Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,930 members, 7,959,942 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? (1082 Views)

Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! / If You Were To Be In His Shoes....what Will You Do ? / If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is my first topic on nairaland
but that's not the point. there was this girl I met while in my second semester ND1 ,things were going on perfectly I so much love her and I believe she loved me (she used to tell me she love me so much even I no ask)
well to cut the long story short am currently doing my IT with a construction company in Abuja ,this Christmas she gave me the shock of my life that she is seeing someone else ,that I should please understand ,that she loves me and bla bla ...and recently she is getting ready for marriage . we still chart as friends shar . if you were in my shoe what will you have don
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dude, you have been friendzoned. If I were you, I'll un-friendzone myself...which one is u will stil be friends!
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Simplesen(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
There rr two things involved

1. Attend her wedding and stand up when that question is asked by the pastor. Tell them you want apology that you were friendzoned.

OR

2. Immediately, unfriendzone yourself right now.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Swissheart(f): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let go of whatever you feel for her... ..

Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
I can never be in your shoe because we don't use same sizes angry

1 Like

Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Smellymouth: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is called moving on bro..
She ain't getting any younger.. she has made her choice, u should move on. No need feeling bad, it won't help u
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Swissheart:
Let go of whatever you feel for her... ..
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by iceberylin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Since Christmas undecided
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
for the records I refuse to accept that I have been friendzoned for 2years?? @ this a girl I love so much .she has helped me a lot both financially and otherwise @ in fact we watched each others back a lot in school #her decision shocked me
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Pheals(f): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Off the shoes and send someone to return it back ...na by mistake I put it on
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Emac34: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I can never be in your shoe because we don't use same sizes angry
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pheals:
Off the shoes and send someone to return it back ...na by mistake I put it on
lol @funy you
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
my my! undecided this is worse than the friendzone.. Looks like a new zone..
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by cruzita(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
you have been SIDE DUDED
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Michizzy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry I can't be in your shoe.
Why Cos we don't wear same size. undecided
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by jmoore(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Throw away the shoe and buy another one.
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
..I would tie that rope on the ceiling fan and hang myself already!
Seriously dude? There are like thousands of girls out there..
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
you have been SIDE DUDED
am not defending her o but I think she is under pressure from heaven knows where @@ this somebody we shared almost everything together ,money,time,bed ... almost everything
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
you have been SIDE DUDED
am not defending her o but I think she is under pressure from heaven knows where @@ this is somebody we shared almost everything together ,money,time,bed ... almost everything
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Emac34:
grin
I'm serious angry
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
my my! undecided this is worse than the friendzone.. Looks like a new zone..
its Trash zone angry
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by pTomz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
u nid a hair cut fr air to blow ur brain to sense cus ur a Phantom friendZoning victim bro

Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Kayoski(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'll remove ur shoe and wear mine, but if I don't find mine ,I will wear bathroom slippers..
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Youngpo413: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
godblessenugu042:
for the records I refuse to accept that I have been friendzoned for 2years?? @ this a girl I love so much .she has helped me a lot both financially and otherwise @ in fact we watched each others back a lot in school #her decision shocked me
k
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
its Trash zone angry
haha.. More likely
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Sommey(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't know why peeps always confuse school flirting for love. Brother even you yourself could answer that question and you too have never loved her but have been lusting for her. Omo she's just wiser to know whatever you guys had isn't gonna last.
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
its Trash zone angry
but I have since cleaned myself from the trash #letleavetrashforlawma
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Girls and the zeal for marriage thes days eh,undecided anyway, move on brother man
Re: If You Find Yourself In My Shoes What Will You Do? by OKUCHI11(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will simply remove the shoe

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Typical Reaction From A Nigerian Girl After Breakup / 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. / Is It Downgrading If I Dicksipline A 15 Year Old Gal,wey don already ja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.