Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair (799 Views)

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by iahmed(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
The İtalian man, identified by lawyers in the case only as Antonio C, was rifling through an old chest of drawers when he made the discovery a few days before Christmas.
Notwithstanding the time that had elapsed since the betrayal, he was so upset that he immediately confronted his wife of 77 years, named as Rosa C, and demanded a divorce.
Guilt-stricken, she reportedly confessed everything but was unable to persuade her husband to reconsider his decision.
She wrote the letters to her lover during a secret affair in the 1940s, according to court papers released in Rome this week.
The couple are now preparing to split, despite the ties they forged over nearly eight decades – they have five children, a dozen grandchildren and one great-grand child.

source: telegraph
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by HungerBAD: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Could have sworn I read this same story some 6 or 7 years ago.

1 Like

Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by XaintJoel20: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
That man should have a rethink...
Gosh! Divorcing a woman you have spent decades with. I know her offence is grevious, but time have been invested into this union and the children also need you together...
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by tpiar: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Could have sworn I read this same story some 6 or 7 years ago.

you did.

They were spamming the forum with it.
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by STARGREEN(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Serious? very Serious indeed Lesson never keep that secret incase
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by iyzeek(m): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2016
I thought I was alone but have found my replica . The man is on point .
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by cruzita(f): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2016
that's silly of him.after how many decades of marriage,because of a love letter u want a divorce.OLD AGE HAS EATEN HIS BRAIN.LET HIM SWEAR HE HADN'T CHEATED ON HIS WIFE SINCE THEY GOT MARRIED.
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by Smellymouth: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
that's silly of him.after how many decades of marriage,because of a love letter u want a divorce.OLD AGE HAS EATEN HIS BRAIN.LET HIM SWEAR HE HADN'T CHEATED ON HIS WIFE SINCE THEY GOT MARRIED.
Its not just becus of love letter. Did u not read the post? The woman confessed everything after her hubby saw the letter. Keeping an offence for so long is more annoying and betraying than confessing it early asap when it happened. Even God almighty loves us owning up in time than concealing our sins. Concealing it is more heartbreaking. How can a person's conscience be so dead so much to hide such a thing for over 50yrs. U shd put urself in his shoes and not trying to form a fake reply on nairaland. You would feel like the greatest fool ever especially when u love the person and u never betrayed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snake Tragedy (nsuk) / What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? / Pregnancy, HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.