Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married (3437 Views)

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
cana882:
brother, If you have been in a distant relationship, you'll know that it's not same as a close relationship. Beside, she met her husband during this period all because she was insecured about me
These hoes ain't loyal one bit. She has been cheating on you, right under your nose but God liberated you from future problems from an unrepentant cheat by sealing her fate. She's not deserving of you.
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Drefan:

These hoes ain't loyal one bit. She has been cheating on you, right under your nose but God liberated you from future problems from an unrepentant cheat by sealing her fate. She's not deserving of you.
maybe i'll get comfort in seeing that way..
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
cana882:
maybe i'll get comfort in seeing that way..
That's it.
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
dovelike:

I detest it when people like you start insulting someone you don't know just because he is voicing his problem. Are you still childish?

#Nonsense

who invite u
mumu
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
dovelike:
Stop keeping in touch. Reply her with clipped messages, it will soon fade. Make yourself open to other girls and prospective relationships.
When you eventually fall out of love you will regret anything stupid you did with her
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=cana882 post=42202331] God bless you sis for that.. didn't even know how to reply him..[/quur

ur brain nid Nutri c
wallahi
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=Nikkyparadise post=42202992][/quote] I know you posses a mutant gene for expressing catecholamines responsible for dopamine secretion. This explains your depressed state.

See a psychologist asap.. thank me later
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by flyingdutchman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
IT HAPPENED TO ME. BUT I STAYED AWAY FROM MINE. DON'T BE DECEIVED, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER, YOU ARE DOOMED. STAY AWAY FROM HER. I PRAY THAT HER HUSBAND HAS MILITARY CONNECTIONS. angry angry angry
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by ikeno(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
My advice is to move on bro,she's happily married and if you truly love her the way you said you should respect her marriage.I was once in your shoes,mine was even worse cause I love so much that I was literally help all her family from school fees to even toiletries all from mine packet.Even her mom said if not me she wouldn't marry anybody else.What happened? she got married to someone else and I moved on.
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
ikeno:
My advice is to move on bro,she's happily married and if you truly love her the way you said you should respect her marriage.I was once in your shoes,mine was even worse cause I love so much that I was literally help all her family from school fees to even toiletries all from mine packet.Even her mom said if not me she wouldn't marry anybody else.What happened? she got married to someone else and I moved on.
thanks brother.. I just have to
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
flyingdutchman:
IT HAPPENED TO ME. BUT I STAYED AWAY FROM MINE. DON'T BE DECEIVED, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER, YOU ARE DOOMED. STAY AWAY FROM HER. I PRAY THAT HER HUSBAND HAS MILITARY CONNECTIONS. angry angry angry
bros.. I they like to respect myself anytime I hear military o.. but i'll respect the marriage vow more.. thanks
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
dovelike:
Stop keeping in touch. Reply her with clipped messages, it will soon fade. Make yourself open to other girls and prospective relationships.
When you eventually fall out of love you will regret anything stupid you did with her
Relationship counselor.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Sincere4u:

Relationship counselor.
Lol
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by NemzySeries(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2016
firstEVA:
May God deliver us all from the spirits of our exes.
hahahahahahahahahaha....abeg I nid dis prayer point pass u & d OP.....i broke up wit ma ex since Nov2014 but I tell u dat av bin restless emotionally since dat day...meven wen I decide to form hard man especially wen I heard shez nw dating a bigger guy d tin no still work Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo probably bkos I made up ma mind to luv her like no orda but her mata must totally erase frm ma mind dis 2016 by fire by force
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by chriskosherbal(m): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2016
My guy discard her from your mind she is married now. For proper men enhancement and stability get the https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537 ACTION POWDER Lovers desire
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 3:41am On Jan 22, 2016
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahahaha....abeg I nid dis prayer point pass u & d OP.....i broke up wit ma ex since Nov2014 but I tell u dat av bin restless emotionally since dat day...meven wen I decide to form hard man especially wen I heard shez nw dating a bigger guy d tin no still work Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo probably bkos I made up ma mind to luv her like no orda but her mata must totally erase frm ma mind dis 2016 by fire by force
brother na d new prayer point be that o
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by NemzySeries(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2016
cana882:
brother na d new prayer point be that o
hahahahahahahaha.....u sef nid am?
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by cana882(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahaha.....u sef nid am?
I need am badly o.. if possible, make oyedepo do me deliverance grin
Re: Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
dovelike:

Lol
Learnt such counselors often don't make the best wives. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her / How To Tell My Religiously Strict Mother That I Am Pregnant? / About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.