Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date (728 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date by bemuwa: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
House,please I ve admitted to Stockholm for my masters program.tHE SCHOOL resumes on the 20th August and it takes minimum of eight weeks.The only available date online now is 22nd July.Please I need someone with an an appointment date closer than 22nd July.Please lets strike a deal.my number is 08033963727
Re: Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date by coffri(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ Poster,
You dont need to strike a deal wit any body
Go to the Swedwn Embassy @ Abuja T.Y. Danjuma Close Asokoro Abuja.

Explain to them and they will do interview for you.

If you get there early say 7.30 a.m - 8.00 a.m You will submit that same day if not the 2nd day atmost.

I ve the same problem wit the appointment day mine was 22nd June but i submitted on 10th June the same day i went there.

Best of Luck.
Re: Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date by bemuwa: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2009
coffri, do you mean I can go there any day?
Re: Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date by vikiviko(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
You can preferably Monday-Tuesday gotta be early.

You still need to convince them at the gate they are understanding sometimes.

Best wishes
Re: Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date by 9ijaprince(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
Please i got addmitted to study masters programme at malmo university.i've not gone to embassy do u think i can make it now if i go?
Re: Sweden Embassy Appoitment Date by coffri(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
@9ijaprince,

Yes u can still go to the Embassy to submit. Try your best and back it up with prayer, there is nothin God can not do.

(1) (Reply)

Still On Easy Travel To Western Europe / Advice For New Comers / Dvlottery Photo Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.