Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,068 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? (1693 Views)

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool seeing is believing jorr.. If you give me sth to look at or actually show me sth..

I'll enjoy the show tongue

If i use devil's fork shook ur eyes ehn ?

See ko sea ni
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

I'll take that as a joke...

I don't have your number nau..lol
undecided then you're not the one who said.."You called the other number......(Blaaa blaa blaa)... Who is this?"..

and obnoxiously asked "who did you call"?? undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Laveda(f): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided then you're not the one who said.."You called the other number......(Blaaa blaa blaa)... Who is this?"..

and obnoxiously asked "who did you call"?? undecided
Definitely not me...
Okay call that same number back..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

If i use devil's fork shook ur eyes ehn ?

See ko sea ni
angry oyaaa go naa.. I won't admire your twerking yansh again..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
angry oyaaa go naa.. I won't admire your twerking yansh again..

tongue av advance from twerking to wiggle wiggle wiggle
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Definitely not me...
Okay call that same number back..
lipsrsealed ba3 haff dead... Le'a..

When I charge..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

tongue av advance from twerking to wiggle wiggle wiggle
undecided asif your flat yansh can wiggle?!

Smh... Iranu! angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided asif your flat yansh can wiggle?!

Smh... Iranu! angry

U never hear?

Lepa no get body bt na lepa dey scatter dance floor

Wat u talking bou

Come to d spotlight let me show u ow its done tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

U never hear?

Lepa no get body bt na lepa dey scatter dance floor

Wat u talking bou

Come to d spotlight let me show u ow its done tongue
less talk and more action undecided

You too dy make mouth.. Show us the yansh undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Laveda(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
lipsrsealed ba3 haff dead... Le'a..

When I charge..
undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Scratched Yourself Down There In Public? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
less talk and more action undecided

You too dy make mouth.. Show us the yansh undecided

See ur amoeba head

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / This Is Embarrassing!!! / Ladys Come In And Make Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.