Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,981 members, 7,915,865 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (46519 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ZUBY77(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Best news ever!! Now the Rule of Law promoters can slap themselves to coma!

If you can do the crime, better be prepared to do the time!

When is the date of his next hearing?? 2041 I hope.

Baba, following the Rule of Law since '83!!

cheesycheesy

****Buhari needs to learn about dialogue. It is more effective than wielding temporal power all over the place His old soldier mentality will eventually cripple this economy.
I love Nigeria and I have friends all over the country. But we need to learn to manage situations that were born out of anger.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jlinkd78(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
bueze046:

You're the only genius commentator on this thread... Yes he wins cos he is now free to people who wants to see or talk with him.
My brother thanks for appreciating my 5% contribution

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by bakila: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
My brother am surprised too how these ppl read news upside down. Kalu lawyer pushed for prison remand, d judge granted him his request and some ppl are crying for Kalu. Kalu epitomises bravery and ruggedness anytime and has scored another victory today in d courts.
Nope, you cannot complain that you are not granted bail. You apply for an order that you be remanded in prison custody and you are. You bring you bail application in next hearing and you are told that it is treason and it is not bailable. All the comments on nairaland and the pictures of the pro biafra rallies will be used as evidence in support of refusal of bail.
He gets bail and the zoo confiscate his passport and arrest him at Seme when he wants to leave for UK through Ghana. No hiding place for dilector, he will be acquitted or convicted on the fact of his case.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jiggytutu: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Plenty Yoruba bigots on Nairaland. When the founder of Nairaland censored biafran gist, it was understandable. But at the rate at which lot of the commentators here comment with so much hatred for the biafran cause and people shows the level of a new low of foolishness. #yorubabigots if una like make una ban me or comot me from naira land good riddance

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by bueze046(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
My brother thanks for appreciating my 5% contribution

Hmmm.. I give you 75%

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

Brave men never thread with caution.
stop sounding like a coward.

Saro Wiwa is late, killed because he did not thread with caution.

And you know what?

I will gladly die a noble death like that of Saro Wiwa than to live in the cowardice of the likes of Okorocha.

Ojukwu?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by legaxi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
ucnwafor:
Hmmmm aba market traders were protesting yesterday and all the markets are shut down too, bubbu I hope u will resolve this matter friendly oooh, am saying my own now
Before nko which person own you wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by spanishkid(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wow. So Nnamdi Kanu is now a prisoner? After all his ranting? I'm still waiting for ipob to burn down the zoo as they have threatened.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jlinkd78(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
spanishkid:
Wow. So Nnamdi Kanu is now a prisoner? After all his ranting? I'm still waiting for ipob to burn down the zoo as they have threatened.
Yes, he is now a prisoner! Proudly one too! I prefer to remain a prisoner of conscience than to remain a free slave. Only if u understand.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by northernboy: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
bettercreature:
You are wrong! IPOB Youths are handsome,they do not have much senses thou
Let him continue forming Mandella inside Kuje prison
it will surprise you all, KANU will end up a freedom fighter , Mandela stayed in jail for 27 years and became an hero, obasanjo also stayed in jail and turned president, I also see KANU becoming one, let watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by gbishman: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Now all the drama has been heard. Now everyone can have a chill pill and resume their normal life
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jlinkd78(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
bueze046:

Hmmm.. I give you 75%
Haaahhhaaa. Thanks. U remind of back in d days when such marks were pathogmonic of my person. Tnk U again just dat we need to checkmate d lies of our coward Neighbours who do a lot to denigrate our course.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by spanishkid(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
Yes, he is now a prisoner! Proudly one too! I prefer to remain a prisoner of conscience than to remain a free slave. Only if u understand.
guy keep quiet. Nnamdi Kanu should have thought of the journey he was embarking on before he even started. Nnandi Kanu committed treason and treason attracts a death sentence. Do me a favour, you better get a life. I don't even take you ipob guys serious.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jlinkd78(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakila:

Nope, you cannot complain that you are not granted bail. You apply for an order that you be remanded in prison custody and you are. You bring you bail application in next hearing and you are told that it is treason and it is not bailable. All the comments on nairaland and the pictures of the pro biafra rallies will be used as evidence in support of refusal of bail.
He gets bail and the zoo confiscate his passport and arrest him at Seme when he wants to leave for UK through Ghana. No hiding place for dilector, he will be acquitted or convicted on the fact of his case.
I understand ur pain at d judgement which after una initial grandstanding have now realised d ruling was pro-Kalu. Dont worry when we appear in court again on d 25th which is just few days away we will see to that. Just note dat d Nnamdi Kalu we are talking about has already been described by a judge earlier as 'learned'.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

An average IPOB Youth also looks unkempt. So no issues here...

Lwkmd....

