Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Genocide In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide In Niger Delta (742 Views)

Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History. / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / JTF Attacks: Genocide In Borno, Yobe - Elders Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide In Niger Delta by atura: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
It has become clear that the Joint Task Force was consciously sent to Niger Delta by Federal Government to carry out ethnic cleansing (GENOCIDE) so as to afford them (FG) unimpeded drilling of oil and gas. The killing of two armless fishmen in cold blood by JTF as posted in,

Get full details on shocked www.yaraduasecondterm..com shocked
Re: Genocide In Niger Delta by dnex(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
Abeg make we hear word jare! I thought you wanted to reveal the truth that the Ijaws were partly using all these their freedom fighting propaganda to wipe out Itsekiri and Urhobos so they can have a larger area to bunker oil from.

Do you even know the meaning of genocide? How can you tell me that genocide is being committed against the aggressors.

Can an armless person fish? If really the JTF killed two armless men who claimed to be fishermen, then I support the JTF because I wouldn't understand how an armless man would fish. Why would even armed fishermen be in the creeks of the Niger-Delta at this time of war? Their kinsmen have declared war so they're either for or against.

We are proud to mention 2 "armless" fishermen the JTF killed but let me ask you a very important question. The drivers, P.A.s and staff of oil companies that were shot dead by MEND during the period of kidnapping foreigners, was that not genocide too? Or those people had no tribe? They were mostly Ijaws killed by Ijaws. The cult wars fought in the streets of Port Harcourt and the Creeks of the Niger-Delta, were those killed without ethnic groups? They were Ijaws still killing Ijaws, and if the Ijaws can kill themselves so efficiently if they can terrorise, abduct and slaughter one another so haplessly, I wonder why Goodluck Jonathan should try to think of any better way for the Federal Government to wipe his people off the surface of the earth.

I want to hereby call on Nairalanders to limit themselves to using only words which they are very conversant with before I go genocidal in here. Thank you.
Re: Genocide In Niger Delta by atura: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
Bros, let us be reasonable here. What has these poor helpless fishermen have to do with militants. Don't the JTF know the militants again? At least know report of an attack from these men. Or are they on a mission of kill at sight in Niger Delta?
Re: Genocide In Niger Delta by Beaf: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
dnex:

--- I thought you wanted to reveal the truth that the Ijaws were partly using all these their freedom fighting propaganda to wipe out Itsekiri and Urhobos so they can have a larger area to bunker oil from.---

For your information, the Ijaw and Urhobo have never been at war. Even the blind know that the Ijaw (Oproza family) gave land to first the Urhobo and then the Itsekiri. I just thought to correct that.

(1) (Reply)

Mend Says "force The Best Option For F.g" / NNPC Fraud Cost Nigeria $1 Billion / Clinton Compares 2000 Bush Win To Nigeria Election Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.