Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? (21482 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by 2mNaira: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
minnato:

if you think so, then explain to me

How can you be sure that the errors are in translation and not the true content.

And tell me.. According to the evidence so far, we can all agree that there are some "errors" in the bible.. mostly because there where two different contradictory accounts.. if they have where only one account, we never would have know and would have believed it even tho it might have been the wrong one..

my question now is how can we be sure that events that happened in the bible which happen to have only one person account are actually true..

PS. pls Don't start telling me stories of holy spirit will lead you and faith bla bla bla.. Give me a valid point.

Please, understand me rightly. I do not believe that there is any error in the bible. For the records, there are no errors in the bible. Not even a single one. But I did state that there are TRANSLATION errors in the ENGLISH bible.

There is one insignificant way to to find out if there are transcription errors in the bible. Learn the original language, both Greek and Hebrew, then study the original manuscript for yourself.

Please not e my use of the word transcription. Most bible accounts were dictated by the person who was inspired to state them. Most of dictators of the account were illiterates, they spoke as they were inspired, then some literate person wrote down there dictations. These people had no way to tell if there messages were accurately transcribed because they were illiterates that God only choose to use.

Note also my use of the word insignificant. I states that if after you may have learned the original languages and you found out that there were actually transcription errors, that also in itself is no sufficient enough to discredit the account in the transcription. Bible says "...out of the mouth of two or three witnesses... a word shall be established. God in his wisdom, knowing that humans due to their fallibility can make transcription errors, created an avenue such that several persons were inspired to dictate the same message, so that several transcribers can transcribe the message. By so doing, he gave us different versions of the same inspired utterance so that if for any reason any of the transcribers made a transcription error we can refer to other similar accounts for cross-checking, by so doing we can use the intelligence he gave us to capture or deduce the original message. The reason for multiple accounts of the same message is to make it possible to still accurately communicate the intended message irrespective of human failures resulting in transcription error. Now that is what I call divine wisdom.

So, to the person who is born again, the message remains perfectly communicated. But the scholars, the scientist, the historians and atheist. Continue to grope and stumble in darkness.

The bible say's " I lay in Zion a stone..." bible tell us that that stone is a stumbling block to the Greeks ( which were the scientist and philosophers) and the Jews ( which were the historians and scholars) , bible said that stone is however salvation to those that are destined for salvation.
Put succinctly, until you get born again, you will miss the divine message divinely communicated by God through the bible.You will have difficulty deciphering its content.

Friend, there are absolutely no errors in the bible. That book was divinely contrived to pass a message. The is why you must never read its content in isolation. They all work together to pass across one message- Jesus, the way, the truth, the life.

That is why bible tells its born again readers,"Study" to show yourself approved unto God." When you study the bible and you are opportune to understand it, you will realise that there are absolutely no errors, on contrary you will marvel at the genius of deity.
Please, when I say studying the bible, I do not mean reading just one King James Version. That is not study. For effective study, you must have made reference to at least nine different translations, you must have made reference to the original text, you must have studied some Greek and some Hebrew and you must have read the text in the original language either by using a Greak-english dictionary or Hebrew-english Dictionary or some other similar approach.
If you do that and you get to truly understand the bible you will be the last person in the world to say that there are errors in the bible because you would have gotten the divine message that the scientists, scholars,atheist and historians would never get.

Look at it like this: in my post, i made what some typographic, and possibly, spelling errors which some individual who does not understand our discourse will quickly point out ass errors, but to you my message to you remain preserved, well communicated and well understood.

If that indeed be the case, then inspite of what the ignorant nairaland passerby may say, I met my goal, I communicated my mind to you through some agency.

So, friend, if you really want to understand, the bible, you must be born-again. Will you like to be born again?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Malakh: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
to hell with your white jesus, he will be burning in Negev during and after the Millenial kingdom with the E.U king and lucifer's children
TrajansKong:

Blasphemy!!

Adam and Eve were white. Jesus is of their line through Davis. Therefore Jesus can only be a whiteman!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by icybeth(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
CoolUsername:
Genesis 1 says there's water above the sky.

That's so wrong!
have ever gone to the sky or above it. Remember that the writers of the bible are inspired by Almighty God to write it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by okey4reel(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
God can not make a mistake because he is not a man. he is never too late or too early, he knows the end from the beginning.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by omasco92(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijacarlovers:
I have read a lot of books in my lifetime, watched TV programs and engaged in other literary activities. In the course of doing these, I have come across lots of mistakes either in spelling, grammar or construction in the English used. But never have I seen any mistake in the Holy book, the Bible. I mean the proper bibles o. Awesome God.

Has anyone seen any?

If yes please answer with proof.

God bless us all.

Point of correction- There is no mistake in the Bible rather you say translators.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus rode into Jerusalem on how many animals?

