Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran (2825 Views)

We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) / Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2009
for how long will the north continue foooling themselves. As we all know they always look up to the fate-wanabees bredens in the middle east. We all see the sad event going on in Iran as we speak on television.

we saw series of protest going on, we watch them saying no to the so called islamic dictatorship, we are watching protest for days in the street

So far the sad part of it is the death of Neda agha Soltani, who was shot by the militia!! what has an average mallam learn, are they busy roasting suya, or are they too occupied with the mosque thing

Gunned down: Neda collapses on the floor after being shot
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2009

Iranian men desperately try to help her, applying pressure to stop the bleeding

But there is little they can do as she has been shot through the heart

Seconds later, it is clear Neda has lost her brief fight for life
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by Hauwa1: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
very touching . . . may Neda soul rest in peace.
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
the north has to know that the world in the cattle-rearing days has come and gone. U cannot continue sleeping in the mat in the name of happy living. the world is poluted and the north has to recognise that; the world is a global village and u got to protect your exsitence and substainance as well

U cannot continue to kill your fellow nigerians and burning properties in the name of allah??

we all know that the koran is agaisnt that?? and shouldnt be masqurading under the shadow for so long, the north need to know that! Yall seen how people of iran stood up agaisnt the arabs yall love to look up and imitates!! wonder if yall ever learn anything from that

just wondering!!

it high time yall say no to the likes of sultan, ibb and co

Nevertheless north cannot continue fooling themselves to externity
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by kosovo(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2009
the supreme body in iran has said today that they would not annul the election results.
so why the fight?
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by generalzango(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2009
Hey u, iKEymaN i even spelt ur dis way becos u are not a complete humanbeing. O boy, didn't u attend literature classes in ur SS 1 ? Why can't use a mild way to address this issue, lol.
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2009
u are real hanger!! ^^^ haha for real
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2009
general zooman

post ur pic
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by Ahmadtjk(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2009
Mr poster, you are an example of half-done Educated Nigerian (BIG slowpoke), i wonder why all your post had been so negative about North,
For your info the problem of the country is not ONLY from that part of the country.North, South,East,west, top and bottom there are two kind of people GOOD or BAD. so it depends on which one one fall in or choose for himself, i cant believe someone with myopic point of view like yours still exist, Bros abeg u shud thank GOD for NL, atleast u can voice out ur mouth odour, hahahah
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2009
^^^^

listen my friend

my post aint just about north, and nl knows that!

u see for so long now, i ve been wondering the reason nl dnt have enough members from the north, me glad things are changin

i blast, south east west so north shouldnt be exempted me afraid

u seen becomerich galvanising for seperation, u watched me spit it out that biafara is dead long ago, u watch the fight going on in delta under ur guise

like i also say, who doesnt like 1 nigeria, but beyound that, i think there are issues to address here

and the north must, i repeat wake up and stop foolin around

me dnt care if ur sultan dnt like what he read here, na una gworo slowpoke sabi
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2009
still on it!

for those wishin yarafool death, the man dey kampe, he aint gona die, u watch and see

however, his kinmen are masquradin for replacement abi, sad

nonetheless the nigerians constitution meant that the vp should take over in such event

then what did the north said on that

u see mr man i not here to fool round like some people from church or mosque runin around with knife, killin and swearin on their gadamn gods
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by muhsin(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2009
@Poster,
Bros, cease bothering yourself about the North and the northerners. We don't give a fucking damn concerning your baseless blabbing. Or else. . .better spend your maybe valuable time and do something meaningful on webs. But this. . . won't work. grin grin grin
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2009
mushin

it bothers me oo hahhaha

this is nigeria for betterment of all we are talkin about

if it doesnt bothers u bro, it bothers some elders from ur side,who has spoken out
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by muhsin(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!,

Your response fascinates me. I thought you would respond in the kind most nairalanders use to respond to question, criticism, suggestion or comment on their threads. And thats in a very rude way. Thanks.

