Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1396367 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:
Unless you want to discussed something classified and very personal, i would have preferred we discuss here so that others will learn too.

Please shoot me a dm and i will respond immediately

congrats bro on making the list again, I made it too, I'm from Abia too, stay in Lagos, being looking for referees to sign for me, can you kindly assist me in any way, will really be grateful
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
iamwarrified:
Its funny how some things happen. When my phone data wiped with my photo card in it, I lost hope... I didnt train, I didn't jog or run, I haven't been doing g sit-ups neither have I been doing pushups.. Infact i didnt even sign the remaining documents but that one na small thing and will be done tomorrow. I was shocked to see my name.... Photo card or not I will represent my state there..
Also if there is anyone with his/her digital photocard can pls send to 'marketbyrichie@gmail.com'

I want to say a very big thank you to @ugoo, that guy is unbelievably awesome.. I would like to meet up with you brother.. I also want to appreciate the gallant men who have been gibing tips.. Oga sheriff and co.. God bless you.

If you're here from bayelsa state, I wish you success.
God bless you as you send me tour digital photocard to my mail 'marketbyrichie@gmail.com'
Thank you and God bless you.
If you are from Bayelsa or Borno,you have to be extra careful during screening,for Bayelsa they screen you with the mindset that you are a drug addict don't know why but it evicted many during my time,if you are from Borno you will face alot of questions at every point in the exercise............. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by simplyme17: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please is there anyone with DSSC past questions If there's any? Thanks and God bless. bewaji.owolabi1987@gmail.com my email
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by teejay1334(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
please is it compulsory to go with ecg report
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by simplyme17: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please make sure you go along with everything stated on their page. Please do you have any of their past questions? Thanks and God bless
teejay1334:
please is it compulsory to go with ecg report
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by teejay1334(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
simplyme17:
Please make sure you go along with everything stated on their page. Please do you have any of their past questions? Thanks and God bless

nope.. I don't have any past question o. please how much does it cost to get ecg report
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by simplyme17: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know bro. Hopefully by tomorrow I will go find out. Thanks
teejay1334:

nope.. I don't have any past question o. please how much does it cost to get ecg report
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Saintdtm(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Guys ,must I be in suit for the photographs?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by simplyme17: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wonder ooo bro lol��
Saintdtm:
Guys ,must I be in suit for the photographs?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mosesbola(f): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Bro kindly send to my mail at
Shofelamoses@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation

ugo4u:
I've already prepared my essay on why I want to join the Army, as army talk say make I wait till Course 26 I'll be more than glad to send it to anyone interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2018
shobroy10:
From Kwara my brothers am number 2 I made it. So so happy
oga, pray u make the final list o. A fellow kwara with the same ambition. will be following u and Oga Abiodunalasa now like kilode. got one year to go in the university. Ogas dem, Chan sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mosesbola(f): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Any Ssc from ogun state. ?

Chat me up on 080 -51-6912-31..

Victory aserta
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2018
for those DSSC who didn't make the list, I just noticed something, my ID ended with a five digit code, .....22281 to be specific and I just noticed that no digit more than 4 made the first list, in fact every shortlisted candidates had 4 digit as against that of SSC or is there anyone who made the list for DSSC and had 5 digits?
if you didn't make the list as a DSSC hopeful and had 5 DIGITs code please quote let's know ourselves. ugo4u, ErimakoSamuel, veraiyke, ET Al

lol there is guy who graduated from my university, a dentist who made the list for both NAF and NA, dude was so lucky that he is always the last name on the list or second to last lol but sad thing is baba is short from the last I saw of him, if I am 1.71, I don't think he would be up to 1.68. But I really pray he makes final cut.

hope SerialAlpha and morningstarr233 made the list.
Congrats to the successful guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2018
To those who made the list both SSC and DSSC, congratulations. However, the journey is just beginning, pray, keep fit, eat well, and pray some more.

Ugo4u, and the likes ogas dem who didn't make the list, Veraiyke, and co, don't relent on your effort. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

lastly, my fellow statemen, Abiodunalasa, Shobroy, I trust in you guys to make Kwara proud. Go and make the final list, God willing.

Just don't forget your boy o when the time comes. be like IGA Sheriff is to all of us here.

Oga Sojee, congratulations, waiting for the time you will be commissioned.

Thanks to those people who have made my years on the thread right from SSC44, the time of Lt. Baki, Mangojuice, Datibogirl, and the likes ogas dem.

Good luck and God speed.

Muterika.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2018
enesi009:
deir loss... The army, navy and Air Force just miss out in having a young, brilliant, vibrant and to cap it all Handsome civil Engr dis year.... Don't know if i would have d heart to ever apply Armed Forces again cuz I don't have God father And cant take heart breaks of disappointment again.
gear up dude, better days ahead, I had friends I even told to take the form few days to the end, their names came out but mine didn't, I also have friends that without glasses they are handicap, their name still show, at a point I was even sad why I didn't opt for SSC because it seems easier to get selected. na only Age barrier go stop person from trying. i can say boastful that majority of these people shortlisted aren't as a result of any godfather, it was just grace and luck.

are u DSSC or SSC, if DSSC, after 2018 in your ID how many digits did you have?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Hold up. Bikonu, wetin be BVN certificate again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Rahull:

lol. What if the Army needs only 5people and over 20people are 100% in the interview?

