Stats: 3,173,825 members, 7,889,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason (1629 Views)

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by mickky88: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
If the situation arose,and you could only save one and leave the other who would you rescue? guys your mother or your wife? for the women on the forums- Your Father or your husband?
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Would wake up from my dreams

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'll save my mother who won't cheat on me with my Landlord or my friend or even worse! Some random stranger!!! angry

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Emac34: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
sickstars:
Would wake up from my dreams
grin same here
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by favourmic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
to be honest i will save my wife on one condition if she love me so much and she is honest to me and and stand by me during hardship and she is always good to me other wise forget o i will save my mother.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016

My Husband Or my Dad?
I'd save my DAD!!!!!!wink Anytime! any day!

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
favourmic:
to be honest i will save my wife on one condition if she love me so much and she is honest to me and and stand by me during hardship and she is always good to me other wise forget o i will save my mother.

Smh for you.

You're obviously too naïve to understand that such love doesn't exist anymore. Not in this day and age.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by poshestmina(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
My dad!!!. kiss kiss

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
favourmic:
MUMU

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
MY MOM
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
My D
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by ejosh4(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why is it dat mothers gives birth ?..... To rely on their children in future..... Definitely my mom

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Iamlordgee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
My mom.. No one like her

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Gwazah(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Before God, life is life, no life values or worth more thank another, wife or mother, any one that is easier to save. All we know is, u have save a soul. beside ur wife is a mother to someone.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Fernandowski(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
how could we not talk about family when family is all that we got?
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Joshkeith(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
To be candid, if I were asked this question four years back, I would say my wife. Now matured in reality, it's definately my adorable MUM. Anytime, anyday I can always get a wife, but can't always get a mum.

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Pheals(f): 12:43am On Jan 20, 2016
grin cheesy y can't i save the two ... Aah ( bad dream )
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Strahovski1(m): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2016
I will save my wife... my wife or no one else.

Reason: My wife is more important to me as I even love her more than I love myself after all I won't marry my mum and mum ain't my kids mum. So yeah.. my lovely wife

Sorry mum sad
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2016
The one wey i reach first sha
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by mickky88: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
MUMU

you dey crazy? why abusive comment?
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by blackjack21(m): 1:51am On Jan 20, 2016
I would challenge the belligerent, perfidious bastardamus what makes the conditions that it most be only one person I can save.

nonsensesimonos.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by coolh3ad(m): 3:05am On Jan 20, 2016
I'll try everything possible to save both...They mean sooo much to me....

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Gosh this is hard.
My Daddy
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
My MUM
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2016
My boo kiss

Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo kiss
. . . . what an obsession .
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Gosh this is hard. My Daddy
. . . . like seriously ?
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

like seriously ?
Yeah.I only got one Daddy I can get another man wink
Kidding.
I wish I could save both but playin' along with the Op's game....
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Kidding.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Kidding.
hmm what a character, wise choice. there will always be another lover to fill the space.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hmm what a character, buh the question is , choose BTW your mum n your hubby.
Oh.
My Mama.You know the rest.
Re: Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hmm what a character, wise choice. there will always be another lover to fill the space.
I was kidding. I want both.
Guess I'm greedy smiley

Epic Response A Guy Gave To A Lady That Wished Him Happy Valentine / My Own 7 Differences Btw A Woman/lady And A Girl /