And to the topic; sincerely speaking the way you are doing it incontestably marks your thread tribalistic rather than saying truth. You can change that for better understanding of the message it comprises if there is any. Wish am understood. Kudos.
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
mushin

why u de talk like that, course that aint true. we all love fair and united nigeria. In my mum family,they got aged hausa wife living and speakin igbo

what so tribalist in speakin the truth

only in the north will fellow nigeria kill his bro just because of an event far away from africa that got nothing to do with the blackman

plz bro this is 2009 and i think we got to let the light shine sometimes

ur elite know what the time is, and i think they are quite happy to continue wittnessin average mallam sleepin under the tree, no offence, it not tribalism, its the truth bro, i dnt hate hausa, i met quite few  when i was in abuja, hotel clubs watever, so leave out that side

typical stuburn mallam wouldnt marry a christain, however ur ibb did, wonder if u picture anything
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
cbn has emm for over 10 yrs keep out forigners hands on our bank

but then here comes hausa man, on the verge of breakin the same rule set by the north on the ground that the rule is anti-north

u have ibb, abacha crew etc and so on with billions still the north cant afford to build a bank

now does the northern elite cares

the so called forigners created credit crunch crisises

so what next stuburn north

lagos used to capital of nigeria till your stuburn mallam moved it to abuja, yet stage was burn down when miss world pengent came calling, how many die then

i can go on and on
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
the north must stop masquradin behind koran and face the truth and reality

however this isnt to say that the south is any better, u feel me

if thats tribalism to u, bro hmmm
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by muhsin(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
LOL grin Your posts are making me laughing.

They remind me of one saying: a mind sees what it chooses to see. cool

May Allah bring bliss to Naija. Period!
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by Abuzola(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ikeyman no doubt u re from d southeast, i feel ya pain for not taking d leadership of 9ja, but u re too tribalistic
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by generalzango(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
BASTARD!! U are nothing but a mere tribalist,i'll u insult d pride of Naijaland (AREWA), Y talk about a place u lack knowledge about?
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
What has the northerners and Iran has in common?
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by philip0906(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
i dont even understand d post , d poster or d posterS
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
philip0906:

LMAO ditto, I try to decipher Ikeymans post. But it is a daunting task really
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by Ahmadtjk(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
It is going to be one Nigeria we like it or not, but it is a pity and shameful i have same nationality with a fool like
IKEYMAN(okoro), bros you are  still in a stone age wake up, if not the cattle rearer you always mention will continue ruling the country,
heha!!!!!!!!1
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by muhsin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
Kuma dai kun fada. grin
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
tribalistic northern fool,general glad yall listen ooo

nawoo
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2009

Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran
« #21 on: Today at 03:19:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard dat there was a country once called NIGERIA.PLEASE Is dat true?

JosBoy4Lif (m)
Toronto, Canada

Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran
« #22 on: Today at 03:58:46 PM »

Quote from: philip0906 on Today at 03:19:58 PM

LMAO ditto, I try to decipher Ikeymans post. But it is a daunting task really

natrue?
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by namun(f): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
it is a simple thing, everybody is tired of the north. please let us separate and everybody goes in peace. all evidence points towards north being parasites, pests, negative entities so please THE NORTH IS THE CURSE OF NOGERIA
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
eyaoo

see development stuff

cheers babes

haha seperation nopppppppppppe

na constitution amendment we need; not 419 shaira bomb shell again ooo hey mallam no vex ooo
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
hmmmm

the north shoppn for IG post

aboki what ur take here naw

just because yara mumu comes from the north means that every post go go north abi??

stuburn morons?? right?
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by IKEYMAN1: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
Religious violence looms in Kano • As non-muslims petition Yar’Adua over Hisbah
daily champion 29-06-09
COSMAS EKPUNOBI, Abuja

Another round of violence appears to be looming in Kano State as leaders of non-Muslim residents in the state has petitioned President Umaru YarAdua, and Senate President, David Mark over the renewed attack on the people and wanton destruction of alcoholic drinks by Hisbah command, an agent set up by the state government to implement Sharia legal system in the state.

Leaders of non indigenes in the state in a four page strong petition dated June 18 and made available to Daily Champion at the weekend declared that non Muslim would no longer fold their hands and watch the Hisbah command in the state unleash terror on innocent people under the guise of Sharia implementation.

In the petition, they accused Governor Ibrahim Shekarau and the Nigerian police force of conspiracy of silence.

They said the command had concentrated its attack in the recent times on non-Muslim residents in Sabon Gari, a predominantly non indigenes community in Kano State.

The aggrieved non Muslims under the aegis of ‘leaders of ethnic communities resident in Kano State’ in the letter said the government outfit had in a year destroyed over 30 trailer load of assorted drinks worth N250million.

