Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,360 members, 7,974,500 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (663 Views)

Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Women In Christianity And The Bible / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2009
@Duroe, d@ was a 9c essay write up. My li2 gal of 3cld b trained 2write beta dan d@ within a few years, there4, anybody cld av written doz stories of urs. Bt, d questions remains; ol dis attributes bein given 2jesus, did e proclaim dem himself or dey ar only adjectives brought abt as a result of d personal lov u av 4him? U cld av bin jesus u kno? D@ his birth n life ws miraculous does nt mean e's God. Jesus said "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. " (John 5:30). Allah said "Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever AllAware of everything." (Qur'an 33:40). Just as we blv d@ we're notin bt pencil in d hand of d creator, so is Jesus, Muhammad (SAW), U, Me n d entire world notin bt a Servant of Allah. Pls c Qur'an 2:6. Pls c my thread where i talked about d found Gospel of Jesus. Safe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: / Kkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmm / I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.