Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This (1273 Views)

DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This by parrotnaija: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hello sweetheart, I will not agree to abort this pregnancy. You know if I abort this, it will be the 10th pregnancy that l abort for you.But don't worry l'm preparing my parents food, l will poison them so we can inherit their property for ourselves alone, Love you dear!"If you were the father what will you do read more http://parrotnaija.com
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This by parrotnaija: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
I WILL KILL HER FIRST

1 Like

Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This by nnachukz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Her sin just found her out. If I were the father, I will keep silent, monitor when she goes to set the food on the dinning table. I will just go out and bring my dog in and then stylishly lock the door. I will bring the dog to the dinning table and call her to come to the dinning. Now I will order everybody not to eat the food while I dish out some to the dog and watch it eat and die. At this point she must explain a lot of things to me and her mother. When she is done, I will talk to her briefly like a father and then call police to take her to the psychia. I won't kill her because for her to have gone that bad and even think of poisoning me means I have failed her in my duties as a father.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This by parrotnaija: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
bad girl

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children! / Jackie Appiah Streaming Beautiful As She Takes Selfie / Olamide Hangs Out With Olajumoke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.