Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,288 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:18 AM

How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever (500 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC / What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever by crazyabbey(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Folks, we need to treat this Lassa fever issue very seriously before it gets out of hand. We need to take preventive measures to ensure that it does not spread further. I understand that it is caused by RATS. Therefore as part of my own preventive measures, in the meantime I will no longer accept friend requests or have anything to do with anyone bearing BasiRAT, KudiRAT, KubuRAT, KabiRAT, SikiRAT, ShakiRAT, AmiRat, AiRat, MuniRAT, etc. Please do not be upset with me. I am just trying to be careful and safe.
Re: How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever by crazyabbey(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticker frontpage!!!!
Re: How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever by crazyabbey(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
The fear of rat is the begining of long life
Re: How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever by sugarvallly(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
you ain't serious.
Re: How You Can Personally Prevent Lassa Fever by crazyabbey(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
sugarvallly:
you ain't serious.

Aunty sugar,

prevention is better than cure o

(1) (Reply)

Mino Monsters 2 Evolution Cheats Gems Coins / Nigerian Made Quincy Herbals Now Selling On AMAZON.COM USA / Rachel Ikekhuame The African Super Model Talks About VIRGIN COCONUT OIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.