Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,081 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga (2208 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / I Want Someone Who Can Make A Website Like Konga / He Wants To Create Ecommerce Portal Like Konga, Kaymu Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by ehis0308: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2016
I want to create an ecommerce site and am bent on using magento, but i need to know what and what is needed before i start.

I know the a magento theme costs around $84 on theme forest, aside from the theme is there any other software i will have to pay for to have something like konga?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by Donald3d(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2016
ehis0308:
I want to create an ecommerce site and am bent on using magento, but i need to know what and what is needed before i start.

I know the a magento theme costs around $84 on theme forest, aside from the theme is there any other software i will have to pay for to have something like konga?
i can design one for you,kindly check . shop.abvfashionacademy.com.ng deep regards,Donald
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by segun00001: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Get one built for you on http://www.cittrex.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by roaringlamb01(m): 3:33am On Jan 21, 2016
ehis0308:

Hi,
I am currently working on client's site which is powered by Magneto... After, he has tried a few other developers.

I would advice that you don't use magneto!

The rate of development on that software isn't encouraging, and they have a very poor online community compared to others.
You can call or mail me on 08167836364/mayority11@gmail.com for advice and stuff...

Enjoy!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by resultcase(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Last time I checked, Konga was not built with Magento. It uses Yii framework.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by bestsoftnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Konga eCommerce website using Magento for initial installation with a premium theme from ThemeForest of $40 - $60 can be built for N50k with step by step guide on how to update and upload your products yourself. Anyone with little knowledge can build magento eCommerce in less than 3 hours. You can get one built for you at http://www.bestsoftnigeria.biz - I have seen tens of similar themes like Jumia, Konga on ThemeForest and IceTheme premium templates market place and with less than 5 minutes demo installation - you can easily build it yourself if you follow the installation documentation and video guide.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by darcy777777: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2017
it seems to me that when you don't have $100,000, better way to work with outsourcing company. You can spend less money and don't have your own Magento development department. You can read about ( https://itechcraft.com/cost-develop-magento-website/ ) the main stages of development and how much it will cost in different countries.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by bassdow: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2017
ehis0308:

An Ecommerce website such as Konga or Jumia is much more than what's you see.

You might know that it's built on Magento, you might even know the exact theme they were using (though am sure you might never be able to identify it because it would have been customized so much to suit their needs), BUt there are so many otherr things involved than just Magento, Theme, etc

A website such as Konga, Jumia, etc would have lot's of custom plugins/modules, Integrations to Enterprise systems, etc.

Also Jumia/Konga have moved on to become a Multi-vendor MarketPlace and what that means you would equally need a Multi-Vendor Plugin/Module to provide such functionality.

So you see, you can't easily know all on it and the best way to achieve close to (or above) what's on Jumia/Konga is to have (or involve the services of a professional developer/company who have) the necessary resources (Finances, Technical Knowledge, etc) to building such an ecommerce website.

Building/Developing any website (especially a complex one) is beyond just installing and activating a couple (or many) plug-ins/Modules and this is mostly because every website is unique and those Uniqueness can not be easily met with ready-made themes, plug-ins/modules, etc.
So be sure to engage the services of a developer who can either develop custom modules/plug-ins or customize the existing systems so to achieve what's needed.

Most times, building such ecommerce websites isn't the issue as it's easier as long as you have a committed developer or have the necessary skills/tools at your disposal But the major issue is being having a road-map of what you want to achieve, and being ready to work towards making it a success.

Lot's of people have embark on the journey of having an ecommerce website (and even any other types of website) and due to not having the necessary knowledge/guidance, have ended up not achieving their aim.

I will stop here.

Wishing you the best of lucks in your endeavor.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by dlast(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
My humble advice is to get a developer to do it for you with his custom codes or any framework he is comfortable with.

Using a CMS might make the work to be fast, but in the nearest future, when u need to add more custom features, of which there might not be any suitable plugin to handle that, that's where problem will arise, of which your business might have blossom then. Then, you might have to contact another developer (if the developer that handles the initial development for you is not able to integrate the feature you want coz of inavailability of the plugin) , which will lead to more cost of development.

Should you need a developer to handle your job without the usage of CMS. Contact me on 0 8 1 3 2 0 1 6 7 4 4 (call and whatsapp) or check agromint. com (an ecommerce website that I'm almost done with)
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by Ignyte(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2017
The topic says Magento. But there's no harm in getting here even though I am WordPress guy.

Now, Konga isn't a complicated system in fact it is super easy on WordPress because we know the plugins to use already.

One would need
A visual page builder (WP Bakery Visual Composer is fine, DIVI is better)
Dokan pro
Slider Revolution
Payment Gateway (Payant is what I recommend)
Woocommerce
And a premium Woocommerce theme (I recommend using 'Nitro')

You're good to go
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by lesterosp: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
I'd say outsourcing is the best option if you are a startup based company, you can check our site here: https://www.osplabs.com/ai-video-analytics/
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by obisun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
segun00001:
Get one built for you on http://www.cittrex.com

We need help with our website project.

Reach me on WhatsApp: 07039185894
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by obisun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
roaringlamb01:

Hi,
I am currently working on client's site which is powered by Magneto... After, he has tried a few other developers.

I would advice that you don't use magneto!

The rate of development on that software isn't encouraging, and they have a very poor online community compared to others.
You can call or mail me on 08167836364/mayority11@gmail.com for advice and stuff...

Enjoy!

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by obisun(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
dlast:
My humble advice is to get a developer to do it for you with his custom codes or any framework he is comfortable with.

Using a CMS might make the work to be fast, but in the nearest future, when u need to add more custom features, of which there might not be any suitable plugin to handle that, that's where problem will arise, of which your business might have blossom then. Then, you might have to contact another developer (if the developer that handles the initial development for you is not able to integrate the feature you want coz of inavailability of the plugin) , which will lead to more cost of development.

Should you need a developer to handle your job without the usage of CMS. Contact me on 0 8 1 3 2 0 1 6 7 4 4 (call and whatsapp) or check agromint. com (an ecommerce website that I'm almost done with)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga by webtutorr: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
I can build your ecommerce site for you with WordPress.

Call/WhatsApp: 08065847947

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of .NG Domain Names? / Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! / How To Upload Files For Download In Blogger Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.