Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (713667 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Yep
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 5:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Present!

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 1miccza: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Oh no! You know where I am.

You didn't ask after me @ all and it isn't fair
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AfricanApple(f): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2014
wetin I won win
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55: Yep

Bobo, why do you hate Man Utd So much angry I go vex for you oo Padi.

Oya give me a cup of coffee, my head still never clear this morning.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by PrincessB1(f): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy smiley cheesy Gud morn all

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55: [size=25]

I say Good Morning, Happy New Month(once again)

May you have everything good in abundance and in excess so much that it would be a thing of joy and happiness to share with others. Amen.

I dedicate this post most importantly to THE BLUES! I understand that its too early to celebrate but if I can do it again so can the BLUES and without so much competition coolcoolcool.

UP CHELSEA,UP BLUES[/size]
cheesycheesycheesy coolcoolcool
Yes and Amen! Same to you Jb...yes up Chelsea. The squad is improved.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

Bobo, why do you hate Man Utd So much angry I go vex for you oo Padi.

Oya give me a cup of coffee, my head still never clear this morning.
Hehehe. I nor mention Man U na grin.

Oya make I enter bar serve u wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55: [b][size=25]Finally and Once again, I retain my title cheesycheesygrin.

This is the 31999th and the last post on the 999th page cool. To those that supported or assisted in ensuring that I resume to my rightful position, I say Gracias coolcoolgrin.

I say Good Morning, Happy New Month(once again) and One Love to

God bless each and everyone of us and may HE grant all those desires of our hearts. May he crown all efforts with success. May HE place a fountain in the midst of your desert. May HE command all the good things of life to never rest or tire till they locate you(and me) and make your abodes, households and lives their dwelling places. May you have everything good in abundance and in excess so much that it would be a thing of joy and happiness to share with others. Amen.

I dedicate this post most importantly to THE BLUES! I understand that its too early to celebrate but if I can do it again so can the BLUES and without so much competition coolcoolcool. To those of you that feel the same way, I dedicate this post to also.

[/b]cheesycheesycheesy coolcoolcool

Your Ojoro too much
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GatJokez(f): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55: [b][size=25]Finally and Once again, I retain my title cheesycheesygrin.

This is the 31999th and the last post on the 999th page cool. To those that supported or assisted in ensuring that I resume to my rightful position, I say Gracias coolcoolgrin.

God bless each and everyone of us and may HE grant all those desires of our hearts. May he crown all efforts with success. May HE place a fountain in the midst of your desert. May HE command all the good things of life to never rest or tire till they locate you(and me) and make your abodes, households and lives their dwelling places. May you have everything good in abundance and in excess so much that it would be a thing of joy and happiness to share with others. Amen.

I dedicate this post most importantly to THE BLUES! I understand that its too early to celebrate but if I can do it again so can the BLUES and without so much competition coolcoolcool. To those of you that feel the same way, I dedicate this post to also.

Hi, I see my name is missing on your blessings list shocked so I just drop by to join in anyways grin.... Now, I shall add a lil Red to your blue by saying up Man U and UP Liverpool grin grin grin tongue...

Happy Tuesday to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2014
jb do you know you are annoying? please i beg you in the name of God stop dragging me into every thread. please i beg you in the name of God
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GatJokez(f): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55: Ok. Good morning ya'all.

Good morning smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2014
MsSteph: jb do you know you are annoying? please i beg you in the name of God stop dragging me into every thread. please i beg you in the name of God
Ur nick is no longer not on the list cool. Happy new month all the same wink. Cheers.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
lalaboi:

Your Ojoro too much
Win na win na cheesycheesygrintongue.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2014
GatJokez:

Hi, I see my name is missing on your blessings list shocked so I just drop by to join in anyways grin.... Now, I shall add a lil Red to your blue by saying up Man U and UP Liverpool grin grin grin tongue...

Happy Tuesday to you cheesy
Corrected ma'am smiley cool. And I wish both Liverpool and Man U also the best winkgrin.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GatJokez(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Corrected ma'am smiley cool. And I wish both Liverpool and Man U also the best winkgrin.

Aww thx ma' friend smiley... I was just reading about the reconstruction Man U is doing, which I'll say is much needed. This shall be interesting.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2014
texanomaly:

*looks left...looks right*

Where..where? cheesy
* tap her * am here, mighty man of valour cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55: Deneut morning
mornin sir,hw ur nite
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
deneut: mornin sir,hw ur nite
Twas perfect, thank you wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
GatJokez:

Aww thx ma' friend smiley... I was just reading about the reconstruction Man U is doing, which I'll say is much needed. This shall be interesting.
Yeah, a good development but somewhat a bit late. They'll have to work extra hard to blend fast wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by princesa(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv, biko this thing that is making you so happy, please share with me, i want high too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2014

Why is my name small? cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Opiosko: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Les Puska
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Twas perfect, thank you wink.
alrite
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
See ojoro angry Jb kidnaped moi and came here to declare himself winner...Jb bia ojoro cancel, were are making it 5000thcomment .

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good morning, BANTINO

Good afternoon broda, sorry am just seeing this now. Howz every?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Rhukie(f): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
when will the winner for this thread be announced?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
1000 pages. Winner here.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Oh well allow me to walk up to the winners circle with you. I know you are a gentleman. Ladies first right? cheesy
I heard someone won, undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MabraO: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Finally I ve been crowned winner of this thread
Stand up for the champion
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
harlos:
I heard someone won, undecided

Yup
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kunbee: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneut: where is kunbee......

Right here

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.