Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,655 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? (11165 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Emeraldcute(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahaahahaa...reading this thread early in the morning makes my mind turns nasty grin

Skin to skin ey? Very passionate. tongue grin

i tell you
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by muheewa(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
And na when that sperm dey rush out the thing dey sweet pass.To come withdraw na wahala.
I. Swear na that Time he dey sweeet ooooooooooooo...

1 Like

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Countersam(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Your moniker makes it difficult to believe you. Like Dino Melaye advertising against domestic violence. How can?
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, what do you think?
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Duru009(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
skin to skin we forever remain best.....

98% of ladies luv it.....

sperm nourishes thre pusssy n gets them ever young....
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Duru009:
skin to skin we forever remain best.....

98% of ladies luv it.....

sperm nourishes thre pusssy n gets them ever young....

Lalasticlala, is this true?
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by AbuadStudent(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
ashewoboy:

Lalasticlala, is this true?

you sha want make lalasticlala talk grin grin
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Smellymouth: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
ashewoboy:
When you know you are not ready to be a father. I mean it's rampant these days. Guys why now? Stop punishing these innocent girls. You know you are not ready to be a daddy but you like skin to skin, you cannot buy #50 naira condom. You are making these girls go through pain just because they loved you and they allowed you to have your way.

Pregnancy out of wedlock is the order of the day. These girls are gullible, they must not hear " i love you" them go gv you puna mk you chop. If you know you are not ready to father a child and puna dey hungry you and you like skin to skin, abeg, nor pour the sperm inside her vagina, pity the innocent girl.

I know some people will be like wetin this one dey talk? But temi ye mi, i know wetin i dey talk. Guys are taking advantage of girls too much.
where I wan pour the sperm? For ur mouth? grin
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lalasticlala, do you like this? If you do, front page. Thank you.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Lalasticlala.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by jworos(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Skinto dey sweet sha.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by foxgiovani(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
jworos:
Skinto dey sweet sha.
Hmmm
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lalasticlala

password: tonto dikeh, tiwa savage. Happy birthday to xyzcheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend / Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? / Guys What Do You Say!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.