Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1396504 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
erimakosamuel:

I think you should calm down.......I don't care anymore...when the list is ready it will be released.......just be ready.....pray and praise constantly...and if you don't have godfather... believe and depending on God

You are right jare, I have always depended on God alone, I hope for the best this time..thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Horlamidei(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Boyka007:

Lol. I'm sure your data is more expensive. No fear shaa... Dem go surely post am for their site

Baba my data is expensive oh! But out of nothing man gas find way get money for data for job updates in other to survive in the nearest future. I don't eat at afternoons just because of all these and hunger go dey catch man!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
this guy wey just talk on top my head just described me, man must survive God will open way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Horlamidei:

Baba my data is expensive oh! But out of nothing man gas find way get money for data for job updates in other to survive in the nearest future. I don't eat at afternoons just because of all these and hunger go dey catch man!

God sees everything....... Everyone has a story to tell...... Like I once told morningstar233, there was a time I felt like I should just die......cos I was tired of the struggles and having no help.

Social media platforms like nairaland,is a shade that covers the true secrets of people.

Everyone got a story.....God sees everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bm25(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
What will be will be!

A friend is on his way to Lagos to attend NN interview.

Was just job hunting when he came across the opening.

Largely disinterested in everything force. Just a trial and he was invited.

Got his NIMC and WAEC cert after 10 years just yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Horlamidei:

God go show himself one day bro. Someone said its after 3 days they'll post it on their site but it might be different this year and also guys will post it here. Let's keep hope alive

Wish you and all others the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
scave:
this guy wey just talk on top my head just described me, man must survive God will open way
Lol.. On top ur head ke
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EmmyteeTosin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
I just hope fortune smile on me this time around after I was skipped in NN and NAF
bm25:
What will be will be!

A friend is on his way to Lagos to attend NN interview.

Was just job hunting when he came across the opening.

Largely disinterested in everything force. Just a trial and he was invited.

Got his NIMC and WAEC cert after 10 years just yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sheriff232:
Gentlemen,you have to be patient and find other things doing,this is Dec already, it's possible everything might have been shifted till next year,keep your finger's crossed and wait on them,some persons have waited for almost a year especially NN,.

Yes sir, permission to fall out of parade.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
I think from probability the list will b out either d last Friday or Monday of these month and interviews would b on d first week of January or second and finally list would b out ending of March for training to begin first week of April
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EmmyteeTosin(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Anytime they want to drop it.. I just hope I find my name there this time
enesi009:
I think from probability the list will b out either d last Friday or Monday of these month and interviews would b on d first week of January or second and finally list would b out ending of March for training to begin first week of April
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Saintdtm(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please someone should help me explain this:

Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TSoul(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
please does anybody here apply for air traffic control with bsc geography?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saintdtm:

Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority
if u like get PhD and apply Na Only ur bsc will be recognised like ur fellow mate with only bsc grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by luckyjacob: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
List will be out before end of DEC because screening is jan
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
luckyjacob:
List will be out before end of DEC because screening is jan
Una Sabi predict no b small
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saintdtm:

Usually each rank has its duration before you qualify for promotion. Let's assume if it takes 3 years to be a 2nd Lt before qualifying for promotion to the next rank, and two officers are one the same rank, the first from NDA might have a 2 years seniority on the rank (I. E he just has 1 year more before being qualified for promotion) while an SSC officer will have no seniority meaning he will stay for like 3 years before getting promoted to the next rank.
This is my understanding of the seniority issue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Saintdtm(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Usually each rank has its duration before you qualify for promotion. Let's assume if it takes 3 years to be a 2nd Lt before qualifying for promotion to the next rank, and two officers are one the same rank, the first from NDA might have a 2 years seniority on the rank (I. E he just has 1 year more before being qualified for promotion) while an SSC officer will have no seniority meaning he will stay for like 3 years before getting promoted to the next rank.
This is my understanding of the seniority issue
Ok thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saintdtm:

It simply means that your seniority on the rank starts from the day you pass out,this is for DSSC officers,but RC and SSC has advantage of seniority,the seniority for RC starts from the date of commencement of training ie 5Years,then after POP they will pass out as Second Lieutenant which they will wear for six months and they will be promoted to Lieutenant effective date of POP,on the other hand,SSC pass out with 3Years seniority which means they have to wear second lieutenant rank for additional 2Years before they are promoted.As DSSC you are decorated straight because of speciciality though not all courses listed are professional but it's an advantage.For DSSC & 24 SSC 45,A time will come when all of you will normalize , the seniority is always at the beginning.Keep hope alive and pray to be shortlisted,despite all challenges the army is a very prestigious profession,manage and join.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
TSoul:

Yes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
It simply means that your seniority on the rank starts from the day you pass out,this is for DSSC officers,but RC and SSC has advantage of seniority,the seniority for RC starts from the date of commencement of training ie 5Years,then after POP they will pass out as Second Lieutenant which they will wear for six months and they will be promoted to Lieutenant effective date of POP,on the other hand,SSC pass out with 3Years seniority which means they have to wear second lieutenant rank for additional 2Years before they are promoted.As DSSC you are decorated straight because of speciciality though not all courses listed are professional but it's an advantage.For DSSC & 24 SSC 45,A time will come when all of you will normalize , the seniority is always at the beginning.*Keep hope alive and pray to be shortlisted,despite all challenges the army is a very prestigious profession,manage and join*.

The sentence in bold just increase my morale!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
It simply means that your seniority on the rank starts from the day you pass out,this is for DSSC officers,but RC and SSC has advantage of seniority,the seniority for RC starts from the date of commencement of training ie 5Years,then after POP they will pass out as Second Lieutenant which they will wear for six months and they will be promoted to Lieutenant effective date of POP,on the other hand,SSC pass out with 3Years seniority which means they have to wear second lieutenant rank for additional 2Years before they are promoted.As DSSC you are decorated straight because of speciciality though not all courses listed are professional but it's an advantage.For DSSC & 24 SSC 45,A time will come when all of you will normalize , the seniority is always at the beginning.Keep hope alive and pray to be shortlisted,despite all challenges the army is a very prestigious profession,manage and join.
Lol...manage and join
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
Thank u Sheff man that's just the summary of it all.
I love the calm way u say the prestigious
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
God please answer all Dearing prayers about army we place forward Amin. I wish all of us could meet during screening and finally training we've all came a long way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
dat means ssc and tama 3 cadet go hang 2star d same time... Hmm na waooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
enesi009:

Not if you're the better officer, or they die and you don't wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2018
enesi009:
Yes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Sheriff232:
Yes
what about dose navy and airforce rc dat spend 4 years in nda and pass out midship man and pilot officer dose it mean after six-month dey become 2 Star while dier army mate are in tama 5 cadet? If it's so are dey no longer mate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by piscesgem(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2018
enesi009:
what about dose navy and airforce rc dat spend 4 years in nda and pass out midship man and pilot officer dose it mean after six-month dey become 2 Star while dier army mate are in tama 5 cadet? If it's so are dey no longer mate

No... they still undergo 1 year training with their respective arm of service, they get commissioned same time as their army counterparts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2018
enesi009:
They only pass out and not officers yet.. The Air Force go to there wing as Flyt cadet same the naval wing got theirs for one year.. and presently the info just passed says 66rc will be passing out two star straight.. jex a new development tho announced during camp kurata last week...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
enesi009:
Their own is different, they pass out after four years but they are not commissioned until they finish their one year special training after which they hang their Lieutenant equivalent rank.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by guavaflakes: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
TSoul:

Yes I did, any update

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.