Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,344 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 (636 Views)

DJ Dream Ogbu Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Their House In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) / Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 by chukan(m): 2:55am On Jan 21, 2016
SEASON 1 – EPISODE 2
Indeed in life – it is not what happen to us, but what happen in us that makes a difference.
How can we watch imposter/ fraudster and criminals like ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU Destroy good women for their selfish desire? Make’s a leaving out of these women. Why fold our hands and watch them suffer because of their heart. Who knows, it might be your sister or some close to you. Do we have to wait until it gets to our door step before standing up against men with dubious life styles?

ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU – 1- Alex never attended any marine school – the only thing that connected him to the school was when he went to visit a friend at the school. That was the period he was on the run in 2011. He stayed for 2weeks with the friend. Please if your close to him, please kindly ask him (a) when did he enrol into the school, which year (b) which course did he study at the school (C) what qualified him to be a merchant Navy.
2 – He claims to have worked with VB EMS MARINE RESCUE & TEAM back in 2010. According him, he left the job in 2011 due to his poor health condition (it actually true, he has poor health status.( he has BP and he is also a diabetic
patient) . but working with VB EMS MARINE RESCUE & TEAM, That is a lie. As at the time he is claiming he was working with the company that was when the company came into Nigeria, not as a commercial company but a training institute. They are into marine rescue and came into Nigeria to train personnel on professional diving for MOBIL Oil Company at maritime school in Oron. They were 28 in number that came (lectures & trainers) and their team captain was Captain Jim Rose from the state. I bet you, he doesn’t know the full name/ history of the company and what they are into. Please kindly ask ALEX, what his position in the company was and where is the appointment letter. VIRGINNA BEACH EMS MARINE was established in 1999 by Captain Larry Heninger and the company head quarter is in Virginia. How can he be in marine school 2011 and 2010 he was working as a professional diver – with which certificate.
ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU medical problem started in late 2010. When his ex-wife dumps him – in 2011 he suffer stroke, after several arrest he develop BP and was paralyse for about 6month. In 2012 ALEX Was in Abuja, leaving with elder sister (Mrs Oby EZE), where he stayed for only few months before he was kicked out by his in-law. In same 2012 ALEX relocated to LOME (TOGO), where he stayed for about 8months. In 2013 ALEX has been smuggled into Nigeria and was settle in Akpajo community. He has been in Akpajo since them. So when did get the job.
Secondly – ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU have need live the shores of West Africa. His story about traveling to china to bring cloth is all big lies. The only country in the world ALEX has visited is TOGO, he doesn’t even know what GHANA look like’s. The only thing that connects him to china is the EX- Girlfriend. She was the one, who introduce ALEX to her friend’s husband, who travels to China to get clothes. He opens his bail in ABA. ALEX goes to aba to get the clothes each time he comes back from china. Who give am visa to China? As I am writing to you right now? At this moment ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU is looking for #700,000k for South African trip; he wants to run to South Africa to doggo. He just contacted his friend who is in south, who introduced him to his elder brother in Nigeria. The guys elder brother have ask him (ALEX) to arrange #700,000 for his visa and flight fee.
Thirdly - Nobody promise ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU of making him a PA, if he is elected into house. His story of going to be PA at Abuja is a big lie. The brother in-law will be the last person on this earth to make ALEX his PA, after his ordeal with ALEX. The in-law, he’s talk about is HON PAUL OKWUDILI EZE (who represented IGBO – ETITI/ UZO-UWANI constituency in 6th assembly)..
For ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU. He sees the things he does in life as a game. Lies and deciding people is a progress for him. I have been on ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU CASE FOR 9MONTHS NOW and am still on the case. Have spoken to people and I have gone to places, just to investigate this Alex. There is only one word I get from everybody I speak with. ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU is scum-bag. Also the family actions push me to the wall. How wicked is his mother and sister (Mrs Oby Eze) to join ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU to a spiritualise/ a prayer house or a prophet place to perform the sacrifice. The day ALEX went to perform the sacrifice, he was actually accompanied by his mother and elder sister from Abuja, can you imagine – how evil they can get. The money is mine. They wrote my name and the names other people we was owing , including the name of his ex-back in Enugu who raise the money for his parents rent when they throwing out of 40 brook street, on a white sheet of paper, for spiritual purpose and the pastor advised them to sleep in the church; at about 12midnight they were advice to burn the paper carrying our names and was askedfor to break one coconut each name to blind our mind from our money. For him to work free. He (ALEX) can’t even keep his mouth shut, he was busy boosting to people that he has taking care us. Can you all imagine the high of wickedness? Do all except me to forgive him and his family for this atrocity. After duping me; he is still planning to kill me.
I wish I listen to my Anty when she warned, but I demur, today it has played on me.
Fourthly – ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU claim to own a boutique. The story in enugu is that has a boutique in port Harcourt. For the people in Port Harcourt, he has a boutique in Abuja. ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU NO GET ANY BOUTIQUE, EVEN ABOKI STANDARD OF SHOP WAY DEM DEY HANG CLOTH, he doesn’t have. Most of the people Alex collects clothes from to sell , are people he got to know from his EX- 85% of the people he collects clothes from, he is owing them. That is why he is always switching off & changing is line. Who actually have a boutique is his Ex back in ENUGU. Must the people he collect cloth from, she also introduce him to them. Today they are all on her for their money. Even when she tries to get the money back from him. His father use a proverb on her, 'money that is spent in a relationship is non-refundable'. That means she should go and pay the debt. Can the world imagine how evil the family is, encouraging their son to scam women. This was the lady that paid their rent when they were thrown out from their former apartment at Brook Street. Even in Ebuka’s wedding all the money ALEX and his mother was busy spending was her money, even the uncle that came from ENUGU, their transportation back home was from her. She gave ALEX #50,000 to give his mother on that day to entertain guest. There is no time his mother does call her for money. The day she wise up and stop giving, she become too for ALEX. The family had to go as far as visiting a prophet for her and to blind her mind for asking for the debt and to separate her and ALEX. They said she is too old for him, like ALEX run after young women of his age. The only lady on my record that dated ALEX on the same age category is the girl that smuggle him out of TOGO. She about 28yrs/ 29yrs. The order ladies are between 40yrs to 35yrs. Alex is going be 31yrs on February this yr. 2016.
For the record: his Ex-wife should be 36yrs this year. At the time they but got married, she was 5yrs older than him. His Abuja victim and a business woman should be 35yrs this year; she is 4yrs older than him. His Skye bank madam is between 36 and 37yrs old, she is 5/6 yrs. older than him. His Airtel madam in Port Harcourt is 36yrs. She is 5yrs older than him. His Stanbic bank madam and the one accommodating him is going to be between 35yrs old this year. She is 4yrs old than him. His Enugu madam and the boutique owner is between 39/40yrs old. She is 8/9yrs older than him and I, am 34yrs old. I senior am with 3yrs. Which of us be him mate. The mother is talk about old. When she was eating the lady’s money, she and ALEX na mate, because she have stop dropping. She is now an old woman. EVIL MOTHER.

For ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU- I WILL MARRY YOU; HE IS A BUSINESS strategy. HE PROPOSES TO EVERY WOMAN THAT COMES AROUND HIM – IF THE MONEY IS INVOLVED. ONCE HE NOTICES YOU’RE FINANCIALLY OK – BANKERS ARE HE’S MAJOR TARGETS. HE DOES THIS AS MEAN OF SURVIVAL. He no wants go school/ he no want work.

Let me give you brief knowledge of the OGBU’S family. I have to under study the family due to the threats have been getting from some members of the family, to give me an idea of the family an dealing with and for people to know am not just writing but because I have passion for truth. After this I will come back to ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU GIST – OUR CASE STUDY. This will give a picture what the family is made of.
All I hear from the mother, is am a top politician , am connected , from the elder (Mrs Oby Eze) Alex is a big boy , my father is a top shot in Nigeria , a big shot in the Nigeria police, they will get me arrested if disturb ALEX again – arrest me on top my own money. ALEX threat is the most funny of all. Listen to ALEX threat – am a big boy –how much is the money- I’ll match you dollar to dollar – my father is a wealthy man – if you call me again I’ll come after you. Am a member of the confraternity? I’ll send my boys after you . Little did I know that all of this where just empty threat. They’re all just empty vessels.
The OGBU family is a family of 9persons. The mother / the father and their 7 children.
The father (Mr OGBU) is never a retired police boss neither was he a police or a top personality in the society as claimed by Mrs Oby Eze (Alex’s sister) and Alex. He is just a businessman (a man that does contract for a leaving). The only thing that connects him to the police force was he did back at umuahia police barrack. He was giving some block of flat to build and that was a contract he did long back.
The mother (Mrs OGBU) a house wife. She was opportune to be part of the politics in AKWA IBOM. She was made woman leader for non-indigence in PDP for 2011 re-run of the former governor of AKWA IBOM STATE. After that her office was closed.
MRS OBY EZE (the 1st of the 7 children) a mother of 4 and married to HON PAUL OKWUDILI EZE (who represented IGBO – ETITI/ UZO-UWANI constituency in 6th assembly) , she is ALEX BIG FAN IN THE SCAMMING BUSINESS. Leaves in ABUJA. She is his role partner in most of the scam. YOU NO THE OGBU FAMILY IS ACTUALLY RUNING THEIR MOUTH THAT THE HOSTEL BUILDING CONTRACT HON EZE IS HANDLING RIGHT NOW AT MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY WAS FOR THEIR MOTHER’S CONTRACT. SHE DIDN’T ANY ONE TO GVE THE CONTRACT, SO SHE ASKS THE V.C TO GIVE THE CONTRACT TO HON EZE. What a lie. She didn’t see ALEX to give, IFEANYI to give or EBUKA. Lying is a family heritage in this OGBU family.
The 2nd daughter is married to a lecturer with Michael okpara university of Agriculture umudike . she leaves in Umuhia
The 3th daughter. Leave in state housing. calabar with her man friend , who happen to be a bosom friend of her father. A retired banker. She was actually sent to leave with the man and attend school from his house, but she end up sleeping with the man and start making babies. Since them her father have refuse to give his consents towards their reunion. He felt betrayal.
The 4th is Mr EBUKA OGBU. Married. Leave and work at oyigbo. He is the one who actually leaved in Abuja for while with the sister and her husband. He did his master while in ABUJA. The one with a straight head. Right now the mother / Oby and ALEX are working hard to destroy his marriage, just because they could control the wife. They have been going from church to church for this mission. It all started when she bought a car and refuses to register the car on EBUKA’s name. The mother and the elder advised her to register the car on EBUKA’s name, since they will be getting married soon that period. But she refuse and still went ahead to register the car under her name. The family took offend over her action, since they have been beefing her. She doesn’t pick calls from any of the OGBU family any more
The second was after their wedding. When his mother went to acquire some things for their wedding on debt with EBUKA consent, in the name of organizing a big wedding, as the PDP woman leader, PDP will storm the wedding but at the end only 2 community bus that storm the wedding. One bus came from Enugu and the other bus from anambra state. She is now forcing EBUKA to come and pay the debt she acquired on her own accord.
The 5th is IFEANYI EXCEL OGBU- the one that review Alex’s motives. IFEANYI is a nice guy as per my investigation. He has always stood for the truth. Is just that he is a university drop out- he claims he left ESUT because of cultism. To some people IFEANYI is ALEX cousin, who came from the village to live with OGBU family. That was what ALEX has been telling people. According ALEX, Ifeanyi is his cousin. He’s always brings him close to assist him grow (is only people in Uyo that knows they are brother, for people outside Uyo they are cousin). The story about ifeanyi trying to expose ALEX, please don’t blame it on the young man, he saw the way ALEX is scamming the lady. Been a desperate woman. He wants to make his own money out of the business.
The 6th is ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU. We all already know who he is, there is no need for more introduction. He is a criminal. Scan-bag , who dupe women for survival.
The 7th is G-BABY. She leaves in ABUJA with the elder sister up till date. She is the last of the 7 children. She once share a room with ALEX during his stay at ABUJA, there was a period ALEX wanted to use her to scam a senator. There is this senator she was dating. Who promise to buy a car? ALEX took advantage of it and was planning to dupe the senator; told the senator that he deal on cars, he has a car pot. ALEX was calling the senator at every giving moment. He will claim that he is travelling out of the country to get cars for those that have paid. The senator should pay the money into his account. He kept on disturbing the senator, the senator comes understand the game, carry him shoe for hand run before ALEX duped am.
ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU IS ONE CRIMINALTHAT WILL NEVER CHANGE
OBY EZE. Is this what you called a big boy that could not afford a ring to propose to a woman? He has to steal from his EX to empress another lady.
Never push a loyal person to the part where they no longer give a damn.

All ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU wanted was the comfort, a roof over his head and the money to spend, he was looking for settlement. I bet you if this other 2 ladies give him room to move over to their apartment. ALEX WILL DUMP THIS ONE.
Whatever she has done with ALEX, TO ALEX IS JUST PART OF THE GAME. Ask ladies that trade this part with ALEX. What if this other ladies accept his proposer, what happen to STANBIC LADY? Well it’s is new. She takes okade to work, while he drive to ELIOZU TO PICK AIRTEL AND DROP HER AT WORK IN G.R.A. is this not the high of wickedness. For his ABUJA MADAM – SHE HAS DUMP HIM , AFTER READING MY FIRST ARTICLE.
WHAT CAN OF MAN THAT IS ALWAYS CHANGING HIS SIM? The 9months I have been on ALEX. ALEX HAVE CHANGE HIS SIM 7TIMES. ALEX WILL NEVER CALL WITH A PARTICLE NUMBER. HE JUST CHANGE HIS SIM AGAIN, HE IS USING AN AIRTEL LINE NOW, I GUEST HE HAS RUN INTO ANOTHER DEBT. HE IS RUNNING FROM HIS DEBTORS.
Please no one should quote me wrong with my action, am just been passionate about the truth. If other ladies that have gone through this decide to hide behind close, me I can’t. What is happen is just natural justice. How long can we watch and fold our hands and see people like ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU seeing what they are doing as a career part. Taking advantage over innocent lady, because they feel they are desperate. Even when the ladies show them love, they busy it.
You know I was in Port Harcourt last year October. I came to do a job at IDSL in eleme (life camp). 40% of investigation was completed during my visit to Port Harcourt. To arrest his is just so easy now but I told myself no need spending money on police – arresting him will only keep under him under doggo. The media is better.
Do we all know how many persons ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU HAVE SET BACK IN THEIR BUSINESS- AFTER COLLECTING GOODS FROM THEM TO SELL, HE WILL NOT RETURENED THEIR MONEY? DO WILL ALL KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN THAT HAVE SUFFER LOSE IN THE HAND’S OF ALEX. AFTER DUPING THEM, HE VISIT A SPIRITUALISE TO TIE DESTINY. HOW A MAN LIKE HIM HAVE PEACE AFTER DESTROYING OTHER. FOR THE BIBLE SAID THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THE WICKED.

Let me finish this episode with this few deft, this will help us all to do our own finding to confirm my story.
If you stay within port Harcourt = eleme axis – please visit TM hotel (on a bottle of cold beer. Kindly gist with manager or his wife- you will be shock what they will tell you about ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU. HIS FIRST APARTMENT RENTED BY HIS EX WHEN SHE SMUGGLE HIM TO NIGERIA IS JUST OPPOSITE THE TM HOTEL. HE COULD NOT EVEN PAY THE DEBT HE WAS OWING TM. IT WAS HIS EX THAT PAID THE MONEY – 36,000.00 NAIRA or YOU CAN ALSO VISIT REVICK HOTEL – WHERE HE STAYED FOR CLOSE TO 40DAYS WITH HIS STANBIC BANK LOVER WHEN HE WAS KICKED OUT OF HIS EX FROM HER INLAW APARTMENT. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN STORY TO TELL. HE WAS BUSY LYING TO THEM, HE IS ABUJA BASE BUSINESS MAN THAT CAME FROM ABUJA TO DO CONTRACT WILL INDORAMA. HE IS EVEN OWING THEM SOME MONEY) the both hotels are on sand field road, Akpajo.
ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU , MY MONEY. You can still go back to your spiritualise and break more cocoa nut, the one you broke I guess was not enough to blind mind from getting back money. Come rain / come sun I’ll get back my money.
Get ready for EPISODE 3.
Re: Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 by clek: 3:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Who has the time for this long story. ?
Re: Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Rubbish! Jehovah any body wey dey waka for my matter, hin go waka loss!!! Amen.
Re: Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 by jowa16: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
If u get issue wt mr ogbu go settle una sef nau,instead of story
Re: Alex Ogbu: Career Fraudster On The Move. Episode 2 by andyanders: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op, you are using a male ID on this forum.

Having taken my time to go through part of your long story of which is hard to comprehend, I will deduce your case and that of the subject as a case of love gone sour with a serial Freeloader. They are known as Freeloaders. Even in the US, they exist and people are been warned of such guys. A study has shown that more guys are into this looking for ladies who are desperate to settle down or to show off a good looking guy but not knowing that they are moving with a time bomb.

That is how they behave. Their style is to find a prey and hang on with until they drain the person and move on. They have no conscience and can do anything to have their way. They are lady's man and have the most loving way to please/impress a lady to love them. That is why it is better for any lady to be careful when you see some good looking guy with no means of income trying to impress you and having a way to warm themselves to you. They are ready to carry your bag, wash your things, express their love to you in public, but deep down them, they have a game plan.Note, they do not work and cannot keep any work.They dresses good to impress and and can sweet talk any lady who gives them attention to submit to them.

It is a pity you are a victim, but I advise you to be careful also of their family and move on with your life. One day, Monkey will go market and no go return. He will meet a bad lady one day that will destroy his life.His parents know their son's game plan and are party to the whole game hence their support of the evil their son is into.

Too bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Security Man Attached To Ooni / Corruption In Buhari's Govt, Aide In Corrupt Practices, Buys N55m Jeep – Senate / Woman Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cocaine Hidden In Her Vagina Into The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.