Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,373 members, 7,917,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

USA Student Visa Appointment in lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / USA Student Visa Appointment in lagos (774 Views)

Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities / What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA Student Visa Appointment in lagos by toyosiwemi(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hello,

Please i have sent a mail to US embassy to schedule an appointment as required because there are no available dates anymore on the online vfs website before i have to resume school in august. Its been 5 days and i am yet to get a response, does anyone have a contact i can call or an idea of the next steps to take?? does anyone have an idea of how long it normally takes them to respond and send you an appointment time??

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Info On University Of Uyo,uyo(uniuyo) Supplementary List. / Schooling Overseas: / Direct Entry Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.