Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49935 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2011
"A man will be tested according to the level of his religious commitment, and the trials will keep affecting a slave of God until he is left walking on the face of the earth with no burden of sin whatsoever."
(Ibn Majah)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
Jazakallah Khairan.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by miftaudeen(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2011
jazakumullahu khayrah
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:41am On Mar 30, 2011
On the Day of Judgement, an unopened book will be brought forward and placed before Allah.
Allah will say: "Throw it (into the Fire)!"
The Angels would ask: "By Your Might! We only see good (in it)."
Allah would reply: "This (i.e. the good deeds that you see in it) were not done for My sake. Any deed that is not done for My sake, I do not accept."

(al-Bazzar)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:47am On Mar 31, 2011
Narrated by Abu Darda: Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said:

"A[b] Parent[/b] is the best of the[b] gates of Paradise[/b]; so if you wish, keep to the gate, or lose it."
[Tirmidhi Hadith 4928]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2011
Prophet Muhammad Salallahu Alaihi wassalam,was faced with a serious difficulty, he would supplicate :

“Ya Hayyu, ya Qayyumu, bi-rahmatika astaghithu"
(O the Living, O the Eternal, I seek help in Your grace).

[ Tirmidhi ]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:13am On Apr 03, 2011
Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW)
“Do you know who is poor?”
He was told, “The poor among us, O Messenger of Allah, is he who has no
dirham and no possessions.”
He said, “The poor of my ummah is one who comes on the Day of Resurrection with salah and fasting and zakah, but also comes with abuses (he has hurled) on this one, accusations [/b]on that one, [b]devouring of some property, blood of someone, slaying of another. So he sits and loses this piety (to someone) and that piety (to another) so that when  his good deeds are finished before he has paid off [/b]what is against him of sins, he [b]carries their sins thrown to him till he is cast into the fire.” 

[Tirmidhi hadith nosad2426)]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2011
On the Day of Judgement,
Allah will address Jibreel (Angel Gabriel) and say, "O Jibreel, why do I see so and so amongst the people of Hell?"
Jibreel would reply[i],"O my Lord, we did not find that person to have any good deeds that would benefit him today." [/i]
Allah would say, "I heard him saying in the lower world, 'Yaa Hannaan (O Compassionate One), Yaa Mannaan (O Bountiful One),'
Bring him forth and ask him, 'Is there a 'Hannaan' and 'Mannaan' besides Me?'
So I shall take him by the hand from among the people of the Fire and put him into the rows of the people of Paradise."

(al-Haakim al-Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:32am On Apr 05, 2011
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
If anyone continually asks pardon, Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress, and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide for him from where he did not reckon.

[Abu Dawud Book 8, Number 1513]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:25am On Apr 06, 2011
"One whose heart does not contain anything from the Holy Quran is like a deserted house."
(Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:49am On Apr 07, 2011
The Prophet (PBUH) said:
"Do not show joy at the misfortune of your brother, lest Allah have mercy on him and afflict you with misfortune."
(Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 1:42am On Apr 08, 2011
Allaah the Almighty has said :
" O Son of Aadam, as long as you[b] invoke Me[/b] and ask of Me, I shall[b] forgive you[/b] for what you have done, and I shall not mind."

[at-Tirmidhee]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:00am On Apr 09, 2011
It is narrated that, The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"Whoever allows the world to become his biggest concern has nothing to do with Allah, and Allah will instill four qualities into his heart:
1)anxiety [/b]which will [b]never leave him,
2)business which he will never be free from,
3)poverty which he will never rid himself of,
4)and hope which he will never fulfill."

(Tabarani)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2011
Narrated Ibn 'Umar. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said,
"The worst lie is that a person claims to have seen a dream which he has not seen"

(Bukhari No. 6594)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:46am On Apr 11, 2011
“Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him maintain the bonds of kinship.”

(Bukhari)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2011
"Whosoever intended to perform a Good deed, but did not do it, then Allaah writes it down with Himself as a complete Good deed.
And if he intended to perform it and then did perform it, then Allaah writes it down with Himself as from[b] ten Good deeds[/b] upto seven hundred times, upto many times multiplied"

[Bukhari]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 4:07am On Apr 13, 2011
In a Hadith Qudsi
Prophet Musa (as) said to Allah: "O my Lord, who among Your servants is the dearest to You?"
Allah replied, "The one who has the power to (punish), but forgives."

