Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,052 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (715103 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahahaha see life na. cheesy

Merry Christmas ni.

Borrow Pepe's googles you won't yyeaarr. See now. Even to write their names na wahala sad sad

Lemme write name

So fans will come for me

I no fit chout

Is it Xmas already
This year is fast ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

Musiikkiannn. give dem

lol na Ole you do like this? cry cry

Oh not surprised, he knows everyone knows a lot of work needs to be done. He can't keep up with the diplomacy anylonger grin grin

Tonight is the night

Let's see how it goes
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
PrincessB1:
I like how he pose grin grin

Hahaha and how he eats cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
BankyGee:

Won ki je gbogbo iyen ni Canada na

Ahh wahala wa oo. se looto? sad ki la ma wa se bayi. awa like amala ati fufu gan o. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Corbin:
kini oruko iyawo yin

Won ni Cardi B. Amo mi o mo boya oti change o. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bartork:

Lemme write name

So fans will come for me

I no fit chout

Is it Xmas already
This year is fast ooo

cheesy cheesy fear fear

As in, it's almost Christmas. Can't believe the year has gone by so fast.

Thank God for life.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bartork:

Tonight is the night

Let's see how it goes

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Your German machines aff sha finish munching poor Lions cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by PrincessB1(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hahaha and how he eats cheesy grin
Eggzactly grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Galactico4ever(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2020
PrincessB1:
Eggzactly grin
I love the way you type wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by PrincessB1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I love the way you type wink
Osheyy cheesy wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Corbin: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
(◕) (◕)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by LegiitAdigun(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bartork:

Bross

I hail ooo

You sabi

I remain loyal Sir ��
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegiitAdigun:

I remain loyal Sir ��

I see you bro

You too sure

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Your German machines aff sha finish munching poor Lions cry cry

That game lacked luck

The better side just won

No luck atall

Good balls where missed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy fear fear

As in, it's almost Christmas. Can't believe the year has gone by so fast.

Thank God for life.

This year is an indication of too many things

Yeah
We owe it to God that we are here and happy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by petitoni(f): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
All glory belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Corbin: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
petitoni:
All glory belongs to God.
yeah

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Eggzactly grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2020
Bartork:

That game lacked luck

The better side just won

No luck atall

Good balls where missed

lol yes I agree.

I didnt see the first half, but saw the 2nd. And the Lyon guys were either falling down while about to score, or it was just one thing or the other. I have to give it to Lyon's GK though, he was exceptionally good. If i recall correctly, Bayern had almost 10 attempts in the 2nd half alone.
Well as always Lewy iced the cake.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Bartork:

This year is an indication of too many things

Yeah
We owe it to God that we are here and happy

Yes. Thank God for everything smiley smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 3:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Canadians sha undecided
Back to win, everyone stay clear cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yes. Thank God for everything smiley smiley

He is a awesome God

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol yes I agree.

I didnt see the first half, but saw the 2nd. And the Lyon guys were either falling down while about to score, or it was just one thing or the other. I have to give it to Lyon's GK though, he was exceptionally good. If i recall correctly, Bayern had almost 10 attempts in the 2nd half alone.
Well as always Lewy iced the cake.

That lewy star is bright wellaa

Sunday is the day we are waiting for oo

It's like a World Cup of sorts between black afrika and urope
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bartork:

He is a awesome God

Yes He is smiley smiley

Bartork:

That lewy star is bright wellaa

Sunday is the day we are waiting for oo

It's like a World Cup of sorts between black afrika and urope

cheesy cheesy see comparison na.

No wahala. Lerrrusss go there cool cool God spare our lives.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yes He is smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy see comparison na.

No wahala. Lerrrusss go there cool cool God spare our lives.

Yeah
We would see sunday

But today is another one.

I haven't followed the uropa as much
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bartork:

Yeah
We would see sunday

But today is another one.

I haven't followed the uropa as much

Ahh yea. After ManU got out, not following that either.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahh yea. After ManU got out, not following that either.

Man unsettled

Is in a lot of mess lately
With over blown small rats pouncing round like elephants

na joke I dey ooooo before their hand fans will come and slay me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bartork:

Man unsettled

Is in a lot of mess lately
With over blown small rats pouncing round like elephants

na joke I dey ooooo before their hand fans will come and slay me
shocked shocked
They are coming for you. Just WATCH!!! undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked
They are coming for you. Just WATCH!!! undecided undecided

I weeeee wait on the mountain

I have the powa
I go showa am like manna
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Blue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Friendlo:

YYY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.