Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,278 members, 7,977,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else (771 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by gravity: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
HEY PPLE

THERE IS THIS LADY I LOVE SO MUCH. PLS I WANNA FIND OUT IF ITS RIGHT TO ASK HER OUT , THOUGH SHE TOLD ME SHE HAS A BOY FRIEND.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by Treetop20(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
having a boyfriend should be a turn off for you
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by sistawoman: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
Move on to someone else.

Would you want another guy asking your girl out?

Do unto others what you would want them to do to you. Karma is a real live bitch.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by biola44: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
no
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
Is all well? And if you started dating her, and someone else asked her out, how would you feel? Na wah!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by izeek(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2009
@all i beg to disagree,

@post,
abeg its called try ur luck!!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by Omolola1(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
no it is not right, law of karma is always there!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by NobiGod: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
All these sermons about karma to me is not the right approach. The guy might have what the gal is looking
for, they could just strike it hot. He's not going to be first nor the last with such feeling. Try it out bro she
may just be the one.

she maybe unhappy right now.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by sistawoman: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
You men I tell ya

I really need yall to make up your minds

Do you want us to unpack our bags from our previous r/s first before moving on to something new. Or do you like the luggage?

I only ask because of these two responses:

NobiGod:

All these sermons about karma to me is not the right approach. The guy might have what the gal is looking
for, they could just strike it hot. He's not going to be first nor the last with such feeling. Try it out bro she
may just be the one.

she maybe unhappy right now.

izeek:

@all i beg to disagree,

@post,
abeg its called try ur luck!!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
What the heck, of course it isn't right
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by Igwe9(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
ibkaye:

What the heck, of course it isn't right
gbam smiley smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by izeek(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
In dis issue, i wil say what i said earlier. He shud take his chance cos u never knw how she feels in her present relatnshp. Moreso, most girls if not all, was in some form of relatnshp or anoda. Be it friends wit benefit, or otherwise, a new option or choice which u represent wil b considerd against wat she has.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by bolagun12(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
ask her out brother!take a chance
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by chamotex(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
Enough jacking of babez . . . . . na today?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else by kem4lyfe: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2009
Let us face the truth, theres no girl you will ask for a date that wont tell you she has a boyfriend, so pls brother try your luck, you might be the mr right moreover not lik shes married.

wink wink

(1) (Reply)

29 Things You Should Do This Year! / Is It Right? / Being Confident Around Women:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.