Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,293 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Some Girls And "He Is My Cousins,uncles,in-laws,etc, . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls And "He Is My Cousins,uncles,in-laws,etc, . (470 Views)

Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. / My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls And "He Is My Cousins,uncles,in-laws,etc, . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
There was this girl my friend was dating before.Anytime we met on the way and were exchanging pleasantries,she would be waving and greeting every guy that walked past her our way.I didn't asked her whom those guys were.But she would be explaining to me that they were her brothers friends,her uncle, her nephew.Sometimes,i saw her with some of the guys at a dark and hidden spot around my neighborhood.Though,i never told my friend because she would know i was the one who reported her to him.Besides,my friend got the girl through me,because the girl was my former classmate.My question to nl girls is,Why can't you come clean and stop playing pranks on guyz?You can't lie on us.
Re: Some Girls And "He Is My Cousins,uncles,in-laws,etc, . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmm... Na girls question..

I'm ara here mehn!
Re: Some Girls And "He Is My Cousins,uncles,in-laws,etc, . by skywalker240(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
oya gals come tok wetin de cos am
Re: Some Girls And "He Is My Cousins,uncles,in-laws,etc, . by ucnwafor(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am all earz

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help / 5 Characteristics Of A Godly Women, And 43 Verses To Help You Become One / Happy New Month My Fellow Nl, Wish Someone Hnm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.