Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) (1253 Views)

11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male / Worst Relationship sex Secret Exposed / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Becoming an alpha is as simple as ABC. . .
I fell pity when I see my fellow dudes buying ebooks and all the rest just to get tips about ALPHA MALE stuff.
Mind you I'm not a womanizer, I'm just a normal Nigerian guy age 19. **too young?** its the simple truth. now let's get to the main reason of this thread.
Becoming an alpha has to do with

1___40% confidence

2___40% being you

3___20% life style.

Now ama trynna talk more about them, though I'm not that good in typing. . *don't mind my blunders. English no be my mama tongue besides I no dey study English.*

CONFIDENCE -- this is not something I learnt its just inside, having confidence whenever you are in the midst of girls matters a lot. you don't have to spend money to impress nahhh!
like a shy friend of mine once said.
"if I sit down between two beautiful girls I no go fit controll my self". *rubbish*

BEING YOU --- yes you heard me, you don't have to imitate others or practice the trash you see online *Abi you buy online anyhow you take am* its just a natural stuff although my friends do think its because I'm handsome buh ah don't think so. . i'v dated girls taller and older than me and I see guys more handsome than I am settling for some ugly punks. (I no mean say an crime to date ugly girl o).

LIFESTYLE -- I love this a lot, life style matters so much. u don't expect to become an alpha male when you are a drunkard, dullard or an area boy. though you can still have girls.
Personally I'd advice you to be NATURAL whether Muslim or Christian it doest matter. with the above points of mine I believe I made common sense to you. . .
******abeg contributions are allowed
******derailing is prohibited.
******in BEN BRUCE's voice " I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE".

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by Hillzy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
E
Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2016
I hate copycats.

Some people just can't be themselves. angry
Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by ipledge10(m): 1:24am On Jan 21, 2016
when people see the good in you,they always expect good from you
Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Np: Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2016
White men are alpha males, black men can only try.

1 Like

Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by AlexCk: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Speechless3:
not all whites are, not all blacks aren't.

ERUDITEE:
Becoming an alpha is as simple as ABC. . .
I fell pity when I see my fellow dudes buying ebooks and all the rest just to get tips about ALPHA MALE stuff.
Mind you I'm not a womanizer, I'm just a normal Nigerian guy age 19. **too young?** its the simple truth. now let's get to the main reason of this thread.
Becoming an alpha has to do with
1___40% confidence
2___40% being you
3___20% life style.
Now ama trynna talk more about them, though I'm not that good in typing. . *don't mind my blunders. English no be my mama tongue besides I no dey study English.*
CONFIDENCE -- this is not something I learnt its just inside, having confidence whenever you are in the midst of girls matters a lot. you don't have to spend money to impress nahhh!
like a shy friend of mine once said.
"if I sit down between two beautiful girls I no go fit controll my self". *rubbish*
BEING YOU --- yes you heard me, you don't have to imitate others or practice the trash you see online *Abi you buy online anyhow you take am* its just a natural stuff although my friends do think its because I'm handsome buh ah don't think so. . i'v dated girls taller and older than me and I see guys more handsome than I am settling for some ugly punks. (I no mean say an crime to date ugly girl o).
LIFESTYLE -- I love this a lot, life style matters so much. u don't expect to become an alpha male when you are a drunkard, dullard or an area boy. though you can still have girls.
Personally I'd advice you to be NATURAL whether Muslim or Christian it doest matter. with the above points of mine I believe I made common sense to you. . .
******abeg contributions are allowed
******derailing is prohibited.
******in BEN BRUCE's voice " I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE".
cc; lalasticlala
Speechless3:

as one of my friends will say "who alpha muscularity don help". lol,
na to get wisdom win am shaaa. wink
Re: ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Speechless3:

maka why?
so you are a racist!
chaiii! diaris God ooh!.

(1) (Reply)

See Adorable Photos Of Squirrels In Love...lol / My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? / My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.