Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,351 members, 7,940,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl (37433 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / "Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by eke96: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Eyyaaa
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Kangol99(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Oooops!

Amebo Blogger

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2016
ENIMONEY:
Pooor boy!!! I saw them live at the airport in jos and when I tried to take a picture with ice prince, she had her nose in the air with a squeezed face buh I no even send her. Well ice prince could take her back if she promises to change. He loves her n its obvious

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by callJesu: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by kaziblake(f): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Enough of this girl talk abeg.
Ice prince love's her for who she is.
Haters gonna hate.
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by DrakeOkonkwo(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Just passing by..I came here to check if there is any improvement on the country's economy..

3 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by laidback(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2016
The only celeb nigga dating a really fine foreign chic, that I dey trip for his game is IK Ogbonna. Most of the rest na olosho dem dey carry.

grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by henrydadon(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2016
some people need to take a chill pill once in a while
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
If only the blogger had a life.

The mofo in this story is the married man.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
Only pvssy Wey I don pay dowry for nahim I go protect to death oh...ice cube is wasting his time.
.Point of correction! Ice Berg not Ice cube

2 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by fortunechy(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
waiting for part 2 of the story.
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by hotdi(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2016
End time story for the gods.
End time Op.
End time runz girl
End time naive, indecisive small boy ICE
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by knightsTempler: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Busy body everywhere, you guys should leave ice prince alone, he likes his girl that way no matter the atrocities you guys thinks she has committed. Let he who has not sin cast the first stone. Hypocrites everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by seangy4konji: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Ice prince don chop vegetable soup.

dem don bury in brain inside toto water.

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by avenger74(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Wholer them girls run after celebrities na professional prostitutes man, becos they ma train to do so, Jah knows that you cannot take a model and make her a better woman, she na get price uno!!!

Respect man!!

2 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
........Admin !!!!.

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by seangy4konji: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Maybe one of the reason he has been dishing out crap for his fans in recent years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by otokx(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
2016 is turning out to be a year of revelations.
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Boeing777pilot: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Moral of the story: keep your relationship off social media.
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by bisi16(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
Only pvssy Wey I don pay dowry for nahim I go protect to death oh...ice cube is wasting his time.
Lol. "Ice cube"
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
The blogger is very stupid

How is maima lazy? Obviously she has a jobsmiley. She has the face and the bodysmiley some men would die for. Akin didn't mind paying for them. Iceprince fell for it because he was greedy and foolish.

I don't understand how people think sef. The only moral codes I know are the religious ones. How can you set a moral code for actions that were taken voluntarilysad and of which all parties acted in freedom, self-deception and greed. I don't see why any Id.iot would blame the girl sef.

5 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by vivianaku: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Until you understand the power behind LEVERAGE and you understand the law of Finance (Law of poverty and Law of Wealth) which says:

If you want to remain poor, work alone or work for someone and if you want to be successful work with people but not for people. Until you realize that you need to have workers or build a team to achieve your BIG DREAMS you would remain a slave all your life (an employee).

The successful folks realised they needed leverage to succeed so they hire not just anyone, but the best and they use him or her until the person is useless then they retire you and look for another fresh, viable and young chap to replace you and the process goes on and own, you can only work for Dangote you can never own Dangote group of companies or be richer than Dangote.

The Wealthy and successful realised that to be successful other people must succeed through you. The trick is an employer can never pay your true worth, every employer pays you 10% of your worth and take the remaining 90% as profit.

They set targets for you, and you hit it, yet you keep missing your own targets. That brings me to the opportunity I am proposing to you. You might have heard of it but I bet you don't understand it, so many have never heard of it. Some heard and misconceived it to be fraud because they prefer to dwell on the experiences of those who tried it and failed.

A wise man once said: "To be successful, follow the path of the successful" but the lazy poor people prefer to kill their own dreams by believing that if some people very close to them tried something and failed then they can never succeed in it.

Many are called but few are chosen, have you ever asked those that failed why they failed, they always have unbelievable excuses. Even where others are succeeding some will fail.

Alot of people who failed in some ventures that are apparently a life transforming opportunity failed to plan, put in effort, commitment, persistence, consistency and they lack motivation, they gave up just when they almost would have gotten their wealth!