One - a colt (Mark 11:7; cf Luke 19:3 5). And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments on it; and he sat upon it.
Two - a colt and an ass (Matthew 21:7). They brought the ass and the colt and put their garments on them and he sat thereon.

How did Simon Peter find out that Jesus was the Christ?

By a revelation from heaven (Matthew 16:17)
His brother Andrew told him (John 1:41)

Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?

By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)
On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)

When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus daughter already dead?

Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, My daughter has just died.
No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, My little daughter is at the point of death.

Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?

Yes (Mark 6:cool
No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?

Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)
No (Luke 9:9)

Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?

Yes (Matthew 3:13-14)
No (John 1:32,33)

Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?

Yes (John 1:32, 33)
No (Matthew 11:2)
wat ever u re,u are complicated
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by BetterChurch: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad(Way of the Eternal) is the holy book for the followers of ECK(Holy Spirit). It's their 'bible' the everlasting gospel and there shall be none above it. It's available for everyone's review.

Discover the ancient scriptures of God's love for you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1570431647/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?qid=1453664069&sr=1-18&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=Paul+Twitchell
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Bakrabas: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
icybeth:

have ever gone to the sky or above it. Remember that the writers of the bible are inspired by Almighty God to write it.

are u sure dey r all inspired,including d songs of solomon dat z ful of love sms.

can dis truly b d buk of God,d script dats talkin abt d breast of wan,kissin,romancin,love text?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by CoolUsername: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
icybeth:

Oh come on! We've seen several pictures of space but no water in it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by BetterChurch: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
DonUjay:
I think the O.P is talking about Spelling or Numbering errors not discrepancies in accounts given by two or three different People (No two people can tell a story the same way)

in my Opinion this is the kind of Post a lot of Anti-christ's have been waiting for and you can see the speed at which they are Jumping in on this thread just to find faults with the Bible

Serving God is Not By Force!

The Bible is
A. A story book with human errors
B A story book with no human error
C. The words of God with errors
D. The words of God with absolutely NO error
E. A perfect blend of A & C
F. Both B & D

Pls which is correct.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Deleayo88: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Patozorinzo:

those r not mistake but the view of two different writers. It can also b found in the gospel
Didn't both get their inspiration from the same God?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
onetrack:

Well then maybe the author of the Quran should have taken some writing classes, because the Quran, like the Bible, has plenty of contradictions and errors.
what are the contraditions post them here if not then you are confused
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ymodulus:

King James was even a Gay. Yet the same Church rejects Gays. Why the pioneer scripture translation is written by a Gay
you shall not miss your reward.....AMIN
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
bxcode:

What you are doing is really funny, haven't you heard of first person and second person report on the same event?
If you and I went to watch an event or had an experience together, are we going to report it exactly the same way?
The bible dosent have any form of mistake, for it is inspired by God. Any form of perceived mistake or contradiction is simply because you are yet to understand the it, contextually or otherwise, and you don't read the bible just like any other book, without the understanding that the holy spirit gives, it will seem dead to you and confusing.
Happy Sunday
my questions
1. the word holy spirit is it written in the hebrew bible boldly there i mean not the transcrption.....dont stress yourself it not there.....then how did the word holy spirit come to play.....and dont tell me holy spirit means dis or dar.....if holy spirit is the spirit of god dont you thinl it should be written in the hebrew bible
2. if i remove the front and back cover of ur bible where it is written there can you tell me any other verse or chapter that the word bible is found in the bible
PLEASR DONT BE BIASED
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
psalmlolese:
Just put this in mind that God word are Mystery , for those who are quoting mark vs luke and samuel vs chronicles in the scripture. #Just Allow The HOLYSPIRIT to direct you and teach you the word, cause you can't understand the word via your canal human knowledge.
THE WORD HOLY SPIRIT IS IT BOLDLY WRITTEN IN HEBREW BIBLE??
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
austinray:
I've seen more than enough from what people have posted so far.
exactly
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Bakrabas: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
OLAJADON:

exactly

The funniest is that the G.Os i mean d (the mumy n dady g.o) husband and wife wouldnt say truth.every sunday they quote the chapters that can brainwash dir sheeps.

there's a chapter of d bible dat says that if a lady is desflowered b4 marriage dey shld kill her...levticus.if u wana knw d chpt quote me.@any xtian
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
bobestman:
Guy your post is meaningless.Mathew,Mark,Luke etc were Jesus disciples.They were there with him and saw many things.So they wrote it how they saw and understand it.If i were to write the same essay topic with you,you will find out their maybe differencies even if we were given same outline because of our IQ and level of understanding.Pls stop confusing people.The Bible is inspired by God.Dnt listen to skeptics.
IF BIBLE IS A BOOK OF GOD THEN I HAVE A MILLION QUESTION TO ASK GOD ON THE LAST DAY...because the book is just tooo corrupt ....IMAGINE ur bible teaching people about various sex style(read the songs of solomon you will see it there).
you better go and question your pastor..... i better be an atheist than join christianity atleast when am an atheist i will know hell is my abode not when i will be deceive myself and go to church to serve god and still go to hell.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
energylee:

