Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Far Would You Go To Celebrate Your Lover's Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Would You Go To Celebrate Your Lover's Birthday? (316 Views)

How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship / My Lover's Birthday Thread / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far Would You Go To Celebrate Your Lover's Birthday? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
i will just transfer 50 naira to her phone with happy birthday message, if na my wife, i will throw her a party, u have to show me how much u love me before i will spend much on you if u are my bae, because even ur boo get a boo
Re: How Far Would You Go To Celebrate Your Lover's Birthday? by Emac34: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fvck the sh?t arra her like we gat no tomorrowgrin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Celebrate Your Lover's Birthday? by jaymejate: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
If it's my girlfriend, i will do nothing because i can't do weytin lalasticlala do that time wey make him stranded for 2½yrs. Actually i do not have any girlfriend.

If it's my Wife we go just lock ourselves up in a room and pray throughout that day or till holy ghost fire descend and bless us if she no gree, na her wahala be that

(1) (Reply)

Running Very Fast In The Wrong Direction / How To Neither Break Heart Nor The Bank: On Making Creative Budget At Valentine / Celebrities Put Their Best Foot Forward In Alluring Wedding Guests’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.