Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? (2501 Views)

Should I Quit The Honeymoon Or Forego The 21-day Fasting? / What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island / What To Do During The Honeymoon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by thazz(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dear sisters

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by poshestmina(f): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Two options
If he is poor,straight DIVORCE
If he is as rich as Dangote or as generous as DASUKI, will stay with him for like a year

Amass enoooough money

And still Divorce him cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2016

I pack, I go!!!!

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
If he has money, I will stay and we will assign him the job of working the assistive device grin

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by HIDDENSECRECY: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
For better for worse, in small dickson and big jonhson, in small pocket and in merger bank account, She must marry him.

That is part of the marriage vow.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by ernecy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
she go manage am lyk dat. lol

but the thing b like finger

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2016
armyofone:
If he has money, I will stay and we will assign him the job of working the assistive device grin

grin grin grin your PA.

Yeah what she said undecided
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by 7footre(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2016
This issue has been over flogged I believe. So let sleeping dog lie abeg

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Moana(f): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2016
poshestmina:
Two options
If he is as rich as Dangote or as generous as DASUKI, will stay with him for like a year

Amass enoooough money

grin God is watching you
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by francizy(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2016
That muct be searchiing4love/searching4lovee/searchiing4lovee... grin cheesy

Little wonder Nigerian girls don't like him... cheesy grin
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by BluStreak(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2016
poshestmina:
Two options

Amass enoooough money

Please call 911 someone is chocking from laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Epic! Who won't anywayz?

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Adaeze003(f): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2016
poshestmina:
Two options

Amass enoooough money

Straight up!!!

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Qualer: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
poshestmina:
Two options

Amass enoooough money

1 Like

Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol

AmiLaHoit:

I pack, I go!!!!
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yieldings:
lol

Yes nah grin
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by nanalady(f): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin grin....im speechless...this can't be possible....ahhhh
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by poshestmina(f): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=42215080][/quote]

Is that you? grin grin
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Miami11: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
I would divorce immediately, just like how men divorce women when they find out they are not virgins.
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Fraih(f): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Your topic says 'after honeymoon'
There is just no way I wouldn't feel that eggplant either by hugs or something even before Marriage. With 'No sex till Marriage'
Re: After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? by Qualer: 3:06am On Jan 23, 2016
poshestmina:

Is that you? grin grin

naaaaaa... this is me... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Is Interracial Relationships Accepted/viewed In Nigeria? / How To Discipline A Very Stubborn Child...works Like Magic / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.