Just do your part. But am sure hard work pays
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by easternboy: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Gentlelord:
for those DSSC who didn't make the list, I just noticed something, my ID ended with a five digit code, .....22281 to be specific and I just noticed that no digit more than 4 made the first list, in fact every shortlisted candidates had 4 digit as against that of SSC or is there anyone who made the list for DSSC and had 5 digits?
if you didn't make the list as a DSSC hopeful and had 5 DIGITs code please quote let's know ourselves. ugo4u, ErimakoSamuel, veraiyke, ET Al

lol there is guy who graduated from my university, a dentist who made the list for both NAF and NA, dude was so lucky that he is always the last name on the list or second to last lol but sad thing is baba is short from the last I saw of him, if I am 1.71, I don't think he would be up to 1.68. But I really pray he makes final cut.

There are plenty DSSC people who's code is 5 digits.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by easternboy: 3:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Please guys, can someone snap d requirements for DSSC & their venue just like someone did for SSC?

Also please if you know any officer who'll be willing to sign for someone from Anambra (location is lagos/Anambra) , please I need it urgently.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamwarrified(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2018
My bro told me same thing about bayelsa.... Don't know why, anyways me I don't do drugs.. Even by mistake sef... Na alcohol we dey drink and e don pause.. I still haven't heard from anyone concerning photocard.. Please someone help. Thanks.
Sheriff232:
If you are from Bayelsa or Borno,you have to be extra careful during screening,for Bayelsa they screen you with the mindset that you are a drug addict don't know why but it evicted many during my time,if you are from Borno you will face alot of questions at every point in the exercise............. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by akinyemmzy(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Plz I need all d downloaded documents.....i don't have any... It's really needed....i ll really appreciate u sending it to my mail "Akinyemirotimi@gmail.com" .....pls guys and ladies I really need ur help.

Ugo4u and others Biko kindly help me send.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Gentlelord:

gear up dude, better days ahead, I had friends I even told to take the form few days to the end, their names came out but mine didn't, I also have friends that without glasses they are handicap, their name still show, at a point I was even sad why I didn't opt for SSC because it seems easier to get selected. na only Age barrier go stop person from trying. i can say boastful that majority of these people shortlisted aren't as a result of any godfather, it was just grace and luck.

are u DSSC or SSC, if DSSC, after 2018 in your ID how many digits did you have?
it's seems ur theory might b right is it dat bcoz my ID is 15908 ...bros is it dat dose with 4 digit apply early dat y deir number is few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Rahull:
Air force never stoped admittin female cadets into the RC. It's Army that stoped and acording to what I heard, from either 71RC or 72RC NDA will stop admitin females into the 3branch of services for RC.
it's not what I heard am talking it's what is written in nda official website go and check ur self... It's only airforce dat stop enlistment of female not army u heae
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Codezz:
Squeeze moringa leaves and take the fluid the night and morning before medicals, You're good.

Bros pls check your mail
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuietHammer(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2018
veraiyke:
Same here man. And this was my last attempt cox I'm done trying to enter the military. Focus now on beginning my masters come February at UNN by God's grace. Congrats to all who made. Grace n favour
Hello bro. Please is the postgraduate form still on?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Gentlelord:

Lolz I didn't see my code nor name. I don't have to go searching if it is 5/4 digit code bro. God knows best. Let us just pray and hope for tthe best. Good morning
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2018
MUTERIKA:
To those who made the list both SSC and DSSC, congratulations. However, the journey is just beginning, pray, keep fit, eat well, and pray some more.

Ugo4u, and the likes ogas dem who didn't make the list, Veraiyke, and co, don't relent on your effort. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

lastly, my fellow statemen, Abiodunalasa, Shobroy, I trust in you guys to make Kwara proud. Go and make the final list, God willing.

Just don't forget your boy o when the time comes. be like IGA Sheriff is to all of us here.

Oga Sojee, congratulations, waiting for the time you will be commissioned.

Thanks to those people who have made my years on the thread right from SSC44, the time of Lt. Baki, Mangojuice, Datibogirl, and the likes ogas dem.

Good luck and God speed.

Muterika.
Thanks man. Grace and favour
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mosesbola(f): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Boss Abeg drp yur no. Mke I call yu

Gisbourne44:

Tho I was shortlisted but this will be my final attempt as well (am also tired of trying) 4th interview this will be.. Since 2009 fa

As soon as this one ends. Masters ASAP and then think of how to run away from this country grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by easternboy: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Please someone shud drop d details for DSSC interview, abi everybody here na SSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2018
easternboy:

There are plenty DSSC people who's code is 5 digits.

no DSSC with 5 DIGITs was shortlisted, it seems the system was program to select 3 and 4 digits only
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rahull: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Gisbourne44:

Just do your part. But am sure hard work pays
I didn't apply. I only asked the questn
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rahull: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
enesi009:
it's not what I heard am talking it's what is written in nda official website go and check ur self... It's only airforce dat stop enlistment of female not army u heae
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.