Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

"I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma (42446 Views)

Dr Sid Slams Fan Who Queried His Choice Of Hairstyle / My Pastor Queried Me For Kissing Flavour — Chidinma / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by saasala(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
Your pastor really cares about you.

No, he doesnt
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2016
What is your pastor's business with your private life?As if he won't do the same if you offer your lips to him.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
saasala:

No, he doesnt
wow
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by desmond249(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2016
that is her biz
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by bladeAnders(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2016
do u mean,because of this

Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by AdeniyiA(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
what type of care?
REAL or JEALOUSLY inspired?
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by kirchofff(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
ozila:
Short woman grin i love them short.
guy how far no story again?
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by stevSKY(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Asin..... You make serious sense grin cheesy

Sissyshakara:
Why pastor sef they watch music video? No be scripture e suppose dey use hin spare time study...
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Naomite(f): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
So person fit act kissing too?

NOTED!
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by maestroz: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:

oju pastor ole gba mo.....a whole pastor's orente caught kissing on air.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by ozila(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
kirchofff:
guy how far no story again?

will start tommorow
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by cowgirl9090: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Sissyshakara:
Why pastor sef they watch music video? No be scripture e suppose dey use hin spare time study...

lwkmd o grin
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by viktor01(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Chidinma the kisser.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by adahgold(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Sissyshakara:

abi oooo my sister
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by adahgold(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:

I like that post of yours y I may have to leave the catholic.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by adejaresalami1(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
The pastor no wan share chidinma lips with anybody.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2016
donholy28:
shhhh flavour has already chopped d koko

e don tey wey flavour don chop her akpako , even before they went public with the kissing. Just hoping we don't see a bump on her belly soon enough.

That flavour sha , na confirm bad boy with all these under g movies.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by kirchofff(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2016
ozila:

will start tommorow
make sure u mention me wen u start and also make sure its gon be a super story like d previous.........I'm 1 of ur die hard fans
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Jumong01(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=Sissyshakara post=42213301]Why pastor sef they watch music video? No be scripture e suppose dey use hin spare time study... [/quote

oya mi lenu ooooooooo....
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2016
adahgold:

I like that post of yours y I may have to leave the catholic.
Lol ok.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by vault(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2016
na your pastor go marry you abi..... nonsense
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by sucess001(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
if u like...act say una dey bang...den act say you get belle...act say u con become him baby mama...when he break up with you move to anoda babe..na that time reality go hit you...
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by edorhe14(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2016
So the pastor even watch secular music.lol.
Chidinma is old enough to do whatever she wants..
The pastor is just a pastor so preach and stop meddling into pple's private affairs
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by saasala(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
wow

You seem to me as some 'Born again'
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
saasala:

You seem to me as some 'Born again'
For real? smiley
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by saasala(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
For real? smiley

Yes, just went through some of your posts
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by YEM101: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
How is that the pastor's business
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
buchilino:

SHE HAS A GOOD PASTOR. SOME CRAZE PASTORS WILL CALL IT HOLY KISS
Holy Kiss kwa? grin
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by nairagossip1: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by truthspeaks: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2016
D pastor is fantasizing abt her. If nt d lust, wats d pastor watching those kind of videos for
Speechless3:
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by Livinusc(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
New year Pastor.
Re: "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma by mattmaikel: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2016
She's only trying to add romantic flavour to the music.

Find out best Mobile Apps and Websites to Find and Download Latest Music http://www.ngbuzz.com/index.php/topic,1674.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.