(Bayhaqi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:00am On Apr 14, 2011
It is narrated that, The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
"Whoever supports two little Girls until they come of age, will be on the Day of Judgment as close to me as this," and he brought two fingers together.
[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:42am On Apr 16, 2011
Narrated by Hazrat Ibn 'Umar (RA) The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those which are disclosed to the people.
For example a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, in the morning he says. "O so-and-so, I did such-and-such evil deed"

[Bukhari Hadith 980 Book 78 Chapter 60]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2011
It is narrated that, The Prophet (SAW) said :

"The magnitude of the reward goes along with the magnitude of the affliction.
When Allah who is Great & Glorious loves people He afflicts them &
those who accept it gladly receive Allah's good pleasure,
but those who are displeased receive Allah's displeasure."

---[ Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 1566 ]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:20am On Apr 18, 2011
It is narrated that, Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) was asked:" who are the best of people? "
He (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) replied: “the one with a clean heart and truthful tongue.”
They asked: ‘We understand a truthful tongue, but what does a clean heart mean?’,
he (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) answered:“It is the heart of one that is pious, pure, and is free of sin, transgressions, hatred and Hasad(envy).”

[Ibn Majah]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2011
It is narrated that, The Prophet (SAW) said, "Allah loves sneezing but dislikes yawning; so if anyone of you sneezes and then praises Allah,every Muslim who hears him (praising Allah) has to say Tashmit to him.But as regards yawning,it is from Satan, so if one of you yawns, he should try his best to stop it,for when anyone of you yawns, Satan laughs at him."
--[ Bukhari Vol 8 : No. 245 ]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:59am On Apr 20, 2011
Allah's Messenger (salAllaahu 'alayhi wassallam) said: "
Whoever says:
Subhaanallaahi wa bihamdihi. (Glorified is Allah and praised is He) one hundred times a day,
will have his sins forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea. "

[Reference: Al-Bukhari 7/168, Muslim 4/2071]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:33am On Apr 21, 2011
The Prophet [PBUH] said,

“Whoever misses the[b] ‘Asr prayer[/b] (intentionally) then it is as if he lost his family and property.”

[Bukhari/Book 1/Volume 10/Hadith 527].
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2011
It is narrated that, Prophet SAW said :

"Allah is more merciful to us than a devoted mother is to her newborn child."

[Sahîh al-Bukhârî/5999 & Sahîh Muslim/2754]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2011
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (PBUH) said :-

"Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self-contentment."

[Sahih Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 76, Number 453]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2011
Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"The strong is[b] not[/b] the one who overcomes the people by his[b] strength[/b],
but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

[Bukhari Vol 8 Hadith No 135]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:41am On Apr 26, 2011
Narrated by Hazrat Ibn 'Umar (RA) The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
"All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those which are disclosed to the people.
For example a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public,
in the morning he says. "O so-and-so, I did such-and-such evil deed"

[Bukhari Hadith 980 Book 78 Chapter 60]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:48am On Apr 27, 2011
Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) sent a small army and they were a countable number. He got them to recite the Qur’an [/b]and each man of them recited whatever he had of the Qur’an (in memory).
He came to a man among them, the youngest of them in years and asked him, [b]‘What do you have of the Qur’an with you, O so-and-so?”
He said, “I have this and that and surah al-Baqarah.” He asked
him “Oh, do you have surah al-Baqarah?”
He said, ‘Yes.’
The Prophet (SAW) said, “Go. You are their amir.”
Then a man of the nobles among them remarked, “By Allah, nothing prevented me from learning al-Baqarah but that I was apprehensive that I might not be able to recite it in salah (in tahajjud).”
Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said,
“Learn the Qur’an and recite it. The example of the Qur’an for one who learns it, recites it and
stands in salah with it is like a bag full of musk, its fragrance spreading in every corner.
And the example of one who learns it but goes to sleep while it is in his heart is like a bag of musk tied close (at its mouth).”

(Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by olamkas: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2011
May the peace be upon the follower of the guidance(Qur'an and Hadith)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:38am On Apr 28, 2011

Narrated 'Aisha (ra):
"The most beloved action to Allah's Apostle (saw) was that whose doer did it continuously and regularly. "

(Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 469)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.