Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,937 members, 7,938,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1422382 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
BadBullet:

Am i??
No i'm not even tho i should have been, is there anything you'll like me to help you with sir!?

Morn sir

nothing.. Was just asking..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Evening sir, you are truly a motivation for some of us here. I Am a silent follower of this thread. My prayer for u is that may u reach the top of ur career.
I do like to have private chat with u, my email is aremusodiq22@gmail..com
Note: am a nigerian navy aspirant nd among those that faced the just concluded selection board

For now I cant open my email. I was asked a security qustn wen I tried loggin in yesterday..

Its been long I used it.
Call my number
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
veraiyke:
can I come sir?
where are u? U called me ba? And I tried callin back I was told d num does not exist. Call me again
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

For now I cant open my email. I was asked a security qustn wen I tried loggin in yesterday..

Its been long I used it.
Call my number
I don't have ur mobile no, I will appreciate if u can drop it. Long live d General. Lol
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tenifayo23:

I don't have ur mobile no, I will appreciate if u can drop it. Long live d General. Lol
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
I wonder why army is always harsh to cadet officers, I don't see the rationale behind expelling cadets that have undergone training and at the end you expel them for flimsy excuses.
I'm saying this because the last SSC guys that passed out some where expelled because they went home after training, they've finished there training and was idling away in the academy so some went home thinking they are done with them all of a sudden one Oga just show up and counted people present, the once that went home where told not to return. though I don't know if they where later forgiven. If not those guys will become potential daredevil armed robbers na, since them don receive military training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Do I call dis d work of the village ppl, I can't decipher ur message or get ur mobile no
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugo4u:
I wonder why army is always harsh to cadet officers, I don't see the rationale behind expelling cadets that have undergone training and at the end you expel them for flimsy excuses.
I'm saying this because the last SSC guys that passed out some where expelled because they went home after training, they've finished there training and was idling away in the academy so some went home thinking they are done with them all of a sudden one Oga just show up and counted people present, the once that went home where told not to return. though I don't know if they where later forgiven. If not those guys will become potential daredevil armed robbers na, since them don receive military training.

u dont need to reciv military trainin to becom a robber.
In every organization there are rules and regulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Do I call dis d work of the village ppl, I can't decipher ur message or get ur mobile no
drop ur email make him forward am to you na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tenifayo23:

not villa people. U werent smart. I posted it and removed it after few mins for security reasons...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Question for the day

1) Is it true that if you "tidy" a fellow officers wife u will be dismissed?

2) Can an officer marry a foreigner?

3) Are personnel allowed to have a personal rifle e.g Pistol?
Gracias
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

not villa people. U werent smart. I posted it and removed it after few mins for security reasons...
Lol. My bad. I wasn't online then. Now am with my notebook 2gether with my anointing pen.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugo4u:

drop ur email make him forward am to you na
He said his mail is not working. Can u perhaps help me with it if have it. My mail is aremusodiq22@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by BadBullet(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugo4u:
blowing AWOL is a crime the military dosen't take lightly even if you left just to buy biscuit, due process must be followed

you'll not blow Awol izzdah klear!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
BadBullet:

blowing AWOL is a crime the military dosen't take lightly even if you left just to buy biscuit, due process must be followed

Sir!! yes Sir!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

where are u?
U called me ba?
And I tried callin back I was told d num does not exist. Call me again
I reside within police headquarters ph(civic centre). Didn't call you though. Don't have your contact.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
bintushop:
heatup and co watch ur tongue or else.

Guy don't be angry, I don't have energy for fight, you SSC guys have lots and lots of it.
We DSSC don't have that strength. let me inform you, in the end you will get 1star after 9months and we 2star after 6months.
Is that clear.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
BadBullet:

omo d@ AWOL thing is one bad character I have to work on, I de dodge pieces, during NYSC I dodge tire, one thing i hate most is drills(matching). Any small mistake stick don land for your head.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugo4u:

omo d@ AWOL thing is one bad character I have to work on, I de dodge pieces, during NYSC I dodge tire, one thing i hate most is drills(matching). Any small mistake stick don land for your head.
lols and that's one part I enjoy wella
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

where are u?
U called me ba?
And I tried callin back I was told d num does not exist. Call me again
please drop let me copy asap sir. My email intrepidveracious@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by BadBullet(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

nothing.. Was just asking..
Alright sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by BadBullet(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugo4u:

hahaha no be your fault man

the nigerian system has configured us in many ways
dodging in terms of hardship is part of em, not that we cant survive it but man gats to dodge anyway the military know this and thats why they dont handle it with kid gloves
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Having an affair with ur coursemate's wife or other officer's wife can lead to either of these:

1. Lose of seniority
2. Relegation.
3. Dismissal from the service.

Everything depends on the judge who handles ur case.

Ugo looks like a guy who will mess around with people's wife.

I got one bullet for your dick.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Having an affair with ur coursemate's wife or other officer's wife can lead to either of these:

1. Lose of seniority
2. Relegation.
3. Dismissal from the service.

Everything depends on the judge who handles ur case.

Ugo looks like a guy who will mess around with people's wife.

I got one bullet for your dick.
lol
Me na virgin ooo, the only thing when I know say them they use manhood do na to piss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Heatup47:

Guy don't be angry, I don't have energy for fight, you SSC guys have lots and lots of it.
We DSSC don't have that strength. let me inform you, in the end you will get 1star after 9months and we 2star after 6months.
Is that clear.

That 1star guy will becomes ur oga when he gets to the rank of a Lt.Col

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
U guys should reduce the inflow of comments in this thread na.. Oga gen wit due respect pls stop answering to any qustion on this thread until d form comes out. When commesnts get bulky here it won't go well for d new comers. Lets be reasonable for once. If u have a qustion call him and ask and stop disturbin the peace of this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Soldiers are easily provoked which i know. If u guys continue like this i will personally provoke general to leave the thread. Do u guys want to crash this thread? I can be of help
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
bintushop:
U guys should reduce the inflow of comments in this thread na.. Oga gen wit due respect pls stop answering to any qustion on this thread until d form comes out. When commesnts get bulky here it won't go well for d new comers. Lets be reasonable for once. If u have a qustion call him and ask and stop disturbin the peace of this thread.
I blv u ve his contact. If u dnt mind send it to me on this email � intrepidveracious@gmail.com or whatsapp 07064891176
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
bintushop:
sincerely....oga general is nice.....lets just wait until the form is out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
damiBJ:
sincerely....oga general is nice.....lets just wait until the form is out

thank u my broda..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by urahara(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2018
ugo4u:

Correct.. her name is blessing I've met her once at airforce base Enugu .
But she holds a Commercial pilot license(cpl) from NCAT . Air force sent her for JOC(Jet orientation course)
I'm gingered walahi Air force I've always being my 1st choice while army is back up plan. last year I was shortlisted in air force but I was still serving , because of NYSC cert I was eased out. Painful, but I'm not giving up

I thought you had to be 16 to 18 years old to be eligible for the airforce shocked
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by urahara(m): 5:57am On Feb 04, 2018
peterphd:

Honestly, I don't get you.

Looolz

He said you shouldn't spoil market for them

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (972) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.