Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

LOL!! Arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kit [see Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOL!! Arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kit [see Photos] (442 Views)

Britain’s Most Notorious Prisoner Gets Married In Jail (photos) / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Die-hard Arsenal Fan, Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kits.*photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL!! Arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kit [see Photos] by ObadareTohBadt(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
The hardcore Arsenal fan has taken his love for his club to another level, if not extreme, with his decision approved by her wive to use Arsenal full kit as his wedding dress.

He took to Facebook and wrote: “My wife is from Woking and she is awesome. She let me get married in my full Arsenal kit! Maybe I just got lucky.”
In another post, the fulfilled man, yet unidentified wrote: “It’s like I won the FA Cup and found the best woman in the world ever.

See more photos via http://obamedia.com.ng/lol-arsenal-fan-gets-married-in-full-arsenal-kit-see-photos/

Re: LOL!! Arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kit [see Photos] by josephobaro(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
awesome. you shouldn't wear a particular uniform in the name of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Very Working Hard Lady / Could This Be True? / Making It Easy: Attracting Women During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.