Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 (769 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 by KunleA2(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2009
This is PROMISE 72 here. I was unable to change former screen name (At least i am not getting any response from the
Admin) so that i can keep all my prior contribution along with me. I understand that this is what i have to do if i need a screen name change. Just register a new one!

Anyway i have been a member since 2005 or 2006 and its been a blast.

Looking forward to more enjoyable reads.

My Re-branding starts here!  grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 by Carshopper(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
promise hw fa, nice ne wit d rebranding, smiles
Re: Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 by Igwe9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
I dey salute oooh! grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 by 190: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
promise
DO I NEED 2 TELL U ANYTING angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 by Wellas14(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2009
To what do we owe this your rebranding
Re: Hello Nairalanders. Welcome To My Rebranding. This Is Promise 72 by KunleA2(m): 1:42am On Jun 25, 2009
Well its very simple. I became a year older this month. I believed that your name is your brand and your brand is your name (Donald Trump for example)

When i joined NL, few years ago, it looks like one of those discussion forum that i wont be very active in. However, it became a very informative site and i see a lot of potential here.

I've met good people here and some controversial ones  wink. However, all in all, i just wanna drop any assumed screen name and used the name my mama gave me  grin

When i come up with my stuff,people can call me up and say "Can i speak with kunle?" Rather than Can i speak with "Promise72"   undecided. Not too professional. in my opinion. I put up my picture too. Nothing to hide. No shaking.

Something too i learnt from Donald Trump. He said thats why he puts his name on his buildings. Your name is your brand  wink

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Honda Passport 2002 Or Isuzu Rodeo 2002 / Do You Believe That Cars Will One Day Run On "water"? / Car Registration And Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.