Have checked all of this, pls check out your bible very well before misleading the public..

if you said you have check all then i guess you dont understand....THOSE WORDS ARE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH TRY TO DIGEST THEM.....ue is saying tue fact
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Malakh:
You can oppose all you want to, run your mouth all you want to, curse as much as you want to,you are still a man,He will always laugh last by throwing you into that volcano to be tormented forever.
I SENSE ARROGANCY
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Malakh:
You can oppose all you want to, run your mouth all you want to, curse as much as you want to,you are still a man,He will always laugh last by throwing you into that volcano to be tormented forever.
I SENSE ARROGANCY....moreover this is not oppression this are facts as written in your bible....OR ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO OPEN THE BIBLE VERSES

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Bakrabas: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
plz point of correction since there are many bible,i think the word BIBLES shld b adopted
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
mnairaland:

I have been a born again xtian for decades.I read the bible from cover to cover several times as a tenager.

I can confidently tell u that there are no errors whatsoever in the bible.Remember that the bible was not written in English.
Howrver, I do admit that there are a lot of tranlation errors in the english bible.
If you have ever read the introduction to bible translations the translators state that what they have presented is
the best they could based on their knowledge of the oruginal language.By so stating they were declaring that the translation cannot be said to be perfect.

The only reason why there are many translations of the English Bible is because efforts are constantly being made to get more accurate translation of the bible.

Perhaps the least accurate Engish translation of the bible is the King James Version.Ironically, it is the most widely read,most widely accepted and most widely bought version for many reasons are:
1.Its use of old english gives a sense of holiness and piety to readers and reciters.
2.It is perhaps the easiest to commit to memory.
3.It is has been around for so long and has the greatest following and consequent next-generation following
down the ages.

Shocking as it may seem, most modern translation if the Bible are more accurate than KJV.A few of the reason for this are as follows:
1.KJV was not translated from the original Greek and Hebrew version.It was translated from the Vulgate which was a latin version.
2.The oldest manuscripts of the bible were found by archeoligist in modern times.
3.Modern day translators of the bible to english have better understanding of the original languages in which the bible was written than their older generation counterparts.

4.Becuse of development in teaching and education modern day man has a (and he keeps developing) much more better approach to translation.

The bible is all of academic,scientific,history and spiritual book.

As an academic book it is studies by a great many scholars in a great many theogical schools and universuties.

As a scientific book it is being studied by various scientist who are mosty archeokigist.Scienrists and archeoligist have found its account quite revealing and accurate.

As an history book, historians continue pore over it.

As a spiritual book, BORN AGAIN christians read and study it.Please notice that I placec an emphasis on the word born again.

Because the bible is a spiritual book. It exist as a closed book.Only BORN AGAIN christians can understant it. Other categories of people like scholares, hisorisns, and scientist may be knowlegeable and pissible versed in it.They can never understand it unless they are born again.

Yes, you may be knowlegeble in it, yes you may be versed in it, but you will never understand it until you get born again.A typical example a person who was knowlegeble and versed in in but did not understand it was Nucodemus who was a pharisee.
Another example of someone of a person who was knowkegeable and versed in it bur did not understand it was Saul of Tarsus who was a lawyer.In fact, in Jesus's days, the pharisees, saduccees and scribes fell into.the said category.

Unbelievable as it may sound , Jesus's dusciples too fell into this category during his earthly days.

As would be expected, a great many people exist today who are knowlegrable in the bible, versed in it but do not understand it. They can be found both offline and online.

It is rather ironic thay these people who are knowlegeable, versed in but do not understand the bible are the ones who think they underand it them most. They are quite easy to identify because they are quick to argue about thr bible.

Having said all that a person who is not born again may get the rare oppirtunity to have a certain degree of understanding of the bible, but that occurs at the descretion if God.

A good case in point is the dedciple of Jesus.They all knew Jesus was the christ but the never really understood the import of that knowlege until one day when God revealled it meaning to peter.

