Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,111 members, 7,980,928 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (743610 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bartork:

Please don't slap me cry

I won't cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

Ko poju, mo ni mo man fi owo da ina ti otutu ban mumi cool

hahaha eleyi gidi gan o. se ani ran awon EFCC si yin bayi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BankyGee(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahaha eleyi gidi gan o. se ani ran awon EFCC si yin bayi
Ibon wa ninu Lexus mi, ma kan ge ese won pelu e angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2020
BankyGee:

Ibon wa ninu Lexus mi, ma kan ge ese won pelu e angry

Ahhh ibon bawo? shocked Bankydoubleu, eti te te binu fa. A kan fe wa fun investigation ni na. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

I won't cheesy

You are a top notch case
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

I won't cheesy

Twister
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bartork:

You are a top notch case
yen yen yen tongue

Bartork:

Twister

Season and episode undecided

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

yen yen yen tongue

Season and episode undecided

Labotam
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BankyGee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahhh ibon bawo? shocked Bankydoubleu, eti te te binu fa. A kan fe wa fun investigation ni na. undecided
Ehn, mo need a ti sora, anybody to ba ti gbese bayi, ma kan fo ese e danu ni, ko le gbe body daada angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Labotam

Ybe8rj8reje
Hurje8eyyeue
Yeujekowie7euj

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:21am On Aug 14, 2020
BankyGee:

Ehn, mo need a ti sora, anybody to ba ti gbese bayi, ma kan fo ese e danu ni, ko le gbe body daada angry

Hehehe wahala wa o. mi o wa fun wedding yin mo o. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 2:39am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ybe8rj8reje
Hurje8eyyeue
Yeujekowie7euj

What's the name if your brand
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 2:39am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ybe8rj8reje
Hurje8eyyeue
Yeujekowie7euj

Early on a Monday morning

Green frog waking me up
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

What's the name if your brand

Vielej8ekjeu brand tongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Early on a Monday morning

Green frog waking me up

angry angry

Go back to bed. It's obvious ya in another planet. cry

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Vielej8ekjeu brand tongue

It's working

I give it to them

I hail the producers

It's a well done jabb

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry

Go back to bed. It's obvious ya in another planet. cry

Am back there ooooo

And beware am not a alien

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

It's working

I give it to them

I hail the producers

It's a well done jabb

cool cool
Geososyege
Yeuekoweyen
Gejekieiey4ieor

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Am back there ooooo

And beware am not about to be an alien

Fixed! tongue

Yes we know. Pepe told us cool

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:05am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

cool cool
Geososyege
Yeuekoweyen
Gejekieiey4ieor

The federal ministary of heeelth warns that......

You can check out the rest and benefit from what they said
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:06am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Fixed! tongue

Yes we know. Pepe told us cool

Pepe the alien frog

Telling you lies

Wonders shall never end in okokoromaikoro

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

The federal ministary of heeelth warns that......

You can check out the rest and benefit from what they said

Since you're the transmitter, complete the message. angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Pepe the alien frog nice pelzon

Telling you lies the truth

People need to know that Pepe is honest

I told you all this while but you never agreed with me. Finally!!!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:15am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

I told you all this while but you never agreed with me. Finally!!!! cool cool

Told me
Bold me
Don't scold me
Come hold me

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Since you're the transmitter, complete the message. angry angry

Transformer

Unscramble the message
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Told me
Bold me
Don't scold me
Come hold me

Mussikkiannn. Title of album

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Transformer

Unscramble the message

Yhdjdieurjek9uenekeuyeuekeeuue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:21am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Mussikkiannn. Title of album

First trip

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:21am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yhdjdieurjek9uenekeuyeuekeeuue

Reduce the volume of your consumption

It's dangerous at night

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

First trip

Give dem! Proxy has noted the title.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Bartork:

Reduce the volume of your consumption

It's dangerous at night

Someone cannot wasssh TV in peaceful existence sad

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:31am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Give dem! Proxy has noted the title.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.