Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic (1011 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) / Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago / Adorable Photo Of Di'ja And Her Dad On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic by jonhemma11: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sly, a Port-Harcourt, Rivers State-based reggae artist, made the revelation, some hours ago on Facebook…… bt even if his dad is wickeder than Cane, we all kno dt luv still remains d wickedest.

Re: Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic by jonhemma11: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
People sef
Re: Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic by nerdychisa(f): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Relax guys! It's weed talking. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic by cruzita(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
oshogbo weed is active .
Re: Nigerian Musician Blast His Dad On FB,Says He's The Most Wicked Man On Earth(pic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Somethings he said stroke me embarassed

...the love of Christ shed abroad in my heart#

...inheritance among them that are sanctified in Christ#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Beef Alert: OAP Lolo 1 Calls Out Comedian Princess / Lynxx Shares Lovly Pic Of His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary / Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.