Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. (683 Views)

Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It / John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day / If You Never Do This, Then I Deserve To Be Respected - 90's Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by donaldking10: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Seriously Women fully deserve to be respected, cherished and appreciated, because most of the things they do for us
even without us knowing it ain't easy.
A man was sick and tired of going to work everyday, while his wife stayed home all day. He wanted her to see what he went through, so he prayed....
""Dear Lord, i go to work everyday and i put'in eight hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what i go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day"".
God in his infinite wisdom, granted the Man's wish.
The next morning sure enough the man awoke as a woman.
He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set'out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their
school lunches, prepared them and drove them to school.
He came home and did the dry'cleaning, stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went to the market, paid the bills and balanced the cheque book.
He cleaned the dog's house, fed and bathed them.
Then it was already 1 P.M, and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, sweep and mop the kitchen floor.
Ran to the school to pick'up the kids, and got into an argument with them on the way home.
He Set'out lunch for the kids, and after lunch organized them to do their home'work,
then set'up the ironing board and watched T.V while he did the ironing.
At 4:30 P.M, he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, washed the meat and picked fresh beans for supper.
After supper he cleaned the kitchen, washed the plates, folded laundry, bathed the kids and put them to bed.
At 9 P.M, he was exhausted. And though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to have sex which he managed to get through without complaint.
Early The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt down and prayed.... ""Dear Lord i don't know what i was thinking. i was so wrong to envy my wife being able to stay at home all day. Please Lord am begging let's switch back our bodies"".
The Lord in his infinite wisdom replied.... ""My Son, i feel you have learnt your lesson and i'll be happy to change things back to the way they were.
But you'll just have to wait for an extra NINE months though, Because you got PREGNANT last night during Sex"".
#Gobe.
Re: Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by agitator: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
lol, see shocked shocked shocked
Re: Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by toys2seven(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pssh
Re: Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by donaldking10: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] Lol
Re: Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by vizkiz: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't want to type what is in my mind make I no go wake up as misspicy tomorrow grin
Re: Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by cruzita(f): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin serves him right ,I wish men will open their eyes and see what women pass through everyday .
Re: Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. by misspicy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
vizkiz:
I don't want to type what is in my mind make I no go wake up as misspicy tomorrow grin
gringrin

say Thank you to a woman every day then tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Job In A Multimillion Company Or This Punishment*photo* / Where Is Sammie Okposo? / Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.