You are Demon

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by viktor01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Geez...!
The hatred no be here o, I never knew that this man had many haters.
am very sure if court should ask the public to choose between him and dasuki, they would choose dasuki.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by claremont(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
It was at this point of the interview, Kanu knew he was doomed...

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by hilltop93(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stinking NggeneUkwenu
U stink, I mean u de smell!
Fat pork. Try and work on obesity

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jlinkd78(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
spanishkid:
guy keep quiet. Nnamdi Kanu should have thought of the journey he was embarking on before he even started. Nnandi Kanu committed treason and treason attracts a death sentence. Do me a favour, you better get a life. I don't even take you ipob guys serious.
I shd keep quiet? Na waoh. Such instructions come from ppl who cant argue logically. In any case, I feel ur frustration at d sudden turn of events. Kalu now has a SAN lawyer, free to chat with friends n relatives now and there will now be more synergy in d legal fireworks. To add ur pains Radio Biafra is still airing live after all d propaganda even terrestrially here in Phc. FYI am no Ipob youth but an analyst who comments without sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
Am really surprised dat d inherent disdain for Biafra has really blinded most commentators above me from realising dat citizen Kalu is d winner from today's court ruling. May be u guys need to read again. On one hand citizen Kalu has upped the ante by getting d services of a SAN who intelligently pushed dat he be remanded in d prisons and his request was granted against dat of d state who wished for his continued incarceration in d hands of d DSS. Being in prison custody will now grant citizen Kalu and his legal team a better platform to interface and he is now freer to be in tune with happenings in d outside world. D true situation is dat dia was one winner in d court today and he is Mr Kalu cos no one expected him to be freed today but being out of d Dss is a great reprieve. Only God knows how d state prosecutors wud v been disappointed. Another victory here is d Nairaland mods who moved this info to d FP at d right time and I hope with this change of attitude d seeming anti-biafra stance of this great forum vis-a-vis d infamous Rule 9 will come to an end cos it appears by d day dat Prof Wole Soyinka assertion dat Biafra as a spirit can not be defeated may be true after all. With d escape of citizen Kalu from d dungeon of d DSS d full trial on d 'purported' treason charge ll now begin in earnest without d aliquot case filing of d Dss where u are rearrested and fresh charges slammed against you once you are granted bail. In d end, Kalu will be discharged and d struggle 'technically' won.

have you ever had the opportunity of visiting Nigerian prisons?

trust me within a week he will wish he was with the DSS.

when he was with the DSS his hair turned gray, well, in Nigerian prisons it will turn green.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by PhockPhockMan: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Fulani herdsmen are on their way mate.
Don't mind that Omenka, he's chasing rat while his house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by missKiffy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Choi, you are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by missKiffy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
simplycarro:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jimoh dey salivate for the coming of Dilector. Dilector annus go see pepper tonight.
Who be Jimoh sef smiley

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by RickyTan: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ohaneze, Igbo governors ( all 7 of them), the OBI's and Eze's and Igbo Elders all condemn Ipob and their "dilector."

IPOB is on their own (besides the anonymous rants of some frustrated supporters on the internet). Even Massob abandoned them.
This IPOB DOEs NOT speak for Igbos. Who annointed them??

Igbos are for growth and economic expansion (ask Obiano for example). Igbos want development, and NOT to turn Nigeria into another Syria where starvation, war, death, bombardment, injury and destruction reigns.

We need peace to attract investment.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by nike4love: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
Am really surprised dat d inherent disdain for Biafra has really blinded most commentators above me from realising dat citizen Kalu is d winner from today's court ruling. May be u guys need to read again. On one hand citizen Kalu has upped the ante by getting d services of a SAN who intelligently pushed dat he be remanded in d prisons and his request was granted against dat of d state who wished for his continued incarceration in d hands of d DSS. Being in prison custody will now grant citizen Kalu and his legal team a better platform to interface and he is now freer to be in tune with happenings in d outside world. D true situation is dat dia was one winner in d court today and he is Mr Kalu cos no one expected him to be freed today but being out of d Dss is a great reprieve. Only God knows how d state prosecutors wud v been disappointed. Another victory here is d Nairaland mods who moved this info to d FP at d right time and I hope with this change of attitude d seeming anti-biafra stance of this great forum vis-a-vis d infamous Rule 9 will come to an end cos it appears by d day dat Prof Wole Soyinka assertion dat Biafra as a spirit can not be defeated may be true after all. With d escape of citizen Kalu from d dungeon of d DSS d full trial on d 'purported' treason charge ll now begin in earnest without d aliquot case filing of d Dss where u are rearrested and fresh charges slammed against you once you are granted bail. In d end, Kalu will be discharged and d struggle 'technically' won.
U said it all. The dss must be disappointed by this court ruling,the guy is simply slipping away from the hands of law breakers a.k.a DSS. Maybe they will dis obey court again,who knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.