Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gullible Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gullible Nigerians (474 Views)

El-rufai To Buhari "You Can Fool Gullible Nigerians, But You Cannot Fool The Wor / You Can Fool Gullible Nigerians, But You Can’t Fool The World - Reno Tells Pmb / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gullible Nigerians by sidneyj(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
They said if PDP continues in office Nigeria will sink, gullible Nigerians believed them! Now they are in office, they said Nigeria will still sink after all, that the rot of the past administration cannot be corrected overnight. grin grin
Again Gullible Nigerians believed them! Ebola came calling, PDP rose to the occasion, rather than congratulate PDP, they praised APC governors in Lagos and Rivers for containment of Ebola, even the powerful health minister Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu did not receive a single Weldon just because they detest anything PDP. Finally they have the power for peace to reign but God of justice who also detest injustice stroked with Lassa fever in the so called APC states, after all they are professional in containment of outbreak of diseases. Yet again out of helplessness and shamelessness they said it was the fault of past administration. gringringrin
Gullible Nigerians is now indifferent only God knows why! They said if only they could get power, insurgency will be history, gullible Nigerians believed them. Finally they have power, they said past administration did not buy ammunition but they were able to defeat insurgency in 7 months as they claim. I know Nigerians cant ask questions anymore otherwise you will visit Kuje prison convicted or charged. But i will still ask WITH WHAT AMMUNITION DID THEY DEFEAT THE INSURGENCY ? AUSTRALIAN OR CANADIAN OR BIAFRAN?
gringringringrin
Because i know they have not purchased even a single AK47 since they went to aso rock.
They said they will make fuel sell for 40 naira even when oil was above 75 naira per barrel. Now they are in charge even with their oga as oil minister fuel still sells officially 87 and un officially 100 not minding that oil price is now 30 naira and going by their assessment, assertion and calculation fuel by now should be selling for 25 naira per litre but who will talk, except you want to visit almighty Kuje prison. They said dollar being at per with naira is only a matter of may 29 2015. 8 months later dollar rate to naira hit all time high of 305. Record breaking government. I could still remember vividly my brother Chris Ngige during one of their last minute LIE in Enugu days before the fraud they called election said that PRESENTLY DOLLAR IS 220, IF DON'T VOTE THIS PEOPLE OUT, OUR BROTHERS IN ALABA WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS, do you want that to happeeeeeeen gullible Nigerians shouted Nooooooooo. He said vote APC. My question is going to Ngige my senior brother. Sir, since you claim that at 220/1usd PDP price, Alaba brothers of yours will be out of business, what do you think will be their predicament now that APC price to
Re: Gullible Nigerians by poshestmina(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
One CHANCE cheesy
Re: Gullible Nigerians by Amebo123: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2016
OP weldone

(1) (Reply)

If Were To Be President Of Nigeria In Just 24hrs..look At What I Will Do. / Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption / Dbir Host Members Of Senior Course 38 Of The Armed Forces Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.