Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,757 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Another Plots To Blackmail Macaire Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Plots To Blackmail Macaire Uncovered (497 Views)

Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Plots To Blackmail Macaire Uncovered by torobongekpo: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
ANOTHER PLOTS TO BLACKMAIL MACAIRE UNCOVERED.
*SECURITY PERSONEL FINGERED

BY TOROBONG EKPO.

In what could be described as a silly ploy to tarnish the proven and tested integrity of the political leader of Ikono Local Government Area, Obong Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo, a certain political opponent, in Ikono Local Government Area, is said to have employed the services of a female Security officer named withheld, to lie on oath, insisting that she was raped by the Safety Professional.
The opponent, said to be having serious grip with the security units in the state, as a result of his portfolio, is labeled to have employed the service of this female Security officer, to go around blackmailing the political leader on the pages of Local Tabloid claiming that, the leader raped her.

Our Source gathered that, so far, the said officer has sought the services of about five Local tabloids for her evil plan, but the editors gave her a deaf ear, noting that, such blackmail exist only in the dream world.
Another source who pleaded anonymity, said that, the lady had previously told him that she was given huge sum of money to pay to write nonsense about the Ikono Political Leader, noting that, if she doesn’t the people involved may kill her.
“My madam is known for that, in previous administration, she had indicted a certain serving State Executive Member of PDP of impregnating her, as if that wasn’t enough, she was the same person, who paid huge sum of money to blackmail the then commissioner for Information, claiming that, the former slept with Philistine prostitutes in Mitchelle Hotels and Suite.
“I wonder why you have not known her, she is known for dirty jobs. It was such incriminating deals that fetched her car she is driving. Yesterday, she took us to meet with five editors at a certain house along four lane in Uyo. It was there she told the media practitioners, that, she wants them to publish that, she was raped by the political leader in his apartment.
“One of them asked for police Report, a Picture of the incident and maybe the location of which the incident occurred. To my greatest shock, my madam stammered and later disclosed to them that, the news was faked, insisting that, she will pay the sum of 50,000 naira each to any newspaper that will publish it.
“It was at that point the media gurus left her and told her not to be wasting their time. I know you are closer to Macaire, thus, I am confiding in you, so that, he will be aware of this latest plot” The source said.
The informant claimed that, she doubted if ‘her madam’ has ever met with Obong Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo, talk less of having any affair with him.
Our Source gathered that, the latest development is to ridicule the Political Leadership throne before the eyes of right thinking members of the society. A source who opted for anonymity said that, the officer paid to deliver the blackmail job, is known for such kind of dirty deal, pointing out that, she had a child out of wedlock
The source claimed that, the security officer had earlier indicted a serving state officer of Peoples’ Democratic Party of being responsible for the child she had out of wedlock, noting that, her stock in trade was to do a dirty job for a particular public office holder in Ikono Local Government Area. She added that, it was not a surprise that, she has been paid to assassinate the character of Obong Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo, fondly called Macaire.
Reacting to the indictment, the Security officer denied ever contacting the press for publication, but insisted that, he wants to attract the attention of Macaire, before she could get to know her.
“I don’t know Macaire in person, but with this job on ground, I will get his attention, if Newspapers don’t want to go in tandem with my agenda, I will employ the service of any lawyer.
“My plan is to cause commotion in his marital home, make the government to withdraw the political leadership position from him, so that, my client can pay me my remaining balance as well as try and make myself relevant to the political leader.
“I am aware of his philanthropist gestures, thus, it is my turn to also benefit from him.” She reasoned.

Meanwhile in a latest development, the said political opponent of Macaire has floated another blackmail, this time, he is instigating people to lie that, Obong Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo was on the verge of defecting to All Progressive Congress. A media source who disclosed to this reporter said that, it was said that, the political leader had meeting with Obongawan Lovina Umoeffah and mandated supporters to tilt towards APC, reasoning that, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel was a flop to the people of the state.
“I have a story here, though, I guess the story is not true. They said that, Macaire had a meeting with Lovina Umoeffah, clan head and other politicians, where he was telling people not to support Udom Emmanuel, and that, he was trying to adminster an oath” The source posited.
Reacting to the allegations, the political leader of the cradle of Ibibio nation described such stories as distraction from the camps of opponent, affirming his determination to better the lots of people in the society.
He said that, he won’t join issues with anybody and commended the governor for providing dividend of Democracy to the state.
Macaire, a happily married and devout member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God specifically thanked the governor of the state for partaking in the Emergency Holy Ghost Congress of the church held at the Uyo Township Stadium thereby expressing optimism of the developmental strides of the governor.
He specifically withdrew himself from joining issues with anybody or newspaper publication, noting that, Akwa Ibom people know him better.

“The other time they said I was beaten, last time, they said I was drunk, the other day i am planning to assasinate the paramount ruler, today they say, I raped someone and that, I wanted to defect to APC, maybe by tomorrow they, will say that, I am using Money ritual. If you were in my shoe, would you have rejoined any issue of such known lies? No, off course, in as much as I respect Journalists in the state, I am certain that, media practitioners know false news. Above all, I am happy that, Akwa Ibom people know me more than the fabricators of false news items.[i][/i][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old From Kebbi State Design Cars [photos] / How IBB, Obasanjo, Abacha Shared Nigeria's Oil Well / Ex-presidential Aide Storms PDP Head Office To Take Over As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.