Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,315 members, 7,967,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military (30766 Views)

Mega Party: ADP Zones Party Positions, Registers Next Week / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Excuzeme: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:
Any money budgeted for our military could be seized if they try to buy arms in international market. This is great news back to back.

Stop displaying ignorance!

Did you not read where the British Judge REFUSED to enter any Judgement against the CURRENT President or his Attorney General?

Dont you know the implication of that?

Okay, Free education for you: It means if there is going to be any effect at all (This is far fetched), it will only affect "Jonathan and former Minister Adoke! It is their "Stolen" personal Assets that will be seized.... if that one sef can ever happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by superpundit: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Elosky20:
and for those blaming buhari and calling him tyrant, is he also guilty of this one also, and the president incharge then was an angel meanwhile
Baba fire on abeg, do everything humanly possible to stop indiscipline and corruption, we are solidly behind you

the act was committed by his brother Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. birds of the same feather flock together

1 Like

Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by francisbiz: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Elosky20:
and for those blaming buhari and calling him tyrant, is he also guilty of this one also, and the president incharge then was an angel meanwhile
Baba fire on abeg, do everything humanly possible to stop indiscipline and corruption, we are solidly behind you

Is this a game to you? Must you politicize and trivialize every subject.
Beware of what you say today, because they may HAUNT you tomorrow.

Your children may read that tomorrow.
Your village may witness A more sorrowful disaster tomorrow, and you would get busy comparing APC and PDP, while your brothers and sisters die like like rodents.

Think before you utter a word next time, somebody may weep by your careless words, OR be rejuvenated by your reasonable words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Elosky20:

The like and share button is the easiest thing to click on NL SMH...Maybe I'm wrong but the last time i checked GEJ was not Nigeria's president 2009....We neex lots of sense in this forum and not act like the Zombie we are known for
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by kachnov(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
they have jurisdiction??
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Elosky20: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Luciferlove:

The like and share button is the easiest thing to click on NL SMH...Maybe I'm wrong but the last time i checked GEJ was not Nigeria's president 2009....We neex lots of sense in this forum and not act like the Zombie we are known for

where did i mention jonathan in my post pls
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by poseidon12: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
iamKeo:
Tho I didn't read the whole story just the head line but I've never heard of Nigeria court doing same thing to London military or any military atall

Well, UK is one of the super powers. Nigeria is not. Also, UK military are not brutes like our military.
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Elosky20: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
francisbiz:

Is this a game to you? Must you politicize and trivialize every subject.
Beware of what you say today, because they may HAUNT you tomorrow.

Your children may read that tomorrow.
Your village may witness A more sorrowful disaster tomorrow, and you would get busy comparing APC and PDP, while your brothers and sisters die like like rodents.

Think before you utter a word next time, somebody may weep by your careless words, OR be rejuvenated by your reasonable words.
the same people calling buhari tyrant. can nt also allow me to exercise my freedom of speech. nonsense
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by poseidon12: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
wirinet:
Clowns. Who will register the judgement of Britains invasion of Falkland Islands and Iraq.

Were they sued?
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Elosky20:

where did i mention jonathan in my post pls

Maybe we will need the wisdom of solomon to crack your post better still you can read it again this time slowly
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Elosky20: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Luciferlove:

Maybe we will need the wisdom of solomon to crack your post better still you can read it again this time slowly
pls i was refering to yaradua as an angel nt jonathan ok
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by francisbiz: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Elosky20:

the same people calling buhari tyrant. can nt also allow me to exercise my freedom of speech. nonsense
Buhari a your papa?
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by poseidon12: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Nigerian thugs in uniform beware. You may think you are above the law in Nigeria, but your behind can be dragged abroad and sued.
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Elosky20: 12:02am On Jan 22, 2016
francisbiz:
Buhari a your papa?
no he is my president
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Elosky20:
pls i was refering to yaradua as an angel nt jonathan ok
Ok sir but i still doubt tho considering the context
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by chrish2i: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2016
na we go pay codely from bank charges and mtn charges.... lolz
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Billygee2u: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Dahveydson:
Registering it doesn't translate to them enforcing the Nigerian military to pay the said fine. The people who took the matter to a mere London court rather than an International court are the real jokers.

when they and UN will slam Nigeria with sanction,your eyes will clear
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Dahveydson(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Billygee2u:

when they and UN will slam Nigeria with sanction,your eyes will clear

What sanction? You're funny.
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by walozanga(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Elosky20:

Nigerian government will have to pay. They brought it up again because buhari is a maga. He will still pay more for his illegal detentions without following the normal process of the constitution
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by walozanga(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Elosky20:

You speak from the anus
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Elosky20: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
walozanga:

You speak from the anus
thank you for replying from the anus
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by Elosky20: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
walozanga:

Nigerian government will have to pay. They brought it up again because buhari is a maga. He will still pay more for his illegal detentions without following the normal process of the constitution
well let the game begin
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by iamKeo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
poseidon12:

Well, UK is one of the super powers. Nigeria is not. Also, UK military are not brutes like our military.

Well even countries that are smaller than us. We can't even do that to them. Well British and American nations only enter your country when the want something so I guess the are after something.
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by luvtreasure0: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
N let him not forget obasanjo he is still holding federal government property tagged OFN(operation feed the nation) ota farm that was raised up to help the country
Re: London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military by alaskido(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm..... I see many Heads of State and President being invited to The Hague for serious genocide charges. PMB, please do not be one of them o. Try and play smart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.