Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake (1611 Views)

See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus / All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by chibatov(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
some NLers will be very shocked with this discovery. I have an uncle who has a 32gb memory card in his phone but all his files, apps,images etc does not use up to 5% of the storage space. so I thought why not swap the sdcard with my other tecno 4gb sdcard. I started scratching of the tecno written on the memory card to make it look like my uncle's own and this is what I saw, the memorycard was an ordinary memory card but then repainted in black with techno written on it

Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by augster(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don‘t be surprised... Even their phones are fake.

But that doesnt mean the sd card is not good
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by rottennaija(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
chibatov:

image3A13424
image3A13424
image3A13419

OP, what's the meaning of this thing you keep posting? What is it meant for? To crash phones or systems? To phish? Is it a malware or Spyware?
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by daphid25(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lies,
I've been using a 4gb Tecno SD card for about two years now and its still working fine
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by mosjames: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
chibatov:
some NLers will be very shocked with this discovery. I have an uncle who has a 32gb memory card in his phone but all his files, apps,images etc does not use up to 5% of the storage space. so I thought why not swap the sdcard with my other tecno 4gb sdcard. I started scratching of the tecno written on the memory card to make it look like my uncle's own and this is what I saw, the memorycard was an ordinary memory card but then repainted in black with techno written on it
Nah, they must have changed it where he bought it
This is Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Maximum83: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
chibatov:
probably you bought a clone Tecno memory cards. The memory card that came with my Tecno n3 is still working perfectly. Don't be deceived with the inscription of Tecno on some memory cards, power banks or some some phones, they ain't original Tecno products. Meanwhile Tecno phones are no longer with memory card inside unless those feature phones.

Reading Ur post makes me like calling it a senseless post because when you say something is fake is it working or not? How will you make the memory card looks like Ur uncle's own? Senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by LeSulk(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Disagree with yu OP.Am still using the 8GB SD Card that came with my P3 partitioned and all.No issues at all.I think the TECNO phone yu mentioned may be a clone of the original.

Btw, I think there's a distinction between Substand/Low Quality and Outright Fake.
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Boomboost(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chibatov, no they aren't... Don't generalized, you went to school, or didn't you?
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Xhaka(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
augster:
Don‘t be surprised... Even their phones are fake.

But that doesnt mean the sd card is not good
Their phones are durable and affordable undecided
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by olufemimajek: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol... who b dis mumu... Am using d sd card that came wit my Phantom A+ with my camon c8... NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM nd its bn abt 3 yrs
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
chibatov:

Poo undecided I have been using their 8gb for the past 3years and it's still working fine. Sherup and stop generalizing.
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Marvell23(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Op, Honestly I don't understand you, scratching the memory card and you saw techno Or what?. Tecno memory cards are just too rugged lemme tell you.
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by augster(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Xhaka:
Their phones are durable and affordable undecided
define durable and affordable
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2016
chibatov:
you're absolutely wrong infact you bought a wrong phone or Sd as the case may be
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Xhaka(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
augster:
define durable and affordable
I guess you're using a smartphone and you have google on it
Dictionary isn't your enemy too tongue
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by kolexepana: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2016
What is this one saying, abi they've changed your memory card where you bought it
Re: Photos: All TECNO Sdcards That Come With Tecno Phones Are Fake by Borwe: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Where are the pictures

(1) (Reply)

infinix hot 2 Reset Issue. / Airtel Red Hot Promo Is BACK Again! Win N1million, 10million Naira Now! / 10 Things You Might Not Know About Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.