Are you looking for a way of earning extra income or another source of income? Call 07032085108 for more details
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by smsshola(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
On point..don't rub ur face with dirty cos of woman.
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by talktonase(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2016
DonUjay:
.Point of correction! Ice Berg not Ice cube
ice block grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by talktonase(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2016
bisi16:

Lol. "Ice cube"
ice water

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Daminaj2:
- According to NaijaJistLive, Maima was not just akin's girl but a runs girl that get him girls. Read on. Long but if you like Amebo. It is worth every second. grin

Dear Ice Prince Zamani,

I need to clarify a few things because u seem a but confused about dis whole mess. D original story on Maima is something I CREATED FROM A TIP. A female messaged me from her REAL account. She is close to Akin & Maima. She thought it was wrong Maima was cheating on u so she told me about dere trip together in Paris/London. When I now landed dere pages, ma detective eye saw d matching dates & backgrounds to create d pic frames dat r circling all d blogs.

Someone copied my work & sent it to Stella, & others followed which is how d truth got lost in translation.

AKIN NEVER WANTED TO BE EXPOSED. It is not him dat is trying to claim her or chase her publicly. He is a married man, no married man wants to disgrace his family. Why else would he lock his page and change his name? Obviously he’s embarrassed by being caught.

I know Maima fed u some bullshit about her in law being dere, Will Collins. But what u need to understand is Maima & Akin have been seeing for a long time. He knows all of her friends and family. He is her only sponsor, he has taken Bebe & her son & Maima on trips to Miami, he paid for her maintenance, bought her a car & she is always msging him for money & asking when she will see him so she can flaunt she is a world traveller on Akin’s dime. He took her to Dubai which is where she got her chest piercings. U can confirm all dis with Maima but am sure she is still lying as females do when caught.

When u started tweeting against him, he added a photo of Maima & Will to prove it’s a family relation. He even added Charles Nkewa office to try to PROTECT MAIMA not disgrace her. But no one saw dat but me.

U may not want to hear dis but I was told years ago, Akin went to Ghana & uses dis woman to introduce him to other women, Maima was one of d girls Akin picked. (And am being courteous of ur feelings with dis story) BUT U NEED TO FACE FACTS. DON’T BE NAIVE. She is one of many lazy woman dat does not want to work but live off Akin & ur fame. Stop making her popular for d next man. Keep ur relationships off social media.

I know love is blind, but u r embarrassing ur self not seeing what is clearly infront of u. Stop siding with Maima, make her admit d truth & stop making Akin d villian. How dare u anyway? He is d reason u even found her attractive because d guy has fixed & upgraded her from d ground up like a true constructionist.

I know a lot of copy & paste bloggers have been stealing my work but don’t have the facts straight.

D way u r trying to drag this man is so wrong.

Maima needs to be a woman & grow up. She needs to admit to u dat she has previously & recently went to see Akin.
I know u r a God fearing person, don’t get caught up in woman’s lies to disgrace another human being & make him out to be the bad guy!
You need to tweet & apologize to Akin. Let it be something like “I want to apologize to Akin, I KNOW now he did not expose or try to claim Maima, some new info is brought to light, I know the truth now & I am working through it.” People will respect you more, your fans will appreciate you & d people dat know d truth about Akin will not make you out to be a fool. DO NOT RUIN UR HUMBLE REPUTATION OVER A GIRL.

cc: lalasticlala

http://naijagistlive.com/2016/01/21/dear-ice-prince-zamani/
na WA oh
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by josepholuwadaisi: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Nigerian celebs sha
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:

Even the one i paid for i can not protect like that... worse to worst, i no do again... na fight?

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
All these bloggers sef,although there's always an hint of truth in every rumor but my best bet is Ice prince should just follow his heart,instincts but mind you make use of your brains also
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by pedrilo: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
See how one woman dey destroy person reputation wey him build wit him whole life!

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by talktonase(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2016
papawemba:

Even the one i paid for i can not protect like that... worse to worst, i no do again... na fight?
bros you go try protect that tin oh.hyenas all over the place.
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by charles316: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Which naija girl is not a runs girl?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' / Nigerian Celebrities Who Got Married Three Times Or More / Orezi Gets Wristwatch From Alibaba As Christmas Gifts [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.