Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,899 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

What's The Fuss About Sugar Mummy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Fuss About Sugar Mummy? (580 Views)

Read This Shocking New Report About Sugar Consumption In Nigeria / . / The New Fuss About Neuro Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fuss About Sugar Mummy? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Milf aka Sugar mummy,as popularly called in Nigeria,has always been like a mystery or if I may say,myth, to me cos I haven't ever been approached or toasted by a well aged woman before but i've heard tales and stories from different folks on their 'sugar mummy' experiences.Stories i've had to ask myself if they are worth believing or not.

Well,not until recently when I experienced it myself.She's a pretty woman,probably between 40 to 45 and i'm in my mid 20s.Dont wanna get into so much details on how we met but now she's on my neck asking me out.
I'm not asking y'all to tell me whether I should venture into it or not cos at the end of the day a man makes his decision himself.
I believe in the case of sugar mummies,a guy has these decisions to make...
1) Accept her and give in totally to her
2) Accept her,take the material gifts but no sex(hard to come by)
3) Ignore her totally
4) Keep playing hard to get(The normal "i'll think about it' girls use often)
Are there any NLERS out there with personal exeriences?
Please share.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Used To Wash And Brighten White Clothes. Please Help!!! / CPC Orders MTN To Pay N1.85m To Customer Over Flawed Promo / Police Disrupt Same - Sex Marriage In Abuja, Arrest Suspect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.