Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Help With Paypal Withdrawal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help With Paypal Withdrawal (1117 Views)

I Made $$$ Free With Paypal After Registration / Help Me With Paypal For 10% / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Paypal Withdrawal by bot101(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2016
This morning I requested a withdrawal of my Fiverr funds using Paypal but I do not have a Paypal account. I need help on how to withdraw the money using any of the exchangers on Nairaland as I do not want to make a direct withdrawal to my account due to current fraudulent rate of #199 used by the banks.
Is there anyway I can do this without having to open a Paypal account? Something like transferring the payment to a funds buyer without having to open a Paypal account.
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by gurunlocker: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2016
bot101:
This morning I requested a withdrawal of my Fiverr funds using Paypal but I do not have a Paypal account. I need help on how to withdraw the money using any of the exchangers on Nairaland as I do not want to make a direct withdrawal to my account due to current fraudulent rate of #199 used by the banks.
Is there anyway I can do this without having to open a Paypal account? Something like transferring the payment to a funds buyer without having to open a Paypal account.

contact justi4jesu..... she will help you withdraw
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by bot101(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks for the response, I'll give her a try.
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by femibi06: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Call me , i will buy your paypal immediately without long process. 08129588918
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
bot101:

A tip I came across: create a special email (yahoo or gmail) and attach it to your Fiverr's PayPal. It is this email you will give to exchanger to use to effect funds transfer. After receiving payment, tell them to remove the email from their PayPal to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by kolomax(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
bot101:
is it upto $500 if yes let deal
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by hisenjos: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2016
bot101:

Contact us.
Let us help you withdraw.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by bot101(m): 2:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Unknown to me, I had created a Paypal account with the email a long time ago. Yesterday I changed the password of the Paypal account and logged in but was unable to add a card to it, but the problem I am facing right now is that I am now totally unable to log into the account. I do not know if this means the account has been blocked or if I should try logging in using a different IP address. I need help with this, please.
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by Nsonaso(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
bot101:
I replied your email
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by BeSafeOnline: 1:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Nsonaso:

I replied your email

Do you sell payoneer and fiverr funds?

I'm interested in buying...what's your rate?
Re: Help With Paypal Withdrawal by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 03, 2018
BeSafeOnline:

Do you sell payoneer and fiverr funds?

I'm interested in buying...what's your rate?
I have $327 PayPal funds here for sale too oo,
interested buyer should call or WhatsApp

scammers should back off oo (parental Advisory)

(1) (Reply)

Follow These 6 Simple Steps And You'll Never Be Broke Again / 10 Money Myths That Stops You From Getting Wealthy / Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.