In closing I will say that there are no errors in the bible but there are tranlation errors in English tranlations if the bible.
DO YOU CONFIRM THAT JESUS NEVER HEARD THE WORD BIBLE BEFORE HE DIED.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by OLAJADON: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bakrabas:

The funniest is that the G.Os i mean d (the mumy n dady g.o) husband and wife wouldnt say truth.every sunday they quote the chapters that can brainwash dir sheeps.

there's a chapter of d bible dat says that if a lady is desflowered b4 marriage dey shld kill her...levticus.if u wana knw d chpt quote me.@any xtian
dnt mind them i pray they dont die an unbeliever.....the same bible teaches about various sex styles(song of solomon)
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Malakh: 5:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Never dispute the word of Yah,if you dont understand it, dont wrestle it to your destruction,like i said again billions of people will be in that magma of fire
OLAJADON:

I SENSE ARROGANCY....moreover this is not oppression this are facts as written in your bible....OR ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO OPEN THE BIBLE VERSES

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by tosinjay(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Na errors una dey find for bible. The essence of the bible is for the salvation of man and am surprised @ the level in which some people know the bible and are still atheists. God please save these souls in Jesus name!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by bobestman(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2016
You dont need any explanation from me cos you have already choose to go to hell.The fool says in his heart there is no God.So you know who you are.The Bible is not for gullible people like you.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by onetrack(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2016
OLAJADON:

what are the contraditions post them here if not then you are confused

They are all over the internet. Google is your friend.

Here is one, however:

Referring to the battle of Badr:

"[Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, "Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another." (Quran 8:9)

"[Remember] when you said to the believers, "Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should reinforce you with three thousand angels sent down?" (Quran 3:124)

Is it 3000 or 1000? Muhammad is mistaken here.

And no, I am not confused; I've read the entire Quran, thousands of hadith, much of the sirat, and a fair amount of the tafsir ibn Kathir. There is nothing about the Quran that is remotely miraculous.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by bxcode(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2016
OLAJADON:

my questions
1. the word holy spirit is it written in the hebrew bible boldly there i mean not the transcrption.....dont stress yourself it not there.....then how did the word holy spirit come to play.....and dont tell me holy spirit means dis or dar.....if holy spirit is the spirit of god dont you thinl it should be written in the hebrew bible
2. if i remove the front and back cover of ur bible where it is written there can you tell me any other verse or chapter that the word bible is found in the bible
PLEASR DONT BE BIASED
Lol... I can see your level of reasoning.
Your logic in both points is funny to say the least.
Have you ever seen the Hebrew version of the bible in its original scroll and where it didn't mention the holy spirit? What's even the your point about the holy spirit and the Hebrew bible?
The bible is a connotative word used to describe the word of God.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Amberon: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
There is no issue here. King James Bible, not a proper bible? you have nothing to say.
unongu:
Calling the King James version of the Bible a "proper Bible" goes to further expose your naivety about matters concerning Christianity... I recommend that you explore more in order to really understand what Yawehism/Christianity is all about.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
.Who brought Joseph to Egypt?

The Ishmaelites bought Joseph and then took Joseph to Egypt (Genesis 37:28)
The Midianites had sold him in Egypt (Genesis 37:36)
Joseph said to his brothers I am your brother, Joseph, whom you sold into Egypt (Genesis 45:4)

Does God change his mind?

Yes. The word of the Lord came to Samuel: I repent that I have made Saul King... (I Samuel 15:10 to 11)
No. God will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent (I Samuel 15:29)
Yes. And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over Israel (I Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition, the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:

i. The Lord was sorry that he made man (Genesis 6:6)

I am sorry that I have made them (Genesis 6:7)

ii. And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people (Exodus 32:14).

iii. (Lots of other such references).

The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the magicians did the same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat:

Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood (Exodus 7:20-21)
The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible, since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.

Who killed Goliath?

David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)
Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

Who killed Saul?

Saul took his own sword and fell upon it.... Thus Saul died... (I Samuel 31:4-6)
An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)

Does every man sin?

Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810)
No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God.. (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (I John 1:cool

Who will bear whose burden?

Bear one anothers burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2)
Each man will have to bear his own load (Galatians 6:5)

How many disciples did Jesus appear to after his resurrection?

Twelve (I Corinthians 15:5)
Eleven (Matthew 27:3-5 and Acts 1:9-26, see also Matthew 28:16; Mark 16:14 footnote; Luke 24:9; Luke 24:3 3)

Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?

After his baptism, the spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days ... (Mark 1:12-13)
Next day after the baptism, Jesus selected two disciples. Second day: Jesus went to Galilee - two more disciples. Third day: Jesus was at a wedding feast in Cana in Galilee (see John 1:35; 1:43; 2:1-11)

Was baby Jesus life threatened in Jerusalem?

Yes, so Joseph fled with him to Egypt and stayed there until Herod died (Matthew 2:13 23)
No. The family fled nowhere. They calmly presented the child at the Jerusalem temple according to the Jewish customs and returned to Galilee (Luke 2:21-40)
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? by Keal(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
CoolUsername:
Genesis 1 says there's water above the sky.

That's so wrong!
Why have some humans outrightly chosen to think with their fingers after absorbin' blue light from a phone,computer or tv screen?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Jonah & the Great Fish: Real or Allegory / Parable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.