Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? (75398 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by krixEfe: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
so what did you brother see?. have you ask him?.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by dennistar(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mine was quite funny, i left my cellphone in the living room and went for a quick shower, while i was in the bathroom i heared it ringing and remembered i was going to recive an important call in the day so i rushed out to the living room,picked my call and when i was done i turned around only to see my female neighbor staring at me like i was edible or something and i was with no cloths whatsoever. She started calling me adam from that day.Imao

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
karryn:
. What makes u think. Its a lie?
it doesn't add up.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by fotadmowmend(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
severally...undecided

are you always unclad
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by omooba969(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
if you wish

Chai, 9ja girls ! grin

You chicks no dey fall my hand on game of pretence or hide & seek make all am. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by spafu(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
I was so embarrassed when my brother saw me naked,,,what about you?
Your mother? Woman to woman? There is nothing new there to her nah, except if you were doing something fishy or something meaty.
*MODIFIED *

I guess I need glasses at this early stage of my life. Did I just read brother as mother? Ah, Jecinta has drained me finish, even vitamin A can't be found for my eyes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by GloryGloryRufus(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
My dear, if your brother caught you unclad, is not a bad thing at all, why is he your brother @ the first place, what about your boy friend who has not yet paid your bride price and is seeing your unclothedness always, Even if you are married, is not a big deal as far as is your brother, you are just disgracing your self and exposing the lack of love, closeness, respect and caring in your family, stop it please, this is social media.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by omooba969(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

O boy! Dem plenty o

You don make am dis year be dat. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Creamish(f): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
yes,i never went to a boarding school

Datz why U find it embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by sanc2s(f): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Caught unclad keh!!! I used my hand and rendered myself unclad in my house the day I had chicken pox. Infact, I was unclad for 4days and I didn't care cos the pain was so much and I was in my final year in the university that time

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by tuna4servi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
karryn:
embarassedMe I was caught unclad by a priest
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:

I was looking for something, charger I guess and went into my cousins room only to find the younger nude. I shouted at her. got out angry. no be that kind thing I for see that time. she grumbled and said "you didn't knock".

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by spafu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
dennistar:
Mine was quite funny, i left my cellphone in the living room and went for a quick shower, while i was in the bathroom i remembered i was going to recive an important call in the day so i rushed out to the living room,picked my call and when i was done i turned around only to see my female neighbor staring at me like i was edible or something and i was with no cloths whatsoever. She started calling me adam from that day.Imao
And you haven't yet made that female neighbour of yours the Eve that she wants to be. Guy you dey slack sha o. If na my friend way I know, season two for done start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by falseman(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
gbens2000:
am sure he is not a Nigerian

Bros he is oo. A lecturer for that matter
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
gbens2000:
pls tell me who u caught,hope it's not ur grandpa.
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by nightmile: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:

I used to sleep on same bed with my senior -female-1st -cousin up till my 2nd year in school. I stopped after she caught me unclad with our neighbor and she started behaving funny at night. Thank God I'm not a bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by mobaladf: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
omooba969:

And what was your reaction?

Julianne10:
well i just stood there and was smilling.

Julianne10:
lol,i was so angry,because he didnt tell me he was coming inside my room,infact i slapped him.

Aahahnannn c lie oo. You said you were smiling at him.
Now you said you became angry and slapped him. Which 1 do we believe now. Ehhnnhh. Abi u love it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:

I didn't settle anything oo it was just the apology I tendered when I stepped out of the house and he didn't say a word. My girlfriend only told me his dad warned her.

I don't know if it was because we lived in the same Street and he happens to know before then that I am in a serious relationship with her. I still can't figure it out.
maybe her dad has been monitoring her.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by falseman(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
spafu:

And you haven't yet made that female neighbour of yours the Eve that she wants to be. Guy you dey slack sha o. If na my friend way I know, season two for done start.

wicked grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:

Bros he is oo. A lecturer for that matter
wtf! shocked,and the man just bone alone mehn u are lucky.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
nnol:
odikwa very risky
odikwa not risky at all. I'm the only girl among 7 brothers. So what's d big deal again undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by tuna4servi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=GloryGloryRufus post=42163722] My dear, if your brother caught you unclad, is not a bad thing at all, why is he your brother @ the first place, what about your boy friend who has not yet paid your bride price and is seeing your unclothedness always, Even if you are married, is not a big deal as far as is your brother, you are just disgracing your self and exposing the lack of love, closeness, respect and caring in your family, stop it please, this is social media. [/quote)
U have said it all my brother, dere Is no family love in ur family, so she can't change cloth or dress in ur brother's presence? Too bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by titsqueez(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Reminds me of a guy who walked in on his sister using a dild'o. The sister was so pissed she she threw the dild'o at him. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by tuna4servi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
GloryGloryRufus:
My dear, if your brother caught you unclad, is not a bad thing at all, why is he your brother @ the first place, what about your boy friend who has not yet paid your bride price and is seeing your unclothedness always, Even if you are married, is not a big deal as far as is your brother, you are just disgracing your self and exposing the lack of love, closeness, respect and caring in your family, stop it please, this is social media.
U have said it all my brother, dere Is no family love in ur family, so she can't change cloth or dress in ur brother's presence? Too bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by ariesbull: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:

And then what...show us the picture of your Holden and golden toto

Mrchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
All dis babes saying they dress up in front of their bros are u guts mentally derailed,or dose ur your bros na enoch dem be aabi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by abacus(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Have seen people owns both intended and unintended and they'be seen mine.

Am trying to visualize where his eye first hit.. Boobs or kitten? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by falseman(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
maybe her dad has been monitoring her.

Nope she's a very good girl. We were both first time lovers and innocent. I have an award of a good boy in the town so maybe I was qualified to take charge lol but the shame no be here.

I like that man

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy cheesy

I have not been caught but I have caught someone unclad, what an eyesore! cheesy
shut up..i caught you unclad...but it was in my dream.cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by tuna4servi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
, dere Is no family love in ur family, so she can't change cloth or dress in ur brother's presence? So far he's not an outsider

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by thorbar(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin this post don take me far back.I say make I bath for our other house wey we still dey build for our compound,so that I fit move around as I like,dance and collect fresh air were needed ,as I commot cloth finish pour water for body and everything don stand attention*na so our tenant son enter dey find their ball ,oboy na so I shout for the boy like say I smoke cocaine, the boy self fear catch am and him no come out through out DAT day.
everything don stand attention?......u be hermaphrodite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by IceDude(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yap, by my elder sister's friend......I wasnt embarrassed sha cos she is older than me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

For Ladies Only / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.