Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do (705 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Opeoluwajohn: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls don't mind my English , I'm not a good writer. grin grin
Come to my aid my good friends and pls if you don't have a good thing to say pls don't add more problems I already had enough

I am in a state of dilemma at the moment with a sad mind

I am in my late 20s dating a girl in her early 20s.. We used to be a co worker were she used to work before she left,..after she stopped working with us i collected her cell phone number, we chatted and we fell in love with each other. I love this girl a lot to the extent of planing to settle down with her in the future, we started seeing each other but there is something i used to noticed about her, when ever i am with a friend also a co worker but happens to be the son of our boss she wont come to me or react as if she sees me or him, this gives me concern that when ever we are together i tried to find out why but she will say nothing that she don't like him, after some weeks. She told me that this particular guy called her just to say hi. i was so surprised, i asked her again may be this guy ever dated her but she said no,.... Few weeks later a female co worker named lola gave her number to another guy but to my greatest surprise she told my that lola gave her fone number to a guy, i was so angry with this my girl that i hate hearing something like that she apologized.... I took her to karaoke bar on Wednesday to have a good time with her. we saw this same guy there again, she was so scared to the extent that she almost fell into the swimming pool but he didn't see her, i over looked everything because i was thinking that she was scared because she stopped working with his dad without a notification, we continue our relationship with a lot of fucking four to five times in a week with four rounds each even more at times... i have to call it off with my other girl frds because of this girl, because I don't like double dating . the day everything was clear to me was last Friday clubbing with my frds including the son of my boss, we were discussion so he said he once bleeped my so called girlfriend when she was working with us, not knowing that she is my girlfriend at the moment. He said that he Bleep her more than 10 times , i was so amazed , heart broken and sad, i was so weak that night, i cant eat the barbecue i ordered for and i cant drink anything ..if she should have informed me about having a relationship with my friend that could have been better , i wont be sad .. I am in a state of dilemma , should i continue fuckin dis girl and keep the secret to my self until i get another girl or tell her and call it off with her, I love this girl.. But it seems she can't be trusted for keeping that secret from me. She
Knew that this guy is my childhood friend
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Strahovski1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh I feel for you.... however

"It's none of my business...."

Next thread please!!!
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by octopusfreaky(f): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
like seriously,,ds relationship palava is becoming much ooo. The blame is always on we ladies!
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Wayne4uall(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Guy answer this question. Do you really love her or just because of the good sex she has been giving you.....?
Nigerian girls sha.... That is why I will never get marry to a Nigerian girl
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by VampireeM(f): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
lol.. I do wonder why men get always worked up and jealously possesively angry when they find out their friends or an acquaintance had sex with their girlfriend gringringrin ...

That your boss son wicked oo.. he even mentioned how many times and only God knows how many rounds they had in each session... Your babe is wrong for keeping such a secret and any girl that can hide such esp in a serious relationship shoulddnt be trusted.

Confront her and Follow your heart
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Before I say anything...
A swimming pool in A Karoke bar?? shockedshocked Seriously??

Secondly, summarise Your story...pretty pls?sad
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Iamlordgee(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Doh
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Opeoluwajohn: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2016
VampireeM:
lol.. I do wonder why men get always worked up and jealously possesively angry when they find out their friends or an acquaintance had sex with their girlfriend gringringrin ...

That your boss son wicked oo.. he even mentioned how many times and only God knows how many rounds they had in each session... Your babe is wrong for keeping such a secret and any girl that can hide such esp in a serious relationship shoulddnt be trusted.

Confront her and Follow your heart
thanks so much for your advice. I will confront her but I should keep her and my friends later finds out. I won't like myself
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Opeoluwajohn: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
Estharfabian:
Before I say anything...

A swimming pool in A Karoke bar?? shockedshocked Seriously??

Secondly, summarise Your story...pretty pls?sad

It is an open bar undecided undecided
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Opeoluwajohn: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Wayne4uall:
Guy answer this question. Do you really love her or just because of the good sex she has been giving you.....?
Nigerian girls sha.... That is why I will never get marry to a Nigerian girl
I Ioved her not for sex but for every thing not until this bad news
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by Wayne4uall(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2016
No female without a past the best thing is to look at the future. If u know that u can't take ur mind off it. U can have her as a Bleep mate until u get a good girl of ur choice and always to use condom or have ur prostinor wit u. One love
Re: Help:,.Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I don't know what to do by ggrin(f): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Sorry bro, move on undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys You Gonna Love This!!!!! / We Know We Dont Love Each Other But We Are Dating! / The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.