Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

This Is What It’s Like To Be An Aeroplane Passenger During EXTREME Turbulence - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is What It’s Like To Be An Aeroplane Passenger During EXTREME Turbulence (478 Views)

5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone / Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform / Android Phone Battery (extreme Tweak) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What It’s Like To Be An Aeroplane Passenger During EXTREME Turbulence by NewsNewsBlog: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
AEROPLANE passengers have flooded Reddit with pictures from INSIDE a plane that hit intense turbulence. And it looks terrifying.

Passengers onboard the flight have described two stomach-wrenching drops

It might be one of the most technology-packed planes in the sky, but even Boeing's 787 Dreamliner can't avoid unexpected turbulence.
Passengers onboard an Air New Zealand flight flew straight into this nail-biting phenomenon – and shared what their experience was really like.
Just an hour into the journey from Tokyo to Auckland earlier this week, the 787-9 was hit by stomach-churning turbulence.

I thought that might be the end of me
Air New Zealand passenger

Food and drink was sent flying inside the cabin as the aeroplane dropped sharply twice and started violently shaking with no warning.
The aftermath of the terror was captured on camera with Reddit users posting about the experience.
“No warning at all. It was terrifying actually. I thought that might be the end of me,” Reddit user Falsabaina commented.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/this-is-what-its-like-to-be-aeroplane.html#0

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Rolling Out The Ability To Install Apps Directly From Search Results / The Introverts Of Modern Time, Would You Still Be An Introvert Without Phone? / Facebook’s App Might Be Killing Your Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.