Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! (1754 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:

Your life most be very boring. You have no where to hintch on. Wow.
undecided Replying you would be an unjustifiable waste of time. I'll pass
Re: Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! by yommyuk: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2016
accountable01:

you are speaking parables. make a categorical statement please. what exactly are you saying?

I said that the spirit of your dead parents or ancestors cannot protect you. such beliefs are rampant in paganism not in Christianity.
Ecc 9:4-5 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

I am saying that the spirit and soul of a dead person is very much alive and kicking.

Re: Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
SirWere:
undecided Replying you would be an unjustifiable waste of time. I'll pass

technically...you did reply. how dyu justify this waste of time? undecided
Re: Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! by doyinbaby(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2018
fammo:

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through, He also said come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest and peace of mind. He never said I and my mother are The way neither did he say pass through Mary before you can come to me.
Pls where in the bible did Jesus say ask Mary to pray for you, even in the model prayer i.e The lords prayer no mention of Mary so where exactly did our catholic folks get their own doctrines from?
thank you o...... every pray to Mary is a waste of time....one thing I know is such prayers will not be answered by God
Re: Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Feb 17
It's a known and accepted fact that Mary is the mother of the Christ...but It is always disputed whether she should be honored or not.
Revelations 12 is a chapter dedicated to Mary and tells how the dragon tried to destroy her and the child she brought forth. God protected her and so did the earth. If God felt the need to protect her and the earth on which we exist also protected her and because of her offspring, a war broke out in Heaven...please!!! make me understand why y'all don't want us to honor her!
■ She is the mother of the Christ...the mother of the word which was with God and which is God and through Him all things were made. (John 1:1)... She is the mother of the church as authorized by Jesus before His passing (John 19:26-27)... She deserves to be Honored!!!
Jesus Christ did not see fit to give her special honor but you make it your place to do that why? undecided

2. Revelations 12 has absolutely nothing to do with the person of Mary. So, I guess the question is why you feel the need to insert her name where it shouldn't matter at all? undecided

3. Again, Jesus Christ made abundantly clear that it did not matter that she gave birth to Him. He said rather, those who matter are instead those who obey God's Law — they are His mothers, brothers and sisters. undecided
Re: Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! by Mayntheemaynn: 5:41am On Feb 17
It's a known and accepted fact that Mary is the mother of the Christ...but It is always disputed whether she should be honored or not.

Revelations 12 is a chapter dedicated to Mary and tells how the dragon tried to destroy her and the child she brought forth. God protected her and so did the earth. If God felt the need to protect her and the earth on which we exist also protected her and because of her offspring, a war broke out in Heaven...please!!! make me understand why y'all don't want us to honor her!

She is the mother of the Christ...the mother of the word which was with God and which is God and through Him all things were made. (John 1:1)... She is the mother of the church as authorized by Jesus before His passing (John 19:26-27)... She deserves to be Honored!!!
How did Jesus honor her when she came visiting him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nonsense Must Stop / Www.tgrmworldwide.org / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.