Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigeria Is Sinking!..pls Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Sinking!..pls Help (454 Views)

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group / Nigeria Is Sinking - Apc Support Group Tell Tinubu And Buhari / Buhari Is Confuse,the Ship Called Nigeria Is Sinking And Everybody Is Tired–nda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sinking!..pls Help by Hitback2back: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fellow patriotic Nigerians I do not wish to offend anyone by this writing, I just wants to alert us what's happening to our beloved nation. Each time I read negative news happening in the country I asked myself how did we get to these situations and what can be done to rescue the situation. Please my fellow Nigerians I believe it is never a mistake that we are Nigerian and it will never be a mistake because if am giving the opportunity to choose a country in my next life truly I will pick Nigeria again and again because truly we are the beat and we will remain the best. But the big question is this what is wrong with our politicians? Every evil that has been fell this country is from our politicians (irrespective of party affiliation).
Now we are facing serious economy challenges and to me it a time that we all need to come together and proffer solutions but all I hear on the media is inflammatory statements, you listen to a governor and begin to wonder why God have decided to punish us with these set of person, ministers talking politics and party and forgetting that all these parties will fade someday but the country will remain. Gosh! We need to wake up and think as Nigeria not as APC member or PDP members. Let's think as a patriotic Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking!..pls Help by psucc(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP much as I will agree that our leaders both past and present are the greatest challenge we have in this country, I wish to tell you that I and you had little or nothing to do to help proffer solution.

1. Whatever or however lofty ideas you have will never be heard nor bought by those whose responsibilities it is to implement.

2. Even where you decide to take the bull by the horn by marching on a protest, your fellow youth will be sent to 'quell' the march. Only God knows if you will go home with your head fix.

3. Before you will even say 'a' your fellow youth will curse you for 'insulting ' his boss.

4. Since we have introduced ethnicity, religion and lately party affinities into the system, it will take the greatest miracle for Nigeria to heal.

Left for me, if this country must end to avert bloodshed, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sinking!..pls Help by Litmus: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fear not, when Nigeria has sunk Nigerians will find refuge in the other "buoyant" African Nations then at last their eyes will come down when they finally meet real hell instead of imagined hell-hole.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From MoU Signing Between Bill Gate, Dangote And Six Northern Governors / Governor Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Backing APC / For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.