Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,678 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life (434 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okay, due to our program in church, I haven't really had time to cook at home. I go to restaurant to eat.

Back from school today, was really undecided whether to eat in the restaurant or get noodles.

Finally, I was compelled in my inside to cook

And someone came to my mind to invite her for a meal. She is a fresher in my school. She came with her friend, they ate and drank.

Here is what she sent to me later. And am just thinking of many more out there in the same situation. May God provide for His Children

Re: An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin life saver
Re: An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life by cruzita(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
only
Re: An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
eeeyah... Hungry bxtches roaming the Earth since 1000BC
Re: An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life by Strahovski1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
She was broke and hungry. Perhaps one of her magas did not pick their phone or it was switched off.

Leave trash for lawma please..
Re: An Act Of Kindness May Be Saving Someone Life by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chaiii. Naija and bad mouth.

7 Reasons He Feels Insecure About Your Relationship / Valentine Special;8 Reasons Why Pet Names Can Keep Your Relationship Alife. / 7 Ways To Set ā€˜Pā€™ On Instagram This #valentine

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6