Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,538 members, 7,917,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

See What Weed Has Done To My Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Weed Has Done To My Guy (1345 Views)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / See What Weed Made This Guys Do / MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by MeloGist(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he was looking for. He got so worried about the phone and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was also high, decided to join him in the search. After 45 minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back, I’m
looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended the call and continued in the search for the phone he just answered a call with.
After a while, he then decided to use the same phone to call his line and when he got the busy network he turned to his room mate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the person wey thief am, don off am” grin grin

What should we call this?? #SayNoToDrugs‬

1 Like

Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
wahahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smiles
Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
wahahahahaha grin cheesy
am always speechless whenever I view ur profile pics

1 Like

Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by cruzita(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin that weed na 1st grade weed
Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by johnbuck81(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
weed is not a drug..its just a plant [quote author=MeloGist post=42157102]My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he was looking for. He got so worried about the phone and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was also high, decided to join him in the search. After 45 minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back, I’m
looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended the call and continued in the search for the phone he
Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by bennifield11(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
@op na comedian crack that joke haba,your friend no sabi weed self
Re: See What Weed Has Done To My Guy by Ahyourity(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
picture or video or I don't believit

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover (photos) / EBELESUA Video Shoot.obesere Ft Olamide / Yemi Alade Rocking Her Hair Like Kilode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.