The forum in the letter jointly signed by its president and secretary general Chief Tobias Idika and Prince Femi Adegoroye respectively alleged that the Hisbah command has taken over the job of Nigerian police and NDLEA in the state and mount road blocks in their search for alcoholic drinks in the state.

They said some luxurious bus drivers and owners of such items plying any of the federal high ways in the state were victims of the activities of Hisbah.

"Very fresh in memory is the incident of March 30 when Hisbah intercepted a truck conveying drinks to Maiduguri , after a thorough investigation by the Nigerian police , they charged the truck to a magistrate court which later released the truck upon finding that it was on transit plying a federal high way, but to the consternation of law abiding citizens, Hisbah after the court verdict , re arrested the truck at court premises , confiscated and destroyed the drinks."

"There would have been a mother of all riots in Kano on May 28 when Hisbah under the pretence of pursing a truck made attempt to unleash terror on Sabon Gari residents.

"To our greatest surprise, police and other security agents in Kano state have failed to be proactive , responsible and responsive on this issues, they seem to have been looking the other side while Hisbah constitue to disturb public peace.

"They said a number of bus drivers and owners of drinks have been arrested and detained by the police and taken to court of their choice,

"We as responsible citizens of this country and community burdened with the responsibility of ensuring peace and order are moved to draw the attention of the president on this matter and we wish that you act fast before things get out hand."
Re: Stuburn North; Did They Learn Any Thing From Iran by strangleyo: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

Religious violence looms in Kano • As non-muslims petition Yar’Adua over Hisbah
daily champion 29-06-09
COSMAS EKPUNOBI, Abuja

Another round of violence appears to be looming in Kano State as leaders of non-Muslim residents in the state has petitioned President Umaru YarAdua, and Senate President, David Mark over the renewed attack on the people and wanton destruction of alcoholic drinks by Hisbah command, an agent set up by the state government to implement Sharia legal system in the state.

Leaders of non indigenes in the state in a four page strong petition dated June 18 and made available to Daily Champion at the weekend declared that non Muslim would no longer fold their hands and watch the Hisbah command in the state unleash terror on innocent people under the guise of Sharia implementation.

In the petition, they accused Governor Ibrahim Shekarau and the Nigerian police force of conspiracy of silence.

They said the command had concentrated its attack in the recent times on non-Muslim residents in Sabon Gari, a predominantly non indigenes community in Kano State.

The aggrieved non Muslims under the aegis of ‘leaders of ethnic communities resident in Kano State’ in the letter said the government outfit had in a year destroyed over 30 trailer load of assorted drinks worth N250million.

The forum in the letter jointly signed by its president and secretary general Chief Tobias Idika and Prince Femi Adegoroye respectively alleged that the Hisbah command has taken over the job of Nigerian police and NDLEA in the state and mount road blocks in their search for alcoholic drinks in the state.

They said some luxurious bus drivers and owners of such items plying any of the federal high ways in the state were victims of the activities of Hisbah.

"Very fresh in memory is the incident of March 30 when Hisbah intercepted a truck conveying drinks to Maiduguri , after a thorough investigation by the Nigerian police , they charged the truck to a magistrate court which later released the truck upon finding that it was on transit plying a federal high way, but to the consternation of law abiding citizens, Hisbah after the court verdict , re arrested the truck at court premises , confiscated and destroyed the drinks."

"There would have been a mother of all riots in Kano on May 28 when Hisbah under the pretence of pursing a truck made attempt to unleash terror on Sabon Gari residents.

"To our greatest surprise, police and other security agents in Kano state have failed to be proactive , responsible and responsive on this issues, they seem to have been looking the other side while Hisbah constitue to disturb public peace.

"They said a number of bus drivers and owners of drinks have been arrested and detained by the police and taken to court of their choice,

"We as responsible citizens of this country and community burdened with the responsibility of ensuring peace and order are moved to draw the attention of the president on this matter and we wish that you act fast before things get out hand."

Ah, good old fashioned religious fundamentalism.

Islam, Hinduism and possibly but to a much lesser extent Judaism and Christianity are the worst things that has bestowed humanity.

Goodness, bring back Zeus and Athena, they were much cooler and more tolerant than friggin Mohammed and his gang of marauding Arab warriors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? / Islamic Development Bank Berths In Nigeria / Jonathan's Rail Revitalization: A Shamefull Missed Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.