Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,584 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Years Of Unseen Darkness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Years Of Unseen Darkness (616 Views)

After Years Of Bleaching Here Is What You Become / The Unseen Words Of Andile Jali (photo) / After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Years Of Unseen Darkness by ZIKPHYSICS(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
How long shall we continue in darkness?When shall we experience light?When we don't respond to the nee of our workers neither do we compensate those who have sacrifice their time and talent and most of all their youthful prowess for the growth country, yet we still expect them to sit down and watch us the government pay ourselves as at when due even before time.Is it not better to hand over the administration of the country into the hands of our former colonial masters? God forbid I heard you say.But that is what our country clamors for.Today teachers are on strike tomorrow doctors,next and next will be the turn of the radio and theater workers,ASUU, NUJ,NASU,and so on.No facet of our economy is adequately and efficiently managed.Where are we heading to Nigerians?
Re: Years Of Unseen Darkness by Ben13: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
e pain me pass u, brada. wink

(1) (Reply)

Osama And Obama - Birds Of Feather / Bob And His Wife! / Wisdom In Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.