Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless (553 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by ServerBusy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is not for the ladies that made mistakes or were deceived, are "hustling (I mean have no helpers... even though I distaste it, you are exempted)" or molested.

this is for the ladies that want to deliberately have "fun" and sleep around like some guys.

dear young lady, if the password to your phone is 20 characters and all your applications locked but the password to enter between your legs is "slide to unlock" you are hopeless.

bash me all you want but that's the truth. some guys kiss and tell...

I know the e-femanazis will say "why only the only the ladies?"
well here... it's cause "a key (guy) that can open any padlock is a masterkey but a padlock (girl) that can be opened by any key is useless "...
that's how they will sleep with 50 men and come and be deceiving innocent guys like us with fake love and stories about how one fake uncle "touched" them.
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by mizquote(f): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
typing.....
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by gabinogem(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why being bitter, was sexual intercourse created for men alone?! Please don't be a misogynist simply bcus the lady u cherish choose to be wild.... these things is what makes life more interesting.
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by DickDastardly(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Its a free world bro. U gat religion? Take it to the pulpit wink
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided all these complains about the use of genitals is becoming too much..

Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
No be your v-Jay so stop complaining...All the time girls this girls that always complaining about their sex life ooo if na the vagina you want come and collect it
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by kiddoiLL(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
ellacute45:
No be your v-Jay so stop complaining...All the time girls this girls that always complaining about their sex life ooo if na the vagina you want come and collect it

Epic Response
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by kiddoiLL(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
and Op dont forget to write an article on how some guys are heartless though..just saying sha
Re: Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless by Elosky20: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
ellacute45:
is it via email

(1) (Reply)

Bring -it -on / Help Me Please / Areass Women Are More Powerful Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.